OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is not only frustrating, but fascinating.

The reality of a family disappearing, is hard to fathom.

I know when the case first broke, I learned toward them being
lost somewhere on the mountain, but as time passed, and no sign
of them was ever found, I thought,
someone made them disappear.

In this case, there are lots of odd circumstances and plenty of possible
people who might be, could be, possibily be, a suspect.

Boiled down, was it done for money? for revenge? for hate or love?

Dream, money, revenge, and hate look good to me.

I think this was a paid for hit. I'm just not sure who ordered it, and who all was complicit. I also think there are those within Lattimore Co. who were paid to look the other way. You know, see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. Hush, hush.

Could the Jamisons have been making a delivery on the mountain? Was looking for land a cover? I'm going by what you all saw on the video, the Jamisons carrying boxes. Were the Jamisons mules????? A family is pretty near a perfect cover for drug running. No risk to those higher up, especially if the runners are taken out after they've made a big delivery. Interrupts the supply chain trail, makes it harder to trace the drugs back to the cartel.

Link is a map showing how drugs move into Oklahoma, and where there has been known cartel activity. Wish it named the specific locations instead of marking locations with big blue dots.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...icking+into+oklahoma&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Mtrooper, did Bobby or Sherilyn make any calls when they returned from the mountain the first night?

I am not 100% sure. I know on the video there was a boat parked by the storage unit. But I am not sure if this is his only boat. Even in the video from the surveillance they show the boat in the driveway.

I went back and looked at the video again (nice catch on the tshirt change), and I think they are both Bobby but it is kinda hard to tell. There is about a 4 minute lapse from when you see the white shirt go in and the dark shirt come out. I wish I had the whole video. Did also show Madyson in the pink tshirt. I watched it like 15 times in slow mo. Now that its public, it would be nice if they released the whole thing!

I am still not getting how the bloodhounds were most interested in the plateau area when there was a picture of Madyson taken 100 yds north of the plateau. Makes me wonder what they scented the dogs with. I know he said it was from something out of the truck, but what, and which of the Jamisons did it belong to? We already know the SAR reports are less than stellar, but come on here... throw me a bone. Wait, that was a bad pun.

Side note: Was anyone else disturbed by the little girl sitting on her moms lap in the truck? Are there no car seat laws in OK?

And I am not buying the whole there was a third party listening at that conversation. Originally they were supposed to interview Gary Brandon, but he was not returning discovery's phone calls when they were trying to reach him when they were down there. It is one thing to say oh geez they were talking about the inner demons, and a whole different thing when you start shopping for bullets to kill them. My opinion only.

I really do think that Bobby and Sherilyn were good people, I am not trying to make them look bad. I just think they were having some issues at the time. I think by being honest and trying to figure out the real reasons is a better approach then sugar coating. I think when everyone (mainly friends and family) realizes that we are not giving up on finding them even if some of the light that is shined on them is not the most flattering. We all care, drugs or no drugs...demons or saints....rich or poor. No one deserves to go missing, no one deserves to lose a child or a grand child.

Yeah, there were phone calls. I would have to look to see how many. I don't know about local calls, only long distance and cell phone calls. There were some calls in the day or two prior that I was not able to identify the number, Oriah tried too, but no luck. I was going to post it but was told not to (TOS violation).

Yeah, there were phone calls. I would have to look to see how many. I don't know about local calls, only long distance and cell phone calls. There were some calls in the day or two prior that I was not able to identify the number, Oriah tried too, but no luck. I was going to post it but was told not to (TOS violation).

Wasn't it three? That's what I'm recalling, one call was to a known recipient, wife's ex, the other 2 no one could figure out.

Now here is something interesting I found out. You can buy a prepaid cell phone with x amount of minutes, and the minutes are only good for 30 days.
This might explain why we could never connect to the phone numbers--they were no longer working numbers. Seems like I remember trying to call the two numbers as well, and not getting anything, not even a msg that the line had been disconnected. Chances are whatever parties owned those numbers briefly, they were likely at least into the 4th. week, and set to expire.

I'm seriously thinking that the Jamisons were mules.

The third party during the spirit conversation is true. NS emailed KMJ, mentioned in this article, about the Jamisons. KMJ admitted she was there during the conversation. NS forwarded their email conversation to me.

Action in El Salvador brings Action to Women's Ministries in Oklahoma

http://www.sharehim.org/newsletter/339#letterblock4

Mtrooper,

I was wondering if the church peoples number was on their phones because to cancel that trip that day and not go with them they would have to call them somehow.

Also was the home caller ID checked?

I agree the tossing out of the clothes is strange. I would want to hold on to them for years. I mean doesnt she have the slightest hope of them returning?

So is Gary brandon Making the bullet thing up? Or was there more than one conversation? I will get the phone records out and look. Seems like I posted some info in a previous thread. Not sure on the caller ID good idea!

I don't know if Gary Brandon made the story up about the bullets and spirits. It's possible. Maybe he offered to help the Jamisons get rid of the spirits, but it would cost a bunch of money.

I don't know, mtrooper. I DO KNOW I read the email.

M trooper Sherilyns and Bobbys email address would be helpful to have if you have those.

Did LE examine there home computers? I am sure they did this right? The FBI would still have them if they took them right?

The third party during the spirit conversation is true. NS emailed KMJ, mentioned in this article, about the Jamisons. KMJ admitted she was there during the conversation. NS forwarded their email conversation to me.

Action in El Salvador brings Action to Women's Ministries in Oklahoma

http://www.sharehim.org/newsletter/339#letterblock4

Why wouldnt she come forward and report the correct conversation to LE?

I don't know, soul. Maybe Gary Brandon never mentioned to LE another person was there during the conversation. Maybe GB didn't want LE knowing there was another person there.

I don't know, soul. Maybe Gary Brandon never mentioned to LE another person was there during the conversation. Maybe GB didn't want LE knowing there was another person there.

Isnt that with holding information? Also he stepped up on his own and reported this correst? Or did the LE locate him somehow?

I cant even find anything on him . Not that it isnt out there I just havent found it.

I had trouble finding anything on GB. I couldn't even find where he pastor's at, if at all. It could be he's just a lay pastor.

I had trouble finding anything on GB. I couldn't even find where he pastor's at, if at all. It could be he's just a lay pastor.

He is not listed on the offical pastor listing for the state of OK. I wish I saved that link.

Thank you for the welcome here. I feel pretty positive that this entire situation with this missing family has something to do with drugs. Too many strange things: missing gun, back and forth to truck tons of times, large sum of money in truck, camera surveillance, missing briefcase from the truck. They seemed to have a great deal of paranoia, which could be accounted for by the drugs.

I do believe as someone stated earlier that this supposed purchase of land appears IMO to be a cover-up for purchasing or distributing drugs. I know that no drugs were found in the house, but that doesn't mean anything really. The large sum of money under the seat is just too strange for words. I mean, really, no one just rides around with that much money in their vehicle.

It would be interesting to know what phone calls were made in the days or weeks leading up to their disappearance. I also was wondering if the land surrounding their house/lake had been searched and the lake itself?? :twocents:

LGC

From previous closed thread post #559 by Little726
To answer grey's question, no, they have not found Sherilyn's gun, that we know of.

LE got the "handyman's" name from a pill bottle found inside the truck. LE said he was living in Wilburton.

On another website, someone posted they saw 3 people in the video walking back and forth to the truck. They said look for the different colored shirts.

To me, it looked like the Jamisons were just WALKING back and forth to the truck. I did not see any "trance like" movement. It is possible they were looking for a misplaced item, which would make them think it was in the truck. I have done it myself! Back and forth. Back and forth, looking.

ETA I wonder if the reason they don't look in a trance on the video, is if maybe they sped it up for the show???

I realize we didn't see the whole video. But there was nothing that unusual about their behavior.

I also DVR'd the show and just doublechecked again, at 35 minutes into the show, they play the video and Beauchamp said "home surveillance of that morning". Yet on the top left of that video it shows the recording date to be:
2000/03/08 02:16:04.

That sure has me confused just what video they put on the show, as compared to what video the LE watched.

Which brings me to the nasty letter Sherilyn wrote. I wonder what the date on that is also.

That show left me with more questions than information, which as Oriah said, lots of lies and misinformation. :(

I wonder if they didn't speed up the film, hence not looking like they are in a trance?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think that after GB made that comment to LE, he decided against publicly speaking about it again since that would be considered Preist/Pastor-Confessor priveleged information. I know there is Attorney-Client, Doctor-patient and Priest-confessor priveleged information laws. Would this type of information fall under that? If so, legally GB had no right to disclose private conversation, maybe he realized that later.

Just wanted to let Oriah know, I'm not MIA....going to be gone a few days to dr's. apts. I hope someday we will know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford