FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it take 4 hours to walk from where the Hummer was located to Dale's condo?

Do you have Dale dropping off his children at his parents home in his pick-up truck and then driving back to his condo to get the Hummer, and then drive the Hummer to the parking lot and then walking back to his condo to get his pick-up truck?

A 4 hr walk is way too long for someone who wants to make sure no one sees him. Possible to happen but unlikely. There probably would have been plenty of eyewitnesses.

Thank you for finding the information.

Oh my, I was so looking forward to a MSM link with this information.

I remember that link etc., and I so dismissed it! I waited and waited for MSM to do a story on this sighting of "allegedly" seeing Dale Sr in a boat on the day Michelle disappeared and so far, no one did a story. :crazy:

I've got nothing if you are waiting for a CNN link or something. You have to admit that post got alot of thanks! lol. I can't remember the exact station. But MP's family was giving interviews on air.

As far as the search warrant served on DSsr, I have seen a couple of posts stating that this was only bc he had weapons at his home, I respectfully disagree. This is Florida, for goodness sake! A lot of people have guns. In fact, Florida is a "shall-issue" state, meaning concealed weapon permits are issued to ANY qualified applicant and that as of January 2011, 5.4% of the population carries. So, the fact that DSsr may have had weapons seems a weak argument. Also, no-knock warrants are usually only served when there is cause to believe that warning the person on whom the warrant is being served may give said person time to damage, conceal or destroy property. Considering DSsr's noted lack of a violent record, it seems very, very unlikely that a judge would authorize a hard entry based upon the possibility of gun ownership alone. VERY unlikely, if not impossible, IMO.

Do you have Dale dropping off his children at his parents home in his pick-up truck and then driving back to his condo to get the Hummer, and then drive the Hummer to the parking lot and then walking back to his condo to get his pick-up truck?

I think there is an easier way. He could have placed a bound and gagged Michelle in the back of his covered truck. Then drove to his folks and dropped off the kids. He could have locked up his truck and left her in the back, maybe wrapped in something. Then he borrows a vehicle from his folks so he could keep a low profile when he returns to the condo. He goes into the garage, takes off the decal from the Hummer,and then puts a bike in the back seat area. Drives to the drop off area and rides his bike back to his folks house.

Then he still had plenty of time to go and stash Michelle somewhere and still be home when the cops came and did their drive by.

I've got nothing if you are waiting for a CNN link or something. You have to admit that post got alot of thanks! lol. I can't remember the exact station. But MP's family was giving interviews on air.

It sure did get a lot of thanks re the "tip" and my "thanks" wasn't there! :) Thanks again!

Yes, under 4 hours according to walkscore.com, which is a reputable website. Here's the link: http://www.walkscore.com/commute/Walden-circle-Orlando-fl/to=Goldenrod-and-lee-vista-way-Orlando-fl

And, no that is not the scenario I worked out. Did you read my last post? I would have him drop off the kids in the Hummer, drive to Walden Circle, walk back to his condo and drive his truck back to his parents home.

When I try to in my mind think of who this might have done this, I realistically try my best to get to know as much as possible about the characters involved. In this case it's mainly Michelle and Dale. Most people on here prob think that Dale is the devil in disguise, but I try and put myself into Michelle's shoes. If Michelle was still here no doubt most people on here would be telling her to dump Dale. Yes he does have a very bad past. I personally have known a few guys like him in my lifetime who have turned themselves around.

Now, I also think that Michelle was probably a better judge of character than most would give her credit for. She worked with hundreds of people over the course of her time working at a bar. I am sure there were tons of guys who asked her out all the time, but for some reason she picked Dale. So I am of the opinion that Dale is not the total bad guy that most on here would think he is. I am sure he loves his kids and at one time loved Michelle. It's for these reasons and more as far as the time frame lack of other evidence and obviously the fact that he has not been arrested yet that I think it "POSSIBLE" he was not involved in the disappearance of Michelle.

I think there is an easier way. He could have placed a bound and gagged Michelle in the back of his covered truck. Then drove to his folks and dropped off the kids. He could have locked up his truck and left her in the back, maybe wrapped in something. Then he borrows a vehicle from his folks so he could keep a low profile when he returns to the condo. He goes into the garage, takes off the decal from the Hummer,and then puts a bike in the back seat area. Drives to the drop off area and rides his bike back to his folks house.

Then he still had plenty of time to go and stash Michelle somewhere and still be home when the cops came and did their drive by.

:waitasec: And now we have the borrowed family members car sitting in the driveway at Dale's condo when LE does their drive-by.

Do we have any idea of who's car with MA plates that's been sitting in Dale's driveway?
Also how much surveillance would you expect police to be giving DS I & II?

Yes, under 4 hours according to walkscore.com, which is a reputable website. Here's the link: http://www.walkscore.com/commute/Walden-circle-Orlando-fl/to=Goldenrod-and-lee-vista-way-Orlando-fl

And, no that is not the scenario I worked out. Did you read my last post? I would have him drop off the kids in the Hummer, drive to Walden Circle, walk back to his condo and drive his truck back to his parents home.

I did not read your other post. My post was only in response to this post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #15

Thank you for the link with regards to how long it would take Dale to walk from where the Hummer was located to his condo 3 hours and 49 minutes.

:waitasec: And now we have the borrowed family members car sitting in the driveway at Dale's condo when LE does their drive-by.

No, it does not need to be anywhere near the driveway. He would have time to move it down the street. He probably would have time to have it driven back to his folks house before the cops came by that night. But even if it was on his street, so what? Lots of people have more than one vehicle, especially those in construction field.

eta: OR, when he came home that night in his truck he could easily bring his sister or someone along to drive the extra vehicle back.

Is anyone able to post what acts of violence Dale perpetrated against Michelle in the past and also why she sought a restraining order against him?

I did not read your other post. My post was only in response to this post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #15

Thank you for the link with regards to how long it would take Dale to walk from where the Hummer was located to his condo 3 hours and 49 minutes.

You are welcome! Here's my other post.

I only mention it because you had mentioned a couple of times that you have been searching from the beginning for a way in which Dale could have accomplished this in his own. This was my theory, if it did happened that way. This, obviously, is just my own opinion. Love reading your posts by the way! Always very informative and unbiased.
:rocker:

This is what bothers me too about the theories of DSjr moving the vehicles around in broad daylight. From the pictures these condo are right on the road, no hedges, picket fences, trees or the like. Three condos to a unit with other units right next door and across the street and nothing to block the view. Seems like someone would have noticed if musical vehicle activity was going on that afternoon and evening.

Of course OPD may have witnesses who confirms this activity happening BUT we just don't know it.

Oh how I long for the good old days when a suspect was arrested right away. We have all these cases where we are so sure LE has the case figured out but years go by and nothing happens.

No, it does not need to be anywhere near the driveway. He would have time to move it down the street. He probably would have time to have it driven back to his folks house before the cops came by that night. But even if it was on his street, so what? Lots of people have more than one vehicle, especially those in construction field.

eta: OR, when he came home that night in his truck he could easily bring his sister or someone along to drive the extra vehicle back.

Well, if Dale Sr., vehicle was in the driveway or parked outside of the condo, more then likely LE took down the license plates of the vehicles in the driveway or in front of the condo.

This is what bothers me too about the theories of DSjr moving the vehicles around in broad daylight. From the pictures these condo are right on the road, no hedges, picket fences, trees or the like. Three condos to a unit with other units right next door and across the street and nothing to block the view. Seems like someone would have noticed if musical vehicle activity was going on that afternoon and evening.

Of course OPD may have witnesses who confirms this activity happening BUT we just don't know it.

Oh how I long for the good old days when a suspect was arrested right away. We have all these cases where we are so sure LE has the case figured out but years go by and nothing happens.

It has always bothered me right from the start that these condos were connected to one another. All the condos are so close together with lots of window, and Dale's condo appears to be towards the corner and an open space in clear view of everyone.

Then you have this big Hummer, probably parked on the street because perhaps the van and the pick-up were in the driveway. Or perhaps the pick-up in the garage and the van and this other car in the driveway.

Lots of maneuvering of vehicles in broad daylight. Noise from opening the garage door, maybe thin connecting walls.

It has always bothered me right from the start that these condos were connected to one another. All the condos are so close together with lots of window, and Dale's condo appears to be towards the corner and an open space in clear view of everyone.

Then you have this big Hummer, probably parked on the street because perhaps the van and the pick-up were in the driveway. Or perhaps the pick-up in the garage and the van and this other car in the driveway.

Lots of maneuvering of vehicles in broad daylight. Noise from opening the garage door, maybe thin connecting walls.

I am sure they are not sound proof, but I think by law there has to be a firewall separating each condo which think is made out of concrete.

Well, if Dale Sr., vehicle was in the driveway or parked outside of the condo, more then likely LE took down the license plates of the vehicles in the driveway or in front of the condo.

When Dale drove back home with the kids he could have taken someone along with him to bring the vehicle back.[ Like his sister or one of the parents. ]

But even if they did find one of the family vehicles parked there, would it matter? They had roofing and cabinet making businesses in which they probably shared and swapped vehicles and equipment all of the time.

And I doubt that LE took note of all of the cars in that complex when they did their driveby.

When Dale drove back home with the kids he could have taken someone along with him to bring the vehicle back.[ Like his sister or one of the parents. ]

But even if they did find one of the family vehicles parked there, would it matter? They had roofing and cabinet making businesses in which they probably shared and swapped vehicles and equipment all of the time.

And I doubt that LE took note of all of the cars in that complex when they did their driveby.

I only mentioned: "more then likely LE took down the license plates of the vehicles in the driveway or in front of the condo", not the entire complex.

ETA: IF LE noted a family car in the driveway with the Rose Blvd address, they would make note of it for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member