Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: screams....I have dropped the topic precisely because of this point Doc. If two separate homes, albeit side by side, clearly, through closed windows, heard these screams that night, yet NO ONE else did, then it stands to reason that, although we do not know where they originated from, its somewhat possible that it came from a point close to these homes, very close, perhaps inbetween.

In my opinion, there is not a chance in hell that they originated further away and not a single person heard them. Its just a bit too 'up in the air' to make any kind of informed decision MOO MOO

I think it was kids in the rather large park around RG Rd, on a Thursday night. Moo

Looks to me like Rees Way is about half way between BC's house & NBC's Durness St house...not sure how Fuskier figured Rees Way is closer to NBC's

View attachment 24758
MARLYWINGS: FYI. The subsequent interpretation by others has changed what was actually said. This is what was posted last Thread. Nothing said about Rees Way at all. Take it or leave it, but here is the info gained from a brief consult with an Acoustic Engineer about the screams:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris
image attached shows Truter house.
Good pic FERRIS. It shows that the Truter house is closer to NBC's house. The proximity was shown on RUMOURSQUASHER's map posted about p.31.

As a high frequency, high decibel scream (i.e. a woman's scream), is not directional at night out in the open in a semi-rural area. The sound (scream) would travel globally and dissipate with distance. Sound drops off with distance (e.g. 6DB per doubling of distance). If it was a still night i.e. no wind, with little background noise, then the sound will travel further. However, in a dense treed area, the higher frequency sound waves (i.e. a woman's scream) would dissipate more quickly. High frequency sound waves hit the leaves of the trees and break up. As sound travels globally, then one would not be able to tell the direction it came from, unless they were in close proximity. Therefore, the people who live closest in proximity to the high decibel, high frequency sound (i.e.a woman's scream in terror) would hear it through their windows. The further away you live, the lower and more distant the sound would be, etc.
Hypothetically, this means that the sound (female screams heard) were in close proximity to the Truter house. This indicates that the female screams heard emanated in close proximity to that area. [I have not talked about low frequency sound i.e. a man's scream/voice because we are only concerned about the female scream]. My opinion, not fact.

All information only to consider in the sleuthing of the case. Take it or leave it.

Thanks for this post littlethings. You have answered a question I have asked myself endlessly since this happened: does he ever think of Allison? Does he ever think back to when they first started dating, when they had their precious babies together, the many conversations they would have had - and the fact that he has extinguished her life? How did he feel as he walked away and left her in the darkness that night - did he look back? I realize these questions are pointless, especially when as you say, the answer is that no he would not have looked back and his main focus is himself and the immediate future. MOO

Hi Thinking. I think just as you do. I think about all of those things, how could anybody do that to someone they have shared so much with? When i found out that he had gone to the doctors, not once, but twice to have HIS wounds recorded the Saturday after Allison went missing, I felt ill. How could he rush off thinking of protecting himself when his wife was supposedly missing? In all my life I don't think I have seen such selfish behavior. I truly hope that there is one terrifying moment, one horrific image, locked in his mind from what happened on that terrible night that he just cannot shake and I hope that moment or image haunts him forever. Just my thoughts.

Don't know how you feel that but could it be because everything has been hashed over and over and everyone is just desperate for some new information to get the motivation going again?
I am hanging out for new updates

I feel like we need to get together in one of those rooms that the police set up with all the maps of the areas involved pinned up on the walls with the coloured pins and lists of witness information to try and piece it all together. I find it easier to understand things when I have pictures. I think it's amazing how well some posters are putting it all together when you consider how little factual information we have.

Hi Thinking. I think just as you do. I think about all of those things, how could anybody do that to someone they have shared so much with? When i found out that he had gone to the doctors, not once, but twice to have HIS wounds recorded the Saturday after Allison went missing, I felt ill. How could he rush off thinking of protecting himself when his wife was supposedly missing? In all my life I don't think I have seen such selfish behavior. I truly hope that there is one terrifying moment, one horrific image, locked in his mind from what happened on that terrible night that he just cannot shake and I hope that moment or image haunts him forever. Just my thoughts.

I have always thought it possible that GBC strangled Allison in bed ...... the alleged scratches to his torso, face and arms occurred because he was naked, and Allison fought for her life ....... he later dressed her in the walking clothes that he described she was wearing 'on her walk'. The visit to the Doctor was to pretend that he had sustained the scratches some other way.

I have always thought it possible that GBC strangled Allison in bed ...... the alleged scratches to his torso, face and arms occurred because he was naked, and Allison fought for her life ....... he later dressed her in the walking clothes that he described she was wearing 'on her walk'. The visit to the Doctor was to pretend that he had sustained the scratches some other way.

Hi Couldbe. I have always found it odd that GBC was so articulate about what Allison was wearing. How many of us would be able to describe clothing our OH or kids walked out the door in. Most men and some women just don't notice that kind of stuff, especially if they have been together for a long time. I conducted my own experiment and once walked out the door with my dress tucked up in my undies to see if OH & son would notice.
Nope, nothing.:viking:

Until one has direct dealings with a person without conscience and with only concern for their own welfare, then it is very difficult to believe that such people exist.

'Monsters in human skin' really do exist.

JMO

Hi Couldbe. I have always found it odd that GBC was so articulate about what Allison was wearing. How many of us would be able to describe clothing our OH or kids walked out the door in. Most men and some women just don't notice that kind of stuff, especially if they have been together for a long time. I conducted my own experiment and once walked out the door with my dress tucked up in my undies to see if OH & son would notice.

Such a funny experiment ....... you probably won't let them live that down!

On a more serious note, it is all of those 'little points' that GBC overlooked in covering his tracks.

While its a good point BN....I know what my hubby has on right now, and my two boys...and its because 1) the boys are still in their footy shorts, and 2) I laughed at my husband going out tonight to catch up with the boys....wearing a work shirt!

and :floorlaugh: you are a funny bunny, did you go shopping like that too?

But, more seriously, this man, from all outward appearances...did not pay enough attention to his wife to know what she wore I believe. When you are actively (especially sexually) interested in your wife/partner, you notice things...hair, new clothes, everything. As long time married couples, many of us will ebb in and out of this type of interest (I think) For some, its always there, but for others, it can ease off due to other life moments and commitments.

Having said that though, I think about my family members, and realise that this is not true. I can recall what they have worn throughout particular conversations we have had over the last month, just by stopping and remembering the where, the what, and the when.

I know everyone is different, and he no doubt did not pay her half the attention she deserved. But I think what she wore could have been recalled by him if he tried to recreate events for police (lets assume innocence for a minutae of a moment)

Another point is that many murderers will give themselves away by recalling WAY too many details about the time and place and surroundings etc of where they were when such and such was killed. Their recall is TOO good, and it gives them away.

You know what Minni,
Anythings possible.
I just feel it in my heart that Allison would approve, and give us the strength and wisdom to carry it out. This house would make all who enter her, feel proud to be associated and no one would ever feel too proud to get involved.
:woohoo:
Now off to work I go, hi ho hi ho, hi ho....

I always hope good can come out of crap situations,,,I got an amazing feeling when I read all the suggestions about a "Allison's House". God, what a wonderful idea....if something like that could carry her name and help women, victims of the old sad story (men hurting women) then that could help her family start to heal.

Anything I can do to help, I am a disability support worker and also a selling artist...cant dance or sing but will help in anyway, even if it is just to pray or harass government bodies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:seeya:

Until one has direct dealings with a person without conscience and with only concern for their own welfare, then it is very difficult to believe that such people exist.

'Monsters in human skin' really do exist.

JMO

BBM......that is the wisest thing i've ever seen...*advertiser censored*:maddening:

As far as the GBC knowing what Abc wore that night , I tested my hubby as I walk every morning early when he's still asleep. I. Asked him what I'd be wearing if I disappeared & he got it spot on . But then again I do wear very similar clothes when I walk. Maybe I need to freshen the wardrobe !!!!!!

I always hope good can come out of crap situations,,,I got an amazing feeling when I read all the suggestions about a "Allison's House". God, what a wonderful idea....if something like that could carry her name and help women, victims of the old sad story (men hurting women) then that could help her family start to heal.

Anything I can do to help, I am a disability support worker and also a selling artist...cant dance or sing but will help in anyway, even if it is just to pray or harass government bodies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:seeya:

Ollie, this is what it is ALL about. It takes one person (ONE!)...to make a difference.

I'd like to put it out there that Allison is the first 'ONE' person to make a difference to us, collectively, as a group. I would like to be a part of the next lot of people to make a difference to what has happened to Allison, and to stopping it from happening to even one more girl. and blah blah blah yes I know together we can make a difference, BUT WE CAN. It might be difficult, but it will be worth it.
as I said before I AM IN
as I said before (part two)........ Allison will make a very big difference to women in the little corner of the world known as Australia. It may start off small, but there is simply no way that this story will die away. Our passion, and our determination to see justice prevail for Allison and most importantly for her daughters, proves this to me.

as I have said before (part three)....The girls did not just lose their mother whilst they are growing up. They have lost the one woman that should have been there for them, well into adulthood. We dont stop needing our mums when we suddenly turn 18. Mums are supposed to be for life. He took that from them, but I would like to part of a group that do something about preventing this from happpening to other woman and children MOO MOO

I feel like we need to get together in one of those rooms that the police set up with all the maps of the areas involved pinned up on the walls with the coloured pins and lists of witness information to try and piece it all together. I find it easier to understand things when I have pictures. I think it's amazing how well some posters are putting it all together when you consider how little factual information we have.

the combined bunch of crazies that we are...we'd have this solved!!! even with only half the evidence....we are .....drumroll........

SUPER SLEUTH :hero:

Man I am sick of logging in today. Everytime I go to a new page to read it makes me log in and then to post just now I had to log in again. It probably won't let me edit this post so pls if there are mistakes understand I would have loved to have fixed them.

I wanted to let you know that after losing several posts to the 'ether' I use Word to write my posts and then xfer here by just copy and paste. That way I always have my latest post on hand and if the threads get too long I can google search my last post and know where I have been up to at least the last post I made and generally you can catch up really quickly from that point. This may not help some of the more prolific posters tho. This way saves me bookmarking and if the PC or forum crashes I know where I was posting last.

Slightly off topic so sorry guys enjoying the discussion today.
Wonder what is left in that house. The Dickies have had a go and the BC's have done their dash - you would think that the next step would be to call in a skip and pile everything in and take it to the tip. Very interesting that there is still stuff around. It has been a few months now the owners would be quite sick of the kerfuffle going around the supposed emptying the house if they have a purpose in mind for it.

Man I am sick of logging in today. Everytime I go to a new page to read it makes me log in and then to post just now I had to log in again. It probably won't let me edit this post so pls if there are mistakes understand I would have loved to have fixed them.

I wanted to let you know that after losing several posts to the 'ether' I use Word to write my posts and then xfer here by just copy and paste. That way I always have my latest post on hand and if the threads get too long I can google search my last post and know where I have been up to at least the last post I made and generally you can catch up really quickly from that point. This may not help some of the more prolific posters tho. This way saves me bookmarking and if the PC or forum crashes I know where I was posting last.

Slightly off topic so sorry guys enjoying the discussion today.

Wonder what is left in that house. The Dickies have had a go and the BC's have done their dash - you would think that the next step would be to call in a skip and pile everything in and take it to the tip. Very interesting that there is still stuff around. It has been a few months now the owners would be quite sick of the kerfuffle going around the supposed emptying the house if they have a purpose in mind for it.

Hey Liadan-does that even happen when you tick the remember me box when you log on? ( the logging out thing)

Hey Liadan-does that even happen when you tick the remember me box when you log on? ( the logging out thing)

Yup Timmy!! Somehow that box- it NEVER remembers me. I tick it EVERY time I log in but alas it has never worked! So I log in with p-word and u-name every page and every post I make. ERHHHHH

Yup Timmy!! Somehow that box- it NEVER remembers me. I tick it EVERY time I log in but alas it has never worked! So I log in with p-word and u-name every page and every post I make. ERHHHHH

If it's any consolation-WE remember you! :)

It is lovely to see how welcoming and thoughtful people are in this forum

Hi. Catchhing up yet again. Ok here we go:

1. GEANIE has some rumours that are quite eerily accurate.
2. I will be surprised if most of us don't have the bejesus shocked out of us
3. Caterpillars are more prevalent at night - not that I'm totally buying that story

And, some know I'm a forensic psychologist (mostly children) but as a result frequently visit their parents - in prison. I had to pay a visit out there unexpectedly quite recently- an event requiring my input. No, hang on to your knickers...not GBC - and I couldn't tell anyway:)

Being a female, the guards are brilliant with us and so friendly. Now it seems a certain high profile newish addition is somewhat aloof, a little holier than thou but doesn't cry as much as they used to. And...word spreads fast in these places. A lot of people would like to meet this newish person it appears. Protection...hmmm. Years down the track...I've seen quite a few moved out of there:)

And that's all I have to say about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member