FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio mom still having trouble looking at that camera.
Says that Ronnie Jr is holding up well, but upset about Haleigh and that he does understan what is going on
SHe says she was with Ron and Misty this evening and that is was great and wonderful.
BIo mom says that she now believes Misty's story. One word answers.
She can't explain why she now beleives Misty just that she does.
Grandma says that she believes them , but shakes her head when she says it.
FOcus on Haleigh, she is the number one person, so they have put their differences aside
Grandma not worried over command center being moved, says that it was moved because of cell phone and internet issues.
Clip of 911 call.
MOre clips of Misty and Ron defending themselves and asserting that she was stolen.
HAshig over the inconstistencies in Misty's stories as well as others and police reintervieing everyone that has not been inconsistent.
Stating sh ewas very shy and afraid of the dark.
Bio mom saying htat she does not believe that Halrigh would walk out on her own and that when she is with bio mom she gets up in the middle of the night crying and comes straight to her.
Granmother feels that she is out of the state, gut feeling of GA and Alabama
She thinks that Haleigh is fine, but somewhere out of the state.
Shoeing clips from the search for Haligh.
17 LE agencies working with TES to try to find her.
Ronals tried to call great grandmother in the folloeing minutes, but gg missed the call, so she was contacted by the grandmother
Describes Haleigh as a daddy's girl.
Showing Ronald working with the search teams, described as holidng up.
GG says that they have been seperated over three years and that bio mom had nothing to do with it in her opininion
GG was defending Misty.
Saying both Misty and Ron have taken and apparently passed polygaphs, although LE has not said whether they did or not.
\My fingers hurt.

Hmmm............at the bottom of the screen, it says that "Cops questioned Haleigh's family again after the polygraphs."

It sounds like LE has a lot inconsistencies in the family's stories.

Craig Rivera...........talking about TES and the search. Great-grandmother doesn't feel any family involved.

Commercial break: GA up next..

Let's try to be good...

:)

Sorry about the spelling issues, but I am transcribing as they go and I can't tyoe as fast as they talk.

Geraldo anyone?
I'm watching! Commercial break now then George Anthony will be on. So far Crystal and her mother were on; Crystal's mother thinks Haleigh was taken out of state to either GA or AL. He also showed searchers and video of the outside of the mobile home.

The one thing that I have noticed about the bio mom and its something has bothered me is that when anyone asks her something(and she did this on Nancy Grace too) is that she cannot finish any of the sentences and has trouble answering the questions.

I like Nancy Marie, the maternal grandma. She said she keeps seeing GA/AL as a possible location. I believe in woman's intuition.

Asking reporter who talked to Misty if she told him she had any suspects. Misty says a cousin of hers from TN who recently visited and had molested her in the past. She told authorities. He is a RSO. Last name Croslin.

Misty told Craig, a cousin recently visited from Tennessee, and had messed with Misty and had molested her

Misty has a cousin that visited recently that is a SO, had messed with her as a child, stole a gun before he left

OMG!!!! Misty's cousin from Tennessee came to FL and he had messed with Misty when she was 13 years old. OMG someone in one of the other threads said this today as a theory. Who was it? They said maybe Misty had someone over that messed with her as a child and thats how they knew the house.

reporting a cousin of Misty's who visited from Tenn. is a sex offender and he messed with her when she was young and stole a gun from Ron before he left.

Misty is now saying her cousin from TN visited and messed with her and took Ron's gun?

Misty said off camera that she was suspicious of the cousin that visited by TN and supposedly "messed with her" when she was 13, he is registered as a sex offender.
Police have spoken with her and she says that this cousin stole a gun from Ron during the visit.
GA on now. He is with Conway.

Asking reporter who talked to Misty if she told him she had any suspects. Misty says a cousin of hers from TN who recently visited and had molested her in the past. She told authorities. He is a RSO. Last name Croslin.
and he stole a gun from ron in the past

Misty suspects cousin may have abducted Haleigh? Could anyone here if they said a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong