TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped>

Well, thats something new, right? I havent seen that reported anywhere, or am I mistaken??

I spoke with Det. Tizzio on Sunday and he mentioned this to me. There have been sightings, but no confirmations of any kind.

I wonder what Gail left with her friends? Evidence she was collecting? The jewelry? Letters to her kids?

I think she left evidence of MP cheating with a friend for sure.

IMO, Gail is one smart cookie.

The family needs to get in touch with NG, JVM or GMA asking to get the word out about GP nationally. People need to know there are many people looking and concerned for her. Show the poster and give her FB missing website. imo

Many of her friends are trying to cover those bases for the family, but any and all help is welcomed!!!

Just out of curiousity I was wondering since this family lives in Signal Mt, TN, then who's red Jeep Rubicon is Gail driving since it has AL (Alabama) license plates on it? You would think if it was Gail's/her husband's vehicle it would have TN plates on it.

Gail's mom passed away in 1981; her dad passed away in 2007. May they rest in peace. They were wonderful people.

Thank you so much....her sister has a heavy weight to bear on her own....I hope she knows that people all over the country are praying and trying to help in any way possible.

Just out of curiousity I was wondering since this family lives in Signal Mt, TN, then who's red Jeep Rubicon is Gail driving since it has AL (Alabama) license plates on it? You would think if it was Gail's/her husband's vehicle it would have TN plates on it.

They also have a home in Alabama.

My understanding is they have a lake house in Alabama.. Perhaps the vehicle was purchased in Alabama.

I wonder if the new detectives on the case had a new strategy....it could be that the sister and the husband were making appeals directly to Gail. However, I was also wondering if they asked the sister to make that heartfelt plea so that they could watch her husband's reaction.

Also, I wonder when Gail removed the money. Think about it. If the last confirmed sighting of her is 12:15 on the 30th, then she didn't go after that or THAT would be the last confirmed sighting. Did she do it before she dropped the boys off? Seems like we would have heard about that if so, right? And she was driving back from the lake house? I'm betting she did this a day or so earlier. This could even be what their fight was about. She could have told him she was leaving. Or, he could have found out about her removing the money and confronted her.

I spoke with Det. Tizzio on Sunday and he mentioned this to me. There have been sightings, but no confirmations of any kind.

This is why I can not for the life of me figure (esp after all of this time and the rampant rumors) why they have not issued national BOLO for this vehicle with instruction to just identify driver. A "wellness" check of sorts. It would stop public "sightings" that are hard to verify. And once contact was made, the family fears would be abated. What is the harm or cost in that? There are thousands of trained observers on American streets 24/7.

I am so grateful that Gail at least told a neighbor what was going on with her husband and that neighbor stated that she had seen a suspicious vehicle in the area on several occasions when Gail had mentioned that she felt like she was being followed. When it comes to custody of children some spouses will do everything in their power to make the other spouse look like they are having a mental breakdown and unstable to gain custody and I don't know if this was what was going on but it sure sounds like it.

About the money...

Has he said she actually "withdrew" it? My husband and I have a shared chequing account that we both access. I have a savings account that only I can access. I do all of our banking online, and I can move all the money from our shared chequing account to my savings, and he can't touch it if I do that.

just sayin

This is why I can not for the life of me figure (esp after all of this time and the rampant rumors) why they have not issued national BOLO for this vehicle with instruction to just identify driver. A "wellness" check of sorts. It would stop public "sightings" that are hard to verify. And once contact was made, the family fears would be abated. What is the harm or cost in that? There are thousands of trained observers on American streets 24/7.

That is an excellent thought!

Gail's mom passed away in 1981; her dad passed away in 2007. May they rest in peace. They were wonderful people.
But I understand she does have a lovely stepmother.

About the money...

Has he said she actually "withdrew" it? My husband and I have a shared chequing account that we both access. I have a savings account that only I can access. I do all of our banking online, and I can move all the money from our shared chequing account to my savings, and he can't touch it if I do that.

just sayin
The docs do not say she removed it, only that she had recently changed the PINs on the retirement accounts in her name.

Actually, I was just curious about the number of subordinates he would have had working for him...

if BCBST is set up like most large companies, he likely has multiple teams of subordinates. he could have 25-50 or more people reporting up through him, even if he only has 5 or so direct reports.

Sounds like sightings of Jeeps that fit the description but have not been confirmed to be hers. I don't personally believe for a second that anyone has seen Gail's Jeep, JMHO though.

Note that Matt is the one who said people had seen her Jeep driving around, but when the reporter asked for clarification, the Hamilton County spokeswoman wouldn't confirm. Sounds like he's overstating these sightings to me.

Hamilton County has issued BOLOs by the way, per Callie Starnes:

http://www.twitvid.com/0FTSI

I guess Signal Mountain PD never did, though.

The docs do not say she removed it, only that she had recently changed the PINs on the retirement accounts in her name.

Are there dates of the PIN changes? I'm wondering if she did this earlier in April when it was clear that they would file for separation. Changing retirement account info and personal account PINs seems like a very reasonable thing to do once you decide to separate from your spouse... which makes it even odder that Matt would have mentioned these things as examples to prove Gail basically "took the money and ran", as he really seems to want everyone to think.

Sounds like sightings of Jeeps that fit the description but have not been confirmed to be hers. I don't personally believe for a second that anyone has seen Gail's Jeep, JMHO though.

Note that Matt is the one who said people had seen her Jeep driving around, but when the reporter asked for clarification, the Hamilton County spokeswoman wouldn't confirm. Sounds like he's overstating these sightings to me.

Hamilton County has issued BOLOs by the way, per Callie Starnes:

http://www.twitvid.com/0FTSI

I guess Signal Mountain PD never did, though.

We had a poster here several days ago that said she thought she saw this vehicle in San Destin, FL at a resort. Just sayin a national BOLO would have the right people looking. The one's that are trained and have no vested interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member