Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a random thought I've had from time to time. Who will be Caylee's family advocate, so to speak, during the trial if GA, CA and LA continue to believe Casey's lies and won't want her to be convicted? Most murder trials seem to have grieving family members sitting there everyday, hoping for justice. And juries seem conscientious of the family members during the trial, which probably helps personalize the victim.

Neither side of the Anthony family seems to have been close to Caylee, and Casey didn't seem to have steady friends with children whom Caylee was close to. I hope someone will be there to sit in court everyday caring about justice for her.

Rick Plesea?

The Grunds?

Really I just think KC was trying to make it look as if the child was murdered by a stranger or someone that only she knew of--the mythical nanny.

Thus the duct tape, and the clothes strewn around.

I truly believe she thought she could easily talk her way out of it, that no one would suspect her.

All she had done her whole life was decieve and control and convince. She was always protected by her parents, and she fully expected all of this to continue. She was simply naive and certain her ability to lie was infallible.

She rattles off lie after lie with not the slightest bit of fear that she will be challenged. This was the way she was raised. Her parents wanted to believe her, her friends were trusting too, and she thought everyone would be that way in the world.

You can see her clearly try to manipulate her father in the jail house tapes, believing he can do something to rescue her.

You can see her anger toward her mother as she struggles to explain how they will share Caylee once she is found. She barely manages to control her face as she explains to her mother about how she will find time for Caylee to be with others, and says--well we'll figure that all out later. It's as if she fears having to go home to her mother when she is released.

Yet she came home like a puppy with her tail between her legs in July--she could not manage to leave town. She could not manage to complete just one credit for a diploma. She could not get even the simpliest job--in all ways she is bound to her mother and repelled and afraid, all her by her own choosing. I do believe she is really a damaged mind and a born criminal, raised in an unfortunately dysfunctional family.

oh, also, I believe she had been planning murder for over 6 months.

So does this mean that the As are out of the "missing kids" biz?

I know this line of thought is way out there, but this case is so bizarre anyway.
What if KC and someone else did kill someone? What if they chloroformed them and put them in the trunk. They disposed of the body together after it had been in the trunk for 2 days. This person offered to watch Caylee, but had also stated they they should not contact each other for 30 days.
KC planned the pr trip and then backed out. When did she plan this? July 8th AH leaves, July 9 Ricardo leaves, and July 10th or 11th Troy leaves. I also have in my notes Troy gone on June 16th. I don't know where or for how long.
July 1 10:15 she calls JG saying she needs to take a shower and has no key for TLs apartment.
This must be how KC decided she was an event planner. What if she planned to disappear after TL left for the airport. Maybe she really did run out of gas, but planned to move the car somewhere else and leave it. Then disappear. When she found out the car was gone, her plans got messed up. She didn't know what happened to it. What if she went back to the scene of the crime to find out if it had been discovered or to make sure she didn't leave anything that could lead back to her. She did seem to become more upset after that. Telling people "something is going on" and "don't talk to my mom". has nightmares.
Wasn't it on the 30th that she took TL to the airport.
Try to find the thread " Blanchard Park Nicole G."
She was the jogger who was killed at Blanchard park. If what you are saying is true, they could have gotten some of her remains in the trunk before they dropped her off at the post office, where she was found.
With this KC being such a psycho nothing would surprise me at this point.

I can't get over the fact that KC reminded her mom that she (KC) had given ZG a key to the A's house. Cindy just had this blank look on her face, obvious to me that she had no idea what KC was talking about. Then she (Cindy) said yes but it didn't sound very convincing. THAT will be one the explanations CA's attorneys will use to back up CA's BS story that Zanny did it. KC is very devious among other things. She didn't work so she had plenty of time to concoct this BS! JMO

I have new found respect for Mark NeJame (?)! At least he can sleep peacefully at night knowing he did not sell out. God bless him!

RIP Caylee, I will always remember your sweet voice singing to your Papaw!

The fact that GA and CA, or even LA haven't beaten a path to the jail to demand a visit with KC in order to console her after the loss of her child speaks volumes, don't you think?

The fact that GA and CA, or even LA haven't beaten a path to the jail to demand a visit with KC in order to console her after the loss of her child speaks volumes, don't you think?

Yes I do. As much as they let us know they are all about "appearances" they could play talk while knowing being recorded. They already have. CA and GA knew Caylee was gone, and maybe they did not accept it yet. Not showing up at the jail regardless of excuses, they could go for 2 minutes to say hi honey I love you and leave, not showing does say they are well aware somewhere inside.

I think it will be the main job of the defense to prove existance of a nanny who is only known by a chronic liar.

There are no phone records, no money transactions, no address, no witnesses, so far no fingerprints ... therefore the defense probably can not prove existance of the nanny based on the liar saying she had a key.

Yes I do! I was just going to post that if I was innocent of killing my child (accident or not) and I heard that the remains found were that close to my home I would be screaming to call my parents about my child not asking for anything for myself. Also, if I were the grandmother, I would not care about taped phone calls, I would call my daughter in jail and let my heart-felt feelings of love for both lead me. It speaks and shouts volumes to me.

Does anyone remember what Caylee was wearing when she was last seen? I can't remember if Casey stated this or if George was the one who gave the description? Just wondering in case they found clothing. thanks!:waitasec:

Here's a random thought I've had from time to time. Who will be Caylee's family advocate, so to speak, during the trial if GA, CA and LA continue to believe Casey's lies and won't want her to be convicted? Most murder trials seem to have grieving family members sitting there everyday, hoping for justice. And juries seem conscientious of the family members during the trial, which probably helps personalize the victim.

Neither side of the Anthony family seems to have been close to Caylee, and Casey didn't seem to have steady friends with children whom Caylee was close to. I hope someone will be there to sit in court everyday caring about justice for her.

IMO, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that CAYLEE be represented!!!! Someone has to be HER voice. With CA/GA/LA all trying to save KC..........who cares about CAYLEE???? Can an attorney like Gloria Allred, represent a dead child? This makes me sooo sad........

I know she fights for alive victims........what about dead victims???

While I have never bought into Casey's story, as I watched Greta's show from last night, I started thinking. Casey told Cindy to go ahead and call 911. We even have Lee asking her why she did that instead of just talking and allowing them to hash it out amongst themselves.

If Casey's story were true (and I know it is not), wouldn't she have told her mother, don't call police. If you do, Caylee's life as well as all of our lives will be put into danger. We can't call. We have to try and work this out by ourselves.

Yet, she never stated anything along these lines. If Caylee's life were in danger and Casey was only trying to protect her, why didn't she do all she could to protect her? Just further proof that she knew Caylee was already gone, IMO.

While I have never bought into Casey's story, as I watched Greta's show from last night, I started thinking. Casey told Cindy to go ahead and call 911. We even have Lee asking her why she did that instead of just talking and allowing them to hash it out amongst themselves.

If Casey's story were true (and I know it is not), wouldn't she have told her mother, don't call police. If you do, Caylee's life as well as all of our lives will be put into danger. We can't call. We have to try and work this out by ourselves.

Yet, she never stated anything along these lines. If Caylee's life were in danger and Casey was only trying to protect her, why didn't she do all she could to protect her? Just further proof that she knew Caylee was already gone, IMO.

Great point! What a contradiction... Casey remaining silent and using her own "resources" to try to find her child so as not to jeopardize Caylee or CA/GA's safety, yet calmly telling Cindy to go ahead and call police, with no warning or discussion of the danger she felt the family would be if LE is called.

And, as I posted in the beginning of this case, if her story were true, when the police were FINALLY called, and her family FINALLY knew about Caylee's "kidnapping", wouldn't Casey have broken down in relief to not be shouldering that horrible burden alone anymore after all those weeks? And wouldn't she have given all details, finally knowing she could unload and tell everything she knew, including why she was afraid to tell anyone about what Zanny had done? And, finally, wouldn't she have cried and collapsed into her mother's arms, explaining how frightened she's been and how worried she is about Caylee? (I feel for the Anthonys, but how could they have bought the kidnapping story without wondering why Casey didn't show any of these normal emotions?)

I think alot of that was the ongoing power struggle between KC and CA. CA was pushing KC and KC was pushing back. I'm sure hindsight being 20/20 - KC would definitely not have dared her mother to call LE. She thought she had the situation under control but she soon learned otherwise. She was just over confident that she was going to wiggle out of this situation as she has done many times before.:bang:

hi-been lurking for a few years, leave it to this case to 'absolutely' compel me to finally chime in. so here goes...."what if they never find her?. Guess who gets to spend an eternity in jail?" She staged it to look like a kidnapping, this is why all the focus on 'close to home', funny thing is she must have honestly thought everyone would buy her story and i believe once LE got involved she wanted the body to be found...i.e. move onto plan b. i don't want to think about what she may have done to her baby, she is pure evil and truely believes she's smarter than everyone. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks