PA PA - Akram Freikha, 35, & Evelina Frikha, 5, Philadelphia, 16 March 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Akram Freikha & Evelina Frikha
7168347_G.jpg

Police Search For Missing Father And Daughter
Philadelphia police say they are looking for a father and daughter who went missing on Monday, March 16th.
According to police, Akram Freikha, 35, left his home on the 2700 block of Moore Street in South Philadelphia on Monday to take his daughter, Evelina Frikha,5, to school at 8 a.m. He was supposed to come home to take his wife to work, but he never returned, police say.

His wife contacted the school and was told that Evelina was never dropped off. According to authorities, there's no custody order, no martial issues, and her husband does not have any mental concerns. Police say Akram has taken their 9-year-old daughter in the past without her knowledge of their destination, but he returned within 24 hours.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/28546506/missing-father-and-daughter

He's taken the 9 year old for 24 hours before with no explanation?

That's a huge huge red flag. I can't imagine my husband disappearing for 24 hours with one of my children. When he did this AGAIN, with a different child, I wouldn't say there are no mental issues and nothing is amiss. This is the second time this guy did this with one of his kids.

And it's time to ask the 9 year old what happened when she was taken away.

Akram Freikha , also known as Paul Lebon , 35, & Daughter, Evelina Frikha, 5,

Philadelphia - 16 Mar 2015 - Endangered

The City and County of Philadelphia are in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 3

Wed., Mar. 18th: Philly PD: http://blog.phillypolice.com/2015/03/endangered-missing-persons-from-the-1st-district/

Includes Photos of Both

"The Philadelphia Police Department needs the public’s assistance in locating 35 year old Akram Freikha, and his 5 year old daughter Evelina Frikha. Akram left his residence on the 2700 block of Moore Street on Monday, March 16th, to take his daughter to school at 8 am, and was to return home, to take his wife to work; Akram never returned. Mrs. Freikha, contacted their daughters school, and was informed that Evelina was not dropped off. Mrs. Freikha, notified police she informed police that there is no custody order, no martial issues, and her husband does not have any mental concerns; Akram has taken their 9 year old daughter in the past without her knowledge of their destination, but he returned within 24 hours.

Akram, who also goes by the name of Paul Lebon , 5’ 7″, 180 Lbs. , with light complexion,

Brown Eyes, Short Black Hair; ...Gray Suit, with a white or gray shirt, and a Black Coat.

Evelina, is 3’ 6″, 32 Lbs. , light complected, with Brown Eyes, & Long Brown Hair;

...Purple Sweater, Leopard Pants, & Gray Sneakers.

Akram was last seen operating a White 1996 Acura TL Sedan, PA Tag# FLX9436.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Akram and Evelina is asked to contact

South Detective Division at 215-686-3013..." [Emphasis by Richrd]

Area Weather: http://www.weather.com/weather/5day/l/USPA1276:1:US

Philadelphia Police Tips -- (215) 686-TIPS -- (215) 686-8477 -- Text: PPDTIP (773847)

[ Check Back at: http://blog.phillypolice.com/tag/missing-person/ ]

The only thing that I can think of as to why there's no Amber Alert for this one, is because LE doesn't think that the little girl is in any sort of danger, not that that can't change. But that's my guess.

Does it qualify for Amber Alert in PA if the custodial parent takes off with the child he has the right to be with?
This makes it sound like it might not, at least if the child is not thought to be in immediate danger.

In order for the Pennsylvania Amber Alert Plan to be activated, law enforcement must be satisfied the following criteria have been met:

The abducted child must be under eighteen (18) years of age;
The abducted child is believed to be in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury;
Additional factors are considered in the decision making process as to whether or not to activate the PA Amber Alert Plan. These factors include, but are not limited to: availability of descriptive information which could assist in the recovery of the child, time elapsed since the child was last seen, and reliability of witness(es).

The plan is limited to "abducted" children, and, therefore, excludes children believed to be runaways or throwaways from home.

http://www.psp.pa.gov/Pages/Amber-Alert.aspx#.VRBgduF8uJc

Is it possible to change the name of this thread to reflect that the girl missing is 5 and not 9? I was confused. There is a sister (?) who is 9. But this little girl Evelina is younger. Thanks.

Didn't even know about this. How should we PA people keep a look out if we don't know ugh

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

clearly there's some mental issues who takes off with a child just out of the blue?

I wonder if the 9 yr old can give any indication of were he took her overnight?

Oh man didn't even think of this

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I found this page from the Baby Doe in Mass. This case has red flags all over it!! Where is the media attention for this little girl!!

I found this page from the Baby Doe in Mass. This case has red flags all over it!! Where is the media attention for this little girl!!
I wonder what the mother is saying.Yes the mother's DNA should definitely be checked with Baby Doe's!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back