New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right....you could not make this stuff up. I mean, if I was writing a thriller, thoughts of pearls and toilets and 4 wheelers and coon hunts would NOT come to mind. Who needs fiction when the living fact is so amazing?

Well it seems that raccoons will eat oysters so that may explain the coon hunt. JMO

And to think...his poor dueling girlfriends without even a string of pearls to their name. Just shameful.

JA has been in federal custody long enough with no help from the outside. He's writing his own pearl jam. IMO

:floorlaugh: And the pearls just keep on rolling.............I'm just saying. LOL.

Reminds me of the song, the Days of Swine and Roses

ETA... These smilies are supposed to be with references to pirates... Oops! :giggle:
(guess my days as a Disney imagineer/animator are over...:sigh: )

:pirate: :parrot:

:D

The TV show Dallas started a new season this month. And during a commercial I leaned back and closed my eyes, and had a vision of this case, cast of characters replacing the oil and Southfork. And had to just grin. Dallas in TN. And then today, add pearls to the script. You can't make this stuff up.

Well it seems that raccoons will eat oysters so that may explain the coon hunt. JMO

We had a very healthy energetic raccoon come in our yard last year and was eating our cat's food. He stayed awhile and then went back in the wooded area of our property.

He was a big one too. Probably from eating our cat's food for some time.:floorlaugh:

I don't think there is any way ZA could pull off a theft like that alone...so....where are his assistants?
And where is Holly? That's more important than a world of pearls....

Yep, I agree. I just don't think that he is the intellectual type to plan and execute a pearl heist but I can however see a meth addict kidnapping someone, raping them and disposing of the body.

The TV show Dallas started a new season this month. And during a commercial I leaned back and closed my eyes, and had a vision of this case, cast of characters replacing the oil and Southfork. And had to just grin. Dallas in TN. And then today, add pearls to the script. You can't make this stuff up.

Damn, reading your post I just started singing "Credence Clearwater Revival" singing "Do Do Do Looking Out My Backdoor".

Yep, I agree. I just don't think that he is the intellectual type to plan and execute a pearl heist but I can however see a meth addict kidnapping someone, raping them and disposing of the body.

He may be smarter than we think. I think the article implied it was rather easy to steal the pearls from the place they were at. Was the place even open anymore?

imo

Yes. But because people stated Holly was followed by Adams a week before she went missing, I'm thinking they've been watching this guy for awhile.

Also, his brother has apparently been questioned extensively and I'm guessing he might be the source?

This is what I think.

Me too. Give me a break. I know people with serious drug addictions. None of them have 9 felonies and 25 arrests. This is a bad guy. No matter how mommy tries to defend him.

Yes and why is there a stage at a coon hunt dinner? Isn't that for things like announcements? I'm trying to picture this but can't.

respectfully quoted and mine in the blue

ETA... These smilies are supposed to be with references to pirates... Oops! :giggle:
(guess my days as a Disney imagineer/animator are over...:sigh: )

:pirate: :parrot:

:D

You could always be an event planner at Universal Studios. Just kidding.

You could always be an event planner at Universal Studios. Just kidding.

Oh don't say that :scared: This is for realz. I woke up last night about 4 a.m. sweating and terrified. I had Jodi and Casey stalking me. It was terrifying. Hubby thinks it's a result of being here so much :floorlaugh:

Hypothesizing ....

ZA is a fence. His fencing raises money to buy his drugs.

His property is less than a mile from the town's truck stop on I-40. The life-long friend that gave an interview about his possible involvement used to work there and wore their t-shirt during the interview.

His mules were busted with $60,000 in pearls while he was there. Only he would know how to fence them.

And he had fenced things before .....

Maybe why some still hold out a hope????

Litig8ter, love this thinking. This idea is one I have read and considered and re-considered as the only hope that Holly could be alive somewhere. Human trafficking.

Damn, reading your post I just started singing "Credence Clearwater Revival" singing "Do Do Do Looking Out My Backdoor".

Wow...those are the lyrics? I always thought it was, "Dude, Dude, Dude, Looking out my backdoor."
Its amazing what you learn on Websleuths.

Wow...those are the lyrics? I always thought it was, "Dude, Dude, Dude, Looking out my backdoor."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You have been killing me here all day shefner

But how does something like drug paraphernalia possession justify a search warrant for something related to a murder? The constitution counts.

Yup and his record seems to show an increase in drug relates crimes after Holly disappeared. Was he losing weight, doing more drugs, going off the deep due to a guilty conscience?

I don't know much about this case. What's up with his grandfather? What do we know about this guy and how?

Can you tell me about Zach, three men, Holly and the coon junt? How did you hear about this? Has the media known about this guy before this arrest? How do we know this info.? It looks like LE may have been tracking him for awhile and was just waiting for their chance to nab him and conduct a search warrant.

What is this all about? Was he stalking her? Intercepted her as she was on her way to school? But why do people think this was a group effort?

All of us have feelings like that. (Most of us). But I don't want to live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I like our laws here.

Yes, we all have feelings like that, doesn't mean we want to live in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, that said, I do believe that a lot of crimes could be solved if the suspected criminal wasn't treated with more reverence than the victim. we tend to coddle our criminals to the point that it is nearly impossible to convict them. With the way trials are going today I'm leaning more toward a trial by judge instead of by jury. Believe me, I'm always accused of being way too conservative and I have been defending the constitution since birth, that said, juries today are way too politically correct to give justice to the families of victims. Maybe I've been following crimes too long.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You have been killing me here all day shefner

Hey, hey, hey....take it easy on saying I'm "killing" ya. This is a tough crowd.

Damn, don't tell me I've messed up on CCR. That is unconstitutional. I will put the wine glass down NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304