General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you're free to 'look at' anyone you like.
As for myself I prefer to look where LE is looking. Two sibling Croslins.

..........and two Cummings as well went to jail for drugs at the same time. I think the cops want the Croslins to tell what they know.

Speaking of the Cummings side of the coin..........just how many questioning sessions with LE have they been involved in????? We know that the Croslin family have been questioned, interrogated, jailed, threatened, re-jailed and polyed, and polyed and polyed and it goes on and on. What have we heard about any questioning of Teresa Neves, Crystal Cummings, Annette Sykes, Hope Sykes and Ronald's father and uncle?? We haven't really heard much have we? Why not? These people were closely involved with Haleigh, Jr. and Ronald on a regular basis or even more often than anyone else in this case. Did LE forget to include these people while investigating this case? With the exception of Ronald taking the first LDT and there have been totally conflicting stories on how that turned out, there have been no other reports or documentation that any of the rest of this family have been polyed. We do have comments that the family were offered polys, but have not heard of any "takers" on this offer. Again, why not?

Seems LE did forget and my question concerning PCSO and their lead investigators is WHY? Until some real pressure is applied to Ron C and his family concerning what really happened to Haleigh I'll never believe PCSO cares about what happened to Haleigh or wants the truth revealed..
MY hinky meter has been in the red zone for way over two years now when it comes to PCSO and their non-actions concerning members of Ron C's family..JMHO

Just wondering..How long has it been since we have heard anything from PCSO and LE concerning Haleigh's case...IIRC, Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope were all sentenced about a year ago...
Were there any press relases from LE on Haleigh's birthday or on the 2 1/2 year mark the Cummings Clan commemorated last August? JMHO

..........and two Cummings as well went to jail for drugs at the same time. I think the cops want the Croslins to tell what they know.

BBM...And IMHO, reason being is LE knows whatever happened to Haleigh occurred at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..LE knows Hank Sr was in the hospital when Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted...They also know Lisa was with him...JMHO

Hi Flossie. Of course I have no proof of the allegations. There is very little proof of anything involved in this case. However, I'll give you what was stated, and since you follow this case, I'm sure you already know it:

GGMS changed her time of arriving at the MH three times. She changed it from I went to the MH to we went to the MH.

TN and GGMS went to the dock at the river prior to the police search.
She slipped about this during her interview on (I forget what show, perhaps NG,) until Granny Hollars pointed out the mistake.

I'm sure all of the above mentioned (including RC) love and miss little Haleigh and dearly want her to come home. But I do think it is embarrassing and in poor taste, to keep having vigils and receiving monies from the public. Perhaps it's a cultural or geographic thing, I just think it's over the top, and if they want a vigil, they should do it privately.

I'm sorry if I offended you Flossie, I know how much you care about all of this, and I do too, but this is the way I truly feel.

xoxo :seeya:

As I see it Haleigh went home to God on February 9, 2009. Ron C and his family know this to be a fact.. Everything else is nothing but a sick. evil game they are playing. IMHO.. None of them loved her too much or they would have told the truth as to what really happened to her instead of attemping to deceive and feed the public lies...JMHO

As would we all.
They never will though. One or both are guilty of killing a little girl and disposing of her body.

True that.
Crystal has been "totally out of the picture since JR was 6 months old.
I suspect it's way too late to expect anything more from her.

I thought she had the custody now? Isn't JR with her no more?

It's probably just me but IMO if she is taking care of his daily needs she is far more in the picture than his father whose choices put him in prison and out of his life until JR's an adult.

As would we all.
They never will though. One or both are guilty of killing a little girl and disposing of her body.

I believe you may be right but IMO RC was totally on board after the fact, if not before, more interested in covering his own heiny for whatever criminal activities he and the Croslins were involved in than Haleigh's murder. Otherwise I'm unable to explain how a grieving father would be able to stomach marrying, coaching, protecting, living with, lying for and doing drug business with his daughter's murderer(s). I think we saw a glimpse of the real Ronald in the FDLE candid camera and it was not someone who gave a damn that these people quite possibly killed his daughter.

BBM...And IMHO, reason being is LE knows whatever happened to Haleigh occurred at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..LE knows Hank Sr was in the hospital when Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted...They also know Lisa was with him...JMHO

And we still dont know the LE did not check that house.

There are a number of places that we don't know when/if LE checked -- the area outside the fence at Ron's work, anywhere along the route he took, GMS and TN's homes, vehicles.

How about whatever Ron was driving that night?

I really would like to see these people thrown into the back of a police car and taken downtown for questioning. Hank Sr. and Lisa were watched like a hawk and set up so that they could be thrown into jail. This needs to happen to the Cummings side and I'm really pizzzzzzzed that it hasn't.

I don't think the Cummings "side" were involved at all. Makes sense to me, JMO, in light of LE's actions.

It's more their own actions and lack of other actions than anything LE did that makes me suspicious IMO. Some things just don't seem to make sense otherwise.

But it could be that the drug problems change their behavior from normal patterns.

Just that fact alone is amazing. It looks like we would know that simple little thing in all this time. Surely, if LE processed Hank and Lisa's home the neighbors would have noticed. As far as I know, I haven't read nor seen anything from the locals stating anything about LE investigating this house. Strange.

IMHO..In light of PCSO's actions or shall I say non actions pertaining to the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan, LE has proven they don't want this case solved.. I suspect they have their reasons as self serving as those may be..JMHO

Just that fact alone is amazing. It looks like we would know that simple little thing in all this time. Surely, if LE processed Hank and Lisa's home the neighbors would have noticed. As far as I know, I haven't read nor seen anything from the locals stating anything about LE investigating this house. Strange.

Well, why would they disclose their movements to us? What would it serve to release who they searched or not? I think if the Croslins really had their own house and they were known to be in the hospital and they never searched that home, then something is wrong, but we dont know one way or another at all. So I wont pretend they didn't because I have no idea. Everyone involved is locked up, imo.

As would we all.

I think it is their misfortune to have been acquainted with this Cummings clan that is the real trouble for both Tommy and Misty.

If he hadn't called Tommy there would be no question as to his involvement. Ron did call Tommy and that put him in the middle of this. There is no way that I believe Tommy killed anyone. He was dragged into this by his sister and Ron. Tommy is guilty of saying any and everthing to get back to his family. There is no evidence that he did anything to her.

Misty was probably not even there that night. We know Grandman or Teresa deny being there. Hope denies being there. We believe all the Skyes and Cummings denials but not the Croslins? What makes one do that? There is no evidence that the Croslins had been a menace to the neighborhood prior to this case. With the records of the Cummings and Skyes and especially the proof that they lied to the courts to get the kids, Ron's record and the reputation as unsavory neighbors bears more weight with me than the idle speculation that the Croslins killed Haleigh.

As to the Croslins, there is no evidence that this family was anything other than a struggling family running a family business until Misty became involved with Ron. I will grant their values are not mine, but none the less, they were productive and a close family. In fact, this family was probably on their way out of poverty as far as I could tell. Things were better for them than ever apparently. They all had homes and jobs and making ends meet.

What to say of Ron's family? It was broken, criminal, violent, into drug activity and familiar with working the system to their benefit. That is my observation from the custody to his long record of crimes that went unpunished. JMO

We NEVER heard LISA make excuses for Misty. She came right out and said she thinks Misty knows more than she is telling. We heard Hank tell Misty and Tommy to tell the truth. That is a fact! I never heard either of Ron's moms admit anything about Ron except that he was at werk. Really? No mention of all the criminal behavior, violent temper tantrums, gun collecting, drinking or drug abuse or lying. I think both these women are liars and I think his father's side of the family is about the same. Yet almost purposely we have heard nothing from Ron's father or his pateral side except to threatened Geraldo when he asked the questions they had to know was coming.

Tommy and Misty may indeed know something. I just don't buy it is that they killed Haleigh. I think it is they know who did and how. JMO

I would hang up my WS's shoes and shut up about this case if TN, AS, Ron and his father, uncle and cousins would take a LDT and release the results. Until the day that happens, I will be typing away everyday for justice for Haleigh. Justice that Tommy and Misty don't owe. Justice that has to come from the ones who killed this child. For me and anyone who has followed this case and seen the actions, inactions, deflections, lying, and blatant disrespect for the child and LE (TN recording cops and GGS warning Ron about snitches) it is clear that the Cummings did this. From the first video of Ron saying she was dead to the last lie GGS got caught in on NG. The scratches and bruises on Ron's hands the first news cast to the last lie off Teresa's lips about where Misty was. From the first time Ron said "I was at work" til the last time he was on NG. It was clear to all those whose eyes chose to see that Cumming in tandem are responsible. God help them. JMO

I think it is their misfortune to have been acquainted with this Cummings clan that is the real trouble for both Tommy and Misty.

If he hadn't called Tommy there would be no question as to his involvement. Ron did call Tommy and that put him in the middle of this. There is no way that I believe Tommy killed anyone. He was dragged into this by his sister and Ron. Tommy is guilty of saying any and everthing to get back to his family. There is no evidence that he did anything to her.

Misty was probably not even there that night. We know Grandman or Teresa deny being there. Hope denies being there. We believe all the Skyes and Cummings denials but not the Croslins? What makes one do that? There is no evidence that the Croslins had been a menace to the neighborhood prior to this case. With the records of the Cummings and Skyes and especially the proof that they lied to the courts to get the kids, Ron's record and the reputation as unsavory neighbors bears more weight with me than the idle speculation that the Croslins killed Haleigh.

As to the Croslins, there is no evidence that this family was anything other than a struggling family running a family business until Misty became involved with Ron. I will grant their values are not mine, but none the less, they were productive and a close family. In fact, this family was probably on their way out of poverty as far as I could tell. Things were better for them than ever apparently. They all had homes and jobs and making ends meet.

What to say of Ron's family? It was broken, criminal, violent, into drug activity and familiar with working the system to their benefit. That is my observation from the custody to his long record of crimes that went unpunished. JMO

We NEVER heard LISA make excuses for Misty. She came right out and said she thinks Misty knows more than she is telling. We heard Hank tell Misty and Tommy to tell the truth. That is a fact! I never heard either of Ron's moms admit anything about Ron except that he was at werk. Really? No mention of all the criminal behavior, violent temper tantrums, gun collecting, drinking or drug abuse or lying. I think both these women are liars and I think his father's side of the family is about the same. Yet almost purposely we have heard nothing from Ron's father or his pateral side except to threatened Geraldo when he asked the questions they had to know was coming.

Tommy and Misty may indeed know something. I just don't buy it is that they killed Haleigh. I think it is they know who did and how. JMO

I would hang up my WS's shoes and shut up about this case if TN, AS, Ron and his father, uncle and cousins would take a LDT and release the results. Until the day that happens, I will be typing away everyday for justice for Haleigh. Justice that Tommy and Misty don't owe. Justice that has to come from the ones who killed this child. For me and anyone who has followed this case and seen the actions, inactions, deflections, lying, and blatant disrespect for the child and LE (TN recording cops and GGS warning Ron about snitches) it is clear that the Cummings did this. From the first video of Ron saying she was dead to the last lie GGS got caught in on NG. The scratches and bruises on Ron's hands the first news cast to the last lie off Teresa's lips about where Misty was. From the first time Ron said "I was at work" til the last time he was on NG. It was clear to all those whose eyes chose to see that Cumming in tandem are responsible. God help them. JMO
I agree with some of your post, but I have the exact opposite opinion of Tommy, Misty, and their family. Misty's childhood was awful, of that I have no doubt, and the responsibility lays with her parents. They admitted they were horrible parents, and I believe them., They admitted to being addicts and leaving their kids to fend for themselves. IMO, they weren't productive at all. And Tommy can't blame his arrests on anything but himself. Did the Cummings make him steal a gun from a blind man? get high and pass out at the bus stop? What did Misty being with Ron have to do with LC snatching a purse? stealing checks? being with Tommy when he stole the gun? Did their association with Ron get LC and HC busted for cocaine? In a jail tape, Tommy said that before Haleigh came up missing, cops left him alone to do the same things he was doing when he got arrested..,.so, this was Haleigh's fault? His own wife led cops to his stolen property. Tommy might not have killed Haleigh, but he doesn't deserve to have excuses made for him. Ron may have called him, but that doesn't excuse any kind of involvement. What I see from that phone call and Tommy's own words, is opportunity. And IMO, Tommy most definately does not deserve a free pass as far as saying any and everything, to get back to his family. If he had no part in this, he tried to SET UP his own cousin. OMG, I can't print what I think of that. If Tommy was uninvolved and wants to get back to his family, then he can tell the TRUTH. But if he was involved, I guess he'll either keep lying or keep his mouth shut. My opinion of Tommy doesn't affect my opinion of Misty or Ron. I think they are all involved somehow. JMO

I agree with some of your post, but I have the exact opposite opinion of Tommy, Misty, and their family. Misty's childhood was awful, of that I have no doubt, and the responsibility lays with her parents. They admitted they were horrible parents, and I believe them., They admitted to being addicts and leaving their kids to fend for themselves. IMO, they weren't productive at all. And Tommy can't blame his arrests on anything but himself. Did the Cummings make him steal a gun from a blind man? get high and pass out at the bus stop? What did Misty being with Ron have to do with LC snatching a purse? stealing checks? being with Tommy when he stole the gun? Did their association with Ron get LC and HC busted for cocaine? In a jail tape, Tommy said that before Haleigh came up missing, cops left him alone to do the same things he was doing when he got arrested..,.so, this was Haleigh's fault? His own wife led cops to his stolen property. Tommy might not have killed Haleigh, but he doesn't deserve to have excuses made for him. Ron may have called him, but that doesn't excuse any kind of involvement. What I see from that phone call and Tommy's own words, is opportunity. And IMO, Tommy most definately does not deserve a free pass as far as saying any and everything, to get back to his family. If he had no part in this, he tried to SET UP his own cousin. OMG, I can't print what I think of that. If Tommy was uninvolved and wants to get back to his family, then he can tell the TRUTH. But if he was involved, I guess he'll either keep lying or keep his mouth shut. My opinion of Tommy doesn't affect my opinion of Misty or Ron. I think they are all involved somehow. JMO

I think I either mislead you about what I think of the Croslins in my post or you misunderstood. I don't think the Croslins are the finest family in Satsuma. What I am saying is it appeared to me for the first time, they were getting by pretty well at the time this happened. I think things were looking up for the family in the way of standard of living. If you understood my post to say they were Ozzie and Harriet then I apologize. I am just saying that they were employed and had homes. They were getting by!

As to the gun that Tommy 'stole', I have my own ideas about that. Lemme first say that he had no business there in the first place much less stealing. However, I think I recall a report that said the cops basically pushed this so called "blind" man into pressing charges. Apparently, he didn't want to press charges against Tommy. I have long believed there was some kind dealing going on with the legally blind man and the Croslins. He had written them checks before and there was no charges. Maybe he was charging them interest or loaning it to them. Whatever the deal, he didn't wanna prosecute. The evidence is that Lisa was reportedly taking care of him again in the past year or so. Either way, he didn't have to steal the gun. It was wrong whatever the arrangement.

Ron didn't make this family do anything. I just think that this family spiralled out of control with all the scrutiny. I suspect there was petty crimes and theft all along from Lisa and maybe even Tommy. For the life of me though I can't get past the fact that they never had any problems with LE before this crime. Just as you said about Tommy saying the cops left him alone before Haleigh, he was a petty criminal at the most. That did not make him a murderer. I would like to see this same kind of scrutiny on Rons' family and associates. I think we can all agree that never happened and it should have.

I agree that Tommy deserves no defense until he tells what he knows. I agree about Jo, I won't argue the virtue of Tommy or any of them as it is hard to find in any of them. What I will say is that Tommy was trying to find a way to get home without telling something. As for ME, I don't think his secret is he killed her.

The whole point of my post was that when you compare the two families in this case, as sad as it seems, the Croslins with all their warts, are by far the least likely to have harmed Haleigh. This was going to happen regardless of who was involved with Ron. It just happened to be the Croslins. JMO

I have read and posted here since Haleigh disappeared and I have never indicated in any form or verbage that anything that has happened to Haleigh was her fault. I take real umbrage to that statement.

I blame Ron and his family for the demise of Haleigh. They are the ones who were responsible for her care and safety. They quiet obviously didn't provide either. We can blame Tommy, Misty, Lisa, Hank, Crystal, Marie, CPS and everyone that ever met her but the bottom line is it was Ron who let her down with the help of his family paving the way for him on every turn. JMO

:goodpost::gthanks:

True that.
Crystal has been "totally out of the picture since JR was 6 months old.
I suspect it's way too late to expect anything more from her.

Small grammatical error here. Crystal was kept out of the picture by RC. She tried and tried...and there are the Court papers to prove it. She did everything in her power to force the court to change their mind.

What is meant my "Way to late" now for Crystal? You got to be kidding me! I will say it is too late for Junior...since he was raised by his short-tempered, foulmouthed, inconsiderate and violent father...nor to mention his penchant for drugs, alcohol and young girls who he brought home to his bed...where his children slept

Childrens entire personality is formed by the age of four...and sadly rc had most of that imprint on him. So for that, I hope she gets him and herself help to deal with his problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288