Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty desperate story! Glad you made it in, and yeah, I'm hooked too. My acquaintances don't get it, and my DH laughed when he caught me viewing the webcam. So welcome, from one newbie to another.

Yeah, my DH sees me reading true crime all the time and says I'm messed up. LOL

I honestly believe that J Baez is not the right defense attorney for this case,he has bitten off more than he can chew. I see a change in lawyers down the road.

I honestly believe that J Baez is not the right defense attorney for this case,he has bitten off more than he can chew. I see a change in lawyers down the road.

a change in lawyers will come only when Casey is done using him.

I think if JB is still the head defense attorney WHEN it goes to trial and WHEN Casey gets found guilty of at LEAST Manslaughter 1, then she will say he boched her case and will appeal the verdict on those grounds with a new defense team. IMO

hi, quick question. It was probably discussed before. I saw on another website that a William W. was going to visit CA in jail. Do we know who He might be? Thanks.

If what Casey said was true (hahaha) about not seeing the father's parents since she a young child, then it would seem logical that the father was someone she knew from Ohio. Who can find exactly what she said on that matter, about the biodad's parents?

The Anthony's moved from Ohio in 89.

The other thing I heard last night as well (can't remember where) is the company that revoked the bond did so because of the hair and stain results being positive that it was Caylee's.

LE has not stated that to be true.

Sweet, sweet Caylee......... GM did say she tucked Casey and Caylee in on the night of the 15th, and C/T's roommate said Casey spent the night at T's. If true by both then Caylee was alone in bed. GM said she could open doors and climb.

GP ended up tow letter left on door 11th of July, GM says they couldn't go to tow yard because of Sun the 13th, towing letter held on to by George 14-15th July.

15th July Night of 911 calls. Seems Casey had GM reaching out to what GM referred to as a Det. friend of Casey, to help get the word out on Caylee missing, thinking AR rather than JG. Casey put cayleeismissing myspace page together same night since GM didn't even know how to put a picture on her own space page.

Air test evidence positive, meeting at Baez with FBI and OCSD Sgt., then Casey arrested later that night.
Recap

I think if JB is still the head defense attorney WHEN it goes to trial and WHEN Casey gets found guilty of at LEAST Manslaughter 1, then she will say he boched her case and will appeal the verdict on those grounds with a new defense team. IMO

I was always confused over this defense-lol.........a client can fire there attorney at any given time. If they think they are not representing them good in court- why wait and then file an appeal after the fact?

Good morning everyone.

Patty, thank you so much for the Geraldo video!

It had a powerful effect on me...it's the first person I have seen who loved Caylee that has reacted appropriately to the fact she is missing. It makes me wonder even more about the whole Anthony family. IMOO

So now Jesse broke into the tow lot, put a body in the car for a few days, then removed it before the Anthony's collected the car? What happened to the babysitter, the kidnappers etc? Did they take her from Jesse? Are they serious?

Also, it's obvious the police are investigating a lot more than we know and re-interviewing people. I do hope they get to the bottom of it soon, I'm so sick of seeing JB looking smug about Caylee and acting like this is only about a trial, not a missing little girl.

IMOO

Patti,
I agree with you... even TES has got to be having a problem since there is not enough info about where to start. THAT is what KC has going for her defense... she has succeed in confusing the issue to such an extent that noone knows WHERE to look... it is sad to think that she might get away with all of this because of that

And Jose Baez and Casey Anthony reveal NOTHING to help in their search. Shame on them.

Sweet, sweet Caylee......... GM did say she tucked Casey and Caylee in on the night of the 15th, and C/T's roommate said Casey spent the night at T's. If true by both then Caylee was alone in bed. GM said she could open doors and climb.

I've always found the "tucking them in" story strange. Why would Cindy tuck a 22 year old into bed? Furthermore, I seriously doubt Casey went to bed at any reasonable hour, certainly not "tucked in" under the sheets smiling at Grandma. Anyone else find this story unreasonable??

I so hope you are right. He's made his client look even worse with his flip flop statements and arrogance. And he's clearly not qualified or competent to be doing this case....he did not sound like a lawyer when he was babbling on about DNA...he sounded like a kid in science class who didn't understand what the teacher was talking about. IMOO

I think she's entitled to competent counsel and hope she gets it. IMOO

LE has not stated that to be true.

No, but LP said in his interview with GVS that the DNA came back (I can assume mitochondrial DNA) as positive for it to be either Casey or Caylee's hair. I would think that they'd be able to tell whose hair by looking at the color since Cindy's is bleach blonde, Casey's is DARK brown, Caylee's was dishwater blonde.

I've always found the "tucking them in" story strange. Why would Cindy tuck a 22 year old into bed? Furthermore, I seriously doubt Casey went to bed at any reasonable hour, certainly not "tucked in" under the sheets smiling at Grandma. Anyone else find this story unreasonable??

I always thought that was strange.

Patty G did you get to upload geraldo last night if so could u post the link, i'd love to see it. tia

I think there's a bunch of reason's this case isn't getting more searchers for TES.

1) it's a holiday weekend, summer's last *bang*

2) the hurricane and poor weather.

3) the TES posters say , June 9th, most have heard June 15th, the TES posters that were linked yesterday say she may be in NY, NC, Miami etc (makes it odd to search in rain with that on poster.

4) Cindy Anthony telling people to get off their azz and look, her saying they know where Caylee is, then they don't, Cindy calling eveyone maggots, leeches and parasites. yes, it's about Caylee, but many get a bit put off by that--while the family sits at home.

5) the economy is tight right now, many are on a tight budget and can't afford the travel there, or expenses to stay there.

I think much of the problem of more searchers needed-- needs to be put on Casey's shoulders, where it belongs. Too many have taken the blame in her life for what Ms Casey does all on her own, Casey has caused this (her mother helps make it worse, by wishing to blame others). But I do agree, if people had time to go protest, they should be out there searching, jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100