AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on the same cycle , Gliving :p

Question. If Moore has no view of the Celis home how exactly would he have seen 2 males emerge from the home just after 8am?..obviously hecouldnt.. moo that alone is proof Moore has a camera view that allows him to have seen 2 men emerge from the home..

snipped

Have you seen the video? Doubtful the "uncle" is a first generation Hispanic. I don't know that he is Hispanic at all. And based on my experience, the parents seem solidly second generation to me. Lots of us second generation kids can speak Spanish but have zero problems with English.

You can see the uncle in video here, at around the 2:10 mark or so: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...r-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

I didn't see any guy identified as the uncle in your link, except one non-LE guy who very briefly spoke a few words... is that the guy you mean? He doesn't look AT ALL hispanic to me. We must not be seeing the same video.
I watched a short clip several days ago of a hispanic guy who seemed to be speaking for the family, and I didn't get the impression he was LE, no uniform, but he may have been. Not the dad, I saw that interview too. The guy I saw seemed to be a little emotional, too, so I assumed he was family or close friend. I guess I'm just confused.
I know that some second generation hispanics speak very good English, but a lot of it depends on what language was spoken at home. If they speak primarily Spanish at home, then the kids will have a harder time learning English in school. These parents do not seem to be second-generation to me, their accents were strong, IMO.
All I was saying earlier is, in my experience, when people are bilingual, but the primary language is Spanish, they are mentally translating into English what they are thinking in Spanish, while trying to speak in one or the other at the same time. So it may be a little difficult to use the correct tense of a word. I'm told that English is one of the most difficult languages to learn and most Americans don't even speak it correctly.
But what do I know?

He speaks and looks a lot like my oldest son, second generation! I clearly hear a hispanic man when he speaks! My oldest child looks white until he starts speaking spanish, each child after my first got darker! There are many blue eyed mexican's!

Question. If Moore has no view of the Celis home how exactly would he have seen 2 males emerge from the home just after 8am?..obviously hecouldnt.. moo that alone is proof Moore has a camera view that allows him to have seen 2 men emerge from the home..

Do we have a direct quote of Moore saying that he witnessed two males emerge from the home after 8 am? I would like to look at that. Since I have not seen it, I cannot be sure why or if it was said.

Nobodynoz posted the best visual on this issue IMO
In this post on our current thread.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #7

I didn't see any guy identified as the uncle in your link, except one non-LE guy who very briefly spoke a few words... is that the guy you mean? He doesn't look AT ALL hispanic to me. We must not be seeing the same video.
I watched a short clip several days ago of a hispanic guy who seemed to be speaking for the family, and I didn't get the impression he was LE, no uniform, but he may have been. Not the dad, I saw that interview too. The guy I saw seemed to be a little emotional, too, so I assumed he was family or close friend. I guess I'm just confused.
I know that some second generation hispanics speak very good English, but a lot of it depends on what language was spoken at home. If they speak primarily Spanish at home, then the kids will have a harder time learning English in school. These parents do not seem to be second-generation to me, their accents were strong, IMO.
All I was saying earlier is, in my experience, when people are bilingual, but the primary language is Spanish, they are mentally translating into English what they are thinking in Spanish, while trying to speak in one or the other at the same time. So it may be a little difficult to use the correct tense of a word. I'm told that English is one of the most difficult languages to learn and most Americans don't even speak it correctly.
But what do I know?

He speaks and looks a lot like my oldest son, second generation! I clearly hear a hispanic man when he speaks! My oldest child looks white until he starts speaking spanish, each child after my first got darker! There are many blued mexican's!

I do not believe the uncle is Hispanic. Light skinned with non hispanic name IRC.

That video of the two males : I wonder if they appeared frantic, or distraught when they emerged from the house ? Did they seem in a hurry ? I wonder if they knew they were actually on video ? JMO

Dear Lord I hope there is some news today. Poor little Isa. Pobrecita :please:

This is an updated article. It almost seems LE is looking for someone specific without sounding specific.

"Additionally, Tucson Police are seeking video or photos from parents and visitors at Freedom Park last Friday April 20th. Police say there are no video cameras in place at parks so parents who may have snapped or recorded anything should come forward, even if they don't think they captured anything important."

http://www.kvoa.com/news/celis-investigation-starts-2nd-week-66214/

"Several parents tell 9OYS they remember seeing Isabel running around, playing, having a good time. One parent recalls Isabel eating some potato chips, choking momentarily on a chip, before a little league mom gave her some water and patted her on the back. The fun continued around the dugout that night. Hours later though, she'd be missing.

"Everyone is doing all we can to bring her back," Vega said.

At Friday night's game, players and parents were still on edge.

"Boys in the neighborhood are saying I sleep with my baseball bat coach," family friend and little league coach George Hannah said. "If someone was out here watching Isabel, I wonder do they know who my daughters are, do they know where I live, are other children being targeted as well? It frightens me."

More at link: http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149341755.html

The kids are so scared they are sleeping with their bats!

lol i read it as boys are sleeping with their baseball bat coach, not their baseball bat, coach. Had this horrific image of a bat coach sleeping with the kids on the team.

Okay, to answer my own question in my other reply to your post. I pulled the NG Transcript of her interview with Moore

He said
"But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on."

The alleway he's speaking of is actually the alleyway behind the two story house on the opposite side of 12th street and the side street that runs between the Shoe Pavillion/Office Max to the west of the Celis home and the Celis home.

The second camera he mentions aims toward the other side of the two story house obstruction, through a parking lot so it can see the Celis side of the street, but not the Celis home.

He never states that he saw anyone exit the home.
What he does state is

"What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

He's talking about the portion of 12 street visible through the parking lot, but that would not include the Celis house. It would include the houses to the east of the Celis home. He's talking about the alleyway that runs parallel to 12th behind his building.

I hope that helps.

lol i read it as boys are sleeping with their baseball bat coach, not their baseball bat, coach. Had this horrific image of a bat coach sleeping with the kids on the team.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that:blushing:

Here's some of the transcript of Mr Moore on NG:

snipped: But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on.

snipped for brevity:

MOORE: What did I see?

GRACE: Yes.

MOORE: You know, we saw -- what we see is a lot of vehicles, Nancy. We did see some people coming through the alleyway. The cameras are trained right onto the alley, which leads right from where we`re standing right now. So we see cars coming in and out, a lot of vehicles, makes, models, color, things of that nature. And I`m sure that`s what the police are using to investigate it.

We also saw some people wandering through the alley. Whether that`s pertinent information, I`m not sure. But it is information that the police took with them, and I`m sure they`re chasing down those leads.

GRACE: Got it. OK, Rick, when you state that you see cars going by, you can see tag numbers, you can see people. What did you see around Isabel Celis`s home that Saturday morning around 8:00 AM?

MOORE: You know, what we saw that morning -- again, it had been light for a little bit. What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father...

GRACE: So they did not let you see the rest of it?

MOORE: No, ma`am, they did not. We don`t have it anymore.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

Addressing questions regarding text to tip tool first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members