GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eileen, if we are to believe what Nick said in his abc interview... he never knew Kelli was married...

not sure how long hubby has been in florida... he may not have been around two weeks before she went missing (was when friend was visiting and Nick met "them")

Nurse, I think hubby had been in florida for a couple of weeks per a article that was posted. moo! I was under impression he wasnt there when the male friend and kelli were at the bar. moo. My hinky meter off the charts with Nick too! :seeya:

Eileen, if we are to believe what Nick said in his abc interview... he never knew Kelli was married...

not sure how long hubby has been in florida... he may not have been around two weeks before she went missing (was when friend was visiting and Nick met "them")

I see that i saw where her and justin went to FB and met nick playing pool.
and he didnt know she was married.

I think he says them meaning Kelli and Justin thats them! JMO

I personally think that the 'finding' of the cell phone is what sparked the initial MP report which said there was reason to believe she was in danger.

Her apt was orderly. She is a missing adult with possible marital stress, I can't imagine LE being too concerned about this case without additional info.

Finding a discarded cell phone (not just lost or left) would certainly raise the level of urgency.
Your theory above makes sense to me, since LE would immediately realize that she was headed away from home not toward it, at 'silly 'o' clock'.

ALL is just my opinion and based on what I know at this time.

Who was contacted about her disappearance?

MOM or Hubby?

I see that i saw where her and justin went to FB and met nick playing pool.
and he didnt know she was married.

I think he says them meaning Kelli and Justin thats them! JMO

but why say "them" when the reporter was asking about Kelli and how he met her (I am just looking for clues that he could have been familiar to whom the text was sent... re: if he sent them)

it is awfully coincidental that the texts were sent to the same person (J) that he met two weeks ago right before he is the last person known to be with Kelli:moo:

Do we YET have verification from anyone besides Matt and Mikes father that he was in Florida? Has that been verified by LE to the media? If he was out buying a car, I would think that he may have had ample time being away to get to NC. JMHO

but why say "them" when the reporter was asking about Kelli and how he met her (I am just looking for clues that he could have been familiar to whom the text was sent... re: if he sent them)

it is awfully coincidental that the texts were sent to the same person (J) that he met two weeks ago right before he is the last person known to be with Kelli:moo:

It bothers me that Mike wouldn't have been with Kelli and Justin at the bar the night Nick says he asked to get on that pool game with them. Where would HE have been then? He didn't go to Florida until later.

Yep yep and yep! strange! I thought it was odd that nick said kelli was texting all night too! Maybe he didnt like that! Im thinking he thought she was supposed to be out with him and that angered him. moo!

It bothers me that Mike wouldn't have been with Kelli and Justin at the bar the night Nick says he asked to get on that pool game with them. Where would HE have been then? He didn't go to Florida until later.

do we know when he went to Florida?:waitasec: (need more coffee)

Has anyone seen Hubby give an interview?
All i have seen was her brother.

that tall guy with the sister looks very familiar to me and i have no idea from where

that tall guy with the sister looks very familiar to me and i have no idea from where

Hubby was told not to speak to the media, so no we haven't heard from him. And we are thinking the tall guy in that interview with Kelli's brother was the sisters husband.

nope haven't seen one and the tall guy with her brother is believed to be her sisters husband.

I'm not certain we have heard. I also don't think this was a date that Kelli was on with Nick, and in all honesty I'm not convinced that Kelli was alone there without some friends around that night at the bar.

yep, I'm of the same believe.

That Kelli was with friends (work friends) at the bar that either met her there, or got a ride by Nick also.

just mo.

hubby was in the video at office depot printing out fliers with her family. It was last video of reporter talking to family.

Who was contacted about her disappearance?

MOM or Hubby?

Would the answer to this question tell me why KB was considered in danger and not just a voluntary missing?

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation.

What could that information be?
See the opening post of every thread, it appears that LE knew she was in danger before "questioning friends and family".
I believe that information was a discarded cellphone (possibly found prior to the MP report by an observant road worker).

Would the answer to this question tell me why KB was considered in danger and not just a voluntary missing?

What could that information be?
See the opening post of every thread, it appears that LE knew she was in danger before "questioning friends and family".
I believe that information was a discarded cellphone (possibly found prior to the MP report by an observant road worker).

I think the information was the Nick is a RSO. Also he may have other charges as a minor we are not able to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.