Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Maybe she left the red mini-van parked there while she took the Rolls for a a Sunday afternoon spin.

I still have some confusion from earlier reports; is "our" PW the same person who owns a Rolls Royce? Did anyone ever decide who the man is she was having dinner with on Friday night? .... I have further confusion about how anyone could look into cameras & smile when being led in for questioning about a double homicide, but I do not suppose anyone has an reasonable explanation for that.

It is a good question, but to have a reasonable explanation requires one to crawl inside her brain. I think it is all about body language. Some people have no idea of this and what they are communicating. I notice that PWL always holds her head up, while "normal" people usually hang their head. This is what we would expect of her. But she might have been taught as a child to always hold her head up no matter what. That holding her head up expresses confidence. But in this situation, it expresses arrogance, when she should be expressing shame or remorse. I think that on top of all of her other problems she is simply not aware, or simply does not care about what message she is communicating.

Why isn't PLW the least bit scared to go out to restaurants? Is nobody connected to the crime wanting to shut her up? Is she being protected by someone with higher connections? She seems so unworried.

LE has nothing on her or she would be in jail. She's not being followed, they've got all the can get on her.
Obviously, LE does not believe the felons that have put her at the scene. They are so busy pointing the finger at each other.

Food Stamp Fraud???? A woman who owned a Yacht and a Rolls? I did not see that coming. What is next? How can someone with such a previously "clean" record have so many different legal problems?

From what I hear and from what I've observed from a distance and through news reports over the years, food stamps can buy a lot of things. Expensive boats, I guess a yacht could qualify, million dollars+ homes, vacation homes in exotic places, private plane, never saw a Rolls, but saw a Lamborghini, close enough. ;)

Fortunately, the gov't has made it harder to pull off with the debit type cards, as opposed to the coupon books that could easily be sold for cash.

Combine the food stamps with AFDC prior to the cut-off and scammed disability payments the people involved with the frauds, were extremely well off.

From what I hear and from what I've observed from a distance and through news reports over the years, food stamps can buy a lot of things. Expensive boats, I guess a yacht could qualify, million dollars+ homes, vacation homes in exotic places, private plane, never saw a Rolls, but saw a Lamborghini, close enough. ;)

Fortunately, the gov't has made it harder to pull off with the debit type cards, as opposed to the coupon books that could easily be sold for cash.

Combine the food stamps with AFDC prior to the cut-off and scammed disability payments the people involved with the frauds, were extremely well off.

Exactly! A person doesn't have to be eligible for food stamps to commit fraud with them. Paper food stamps and even the debit type cards can be bought and sold for profit. Many recipients would rather have a little cash with no restrictions than have a food stamp or card. The buyer can then sell it again or use a retail connection to extract the cash.

Ok, but now help me to understand this. PWL is now being investigated for:

* Accessory to murder
* EPA violations
* Bigamy
* Food stamp fraud
* Arson

If there is truth to these allegations, she probably has been walking the tightrope for YEARS. But she has never been arrested for anything until now as far as I know.

Was she just lucky until now and her luck ran out?

OR

Was it the fact that she was so wealthy that investigators looked the other way?

OR

Has someone been "protecting" her?

Wow - this case just keeps getting more bizarre!

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

In 1999 Pamela has Ronnie Link arrested for domestic violence:

http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/docket?county=57&data=2d5cb198bc0ed3e858eeba4be638aa38

In August 2001, Ronnie Link files an injunction on Pamela Long. Note that on 9/12/2001, she is refered to as Pamela Link (is it someone else? They were not yet married).

http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/docket?county=57&data=550fd703eb5dba005029e2967daca16f

Here is a marriage cert between Pamala Long and Ronald Link, showing they got married 3/13/2002

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2002949061.pdf

Here is some kind of dissolution in 2003

http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/docket?county=57&data=00dec33a25e3dae89f7c86d3ffc64e0c

So, arrest in 1999, Court case filed in August 2001, Restraining order in September 2001, in January 2002 the case is dismissed and in March 2002, they are married!

(Remember in 2003 Link was arrested for Drunk Driving/manslaughter/leaving the scene of an accident. He is currently in prison)

What a romantic relationship!

* Accessory to murder
* EPA violations
* Bigamy
* Food stamp fraud
* Arson

If there is truth to these allegations, she probably has been walking the tightrope for YEARS. But she has never been arrested for anything until now as far as I know.

OR

Was it the fact that she was so wealthy that investigators looked the other way?

OR

No doubt she's quite a piece of work and the attitude she displayed on arrest, struck me as her being a self-confident manipulator.

My best guess would be a combo of all 3, in addition to the use of others to do most of the "bidding" in order to keep her hands clean.

* Accessory to murder
* EPA violations
* Bigamy
* Food stamp fraud
* Arson

OR

OR

Protecting her. That is the key.

Just curious, is there a relationship between PLW's attorney in the above case & her current husband?

Not that I've discovered as of yet, however if I'm remembering correctly the atty in that case is the same atty who was with her during the arrest for this and if I'm really remembering correctly, he's "closely" related to the current mayor of Pensacola.

That little detail within itself is what turned me into being quite the cynic in this case.

There may very well be nothing underhanded going on, but it's just too much of coinky-dink for me to close my eyes. ;)

Red mini-van? Geez a wheeze - do you think it was PLW's? It would have been interesting to have talked to her. Wonder if she was in the back somewhere?

You did a good job - thanks for the description.

I don't believe she actually works there - I think she just owns it.

ETA: Just out of curiousity, I'll drive over tomorrow am way before it opens to see if the red van is still there:)

I don't know if everybody saw that PNJ had updated their article yesterday with more info about the fire:

Albany Fire Chief James Carswell said that after he received word of Long Wiggins’ current arrest in Florida, he dug through the department’s basement to unearth the paperwork on the still-open arson investigation.

Carswell said that on July 29, 1993, a large three-story residence owned by Long Wiggins, then named Pamela Coco, burned suddenly, resulting in $300,000 in damage.

“It was definitely an arson,” Carswell said. “We found pour patterns of some flammable liquid throughout the property. There were multiple pour points in the house.”

Carswell said Wiggins was renovating the three-story residence to turn it into a hospice facility for HIV patients, but the project stalled when Wiggins ran into financial trouble. The building, which Carswell said was insured, burned before the project was finished.

“At the time, we interviewed Ms. Coco, and she gave us some statements about her finances. ... She told us she was having some financial trouble. But shortly after that, she hired an attorney and then we could get no more cooperation from her,” Carswell said.

Carswell said Long Wiggins was the main suspect in the arson investigation, but she was never charged because no witness could place her at the scene of the fire.

Construction on the HIV hospice never was resumed and several years later, Long Wiggins moved away. No one ever has been charged in connection with the fire, Carswell said.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090726/NEWS01/907260331/1006

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back