Humpin Hash House Harriers

Leila

Reaction score
No curious - it says they drink AFTER the run. That's supposedly what the "fee" is for. And its an all you can drink and just beer, although they do say they provide soda and water and that you DON'T HAVE TO drink. But, who would run with a bunch of people that obviously get falling down drunk directly after?

I also found in a "new comers" link about what to bring with you - basic runners list but one specific item - condoms. Yep. I think there's a lot of "inside" info about these runs that only people know about who have actually been on one. KWIM?

This is a very strange group - joggers, but it sounds like a party afterward including alcohol and sex.

Chelsea was jogging and so was CM, the jogger who was attacked on December 27th. Is there a connection? How many other female joggers have been approached menacingly by JAG? There could be others who didn't report a strange man watching them?

You know what the media will make of this tidbit. Glad to see from your posts that this does connect to the "psych of Gardner".

I don't know how we can discuss a Registered Sex Offender struggling with his own desires in the midst of what may have been the reason he had developed a real rage. Was he proud about his folk's involvement in the club?

I agree with you JBean that we should be careful not to get carried away with this info. The relative on the radio interview did connect some of Gardner's actions to a possible rage towards his Mom. We naturally want to understand the dynamics there.

Yes, he's maybe bi-polar, but gee with this going on, with those wild names, kind of events, and all it does seem to have some connection to his psyche.

okay so the people run, drink and have sex on the trails?
and the garage doors are always open for entertainment at any time?
Seems like JAG lifestyle with mom was different.
My son and how many men here put their mom's on a pedistool?
Was she shaming him in the important years (13-18?) by drinking, sex
and clubs?
He might of blamed her for everything.
or thought what they did on the trails was what it should be for everyone?
How can we find out how long this club has been in his life, even if he is not a member, he's been exposed to their nicknames, dress and actions.
Dad died last yeaar age 64.........
Mom's age would be?????

Mom is 54.

She's in photos dating back to 2002. Her pictures have been obscured but not removed from the site. Interestingly, the photos of JAG have still not been obscured.

A related website that was blocked from public access yesterday listed both adult residents of the home as officers of the club. The cache is still available on Google.

I was able to figure out the password to the photo site from the Hash House Harriers entry on Wikipedia.

I am acquainted with some members of the group (friends of friends) and was not aware of the sexual overtones of the HHH. What I previously knew of the group was that they typically drink before, during and after runs. They set up tables on many race courses in the area and serve beer and/or tequila to runners during the race.

She's in photos dating back to 2002. Her pictures have been obscured but not removed from the site. Interestingly, the photos of JAG have still not been obscured.

A related website (humpinhash.com) that was blocked from public access yesterday listed both adult residents of the home as officers of the HumpinHash club. The cache is still available on Google.

I was able to figure out the password to the photo site from the Hash House Harriers entry on Wikipedia.

I am acquainted with some members of the group (friends of friends) and was not aware of the sexual overtones of the HHH. What I previously knew of the group was that they typically drink before, during and after runs. They set up tables on many race courses in the area and serve beer and/or tequila to runners during the race.

Do you have a link to where you're seeing the pictures?

Most kennels gather on a weekly or monthly basis, though some events occur sporadically, e.g. February 29th, Friday the 13th, or a full moon.[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers[/ame]

Don't want to try to see the pics on that Hump in Hash club because my virus protection blocked a trojan soon after I checked it out the first time. Don't want any cooties. LOL

Running a google search produced your last post about it with the location of our thread traced to WS. JBean is right that we do have to handle info delicately.

I fear that this info that parents were in this club is going to be a JVM Issue or a NG Bombshell.

ha, if you don't know the answer than you don't belong here is what I got at pix...........I guess I don't really........:woohoo:

The answer is really quite easy. Even Wikipeda has it. Or you could just ask.

Good old California fun.

Don't want to try to see the pics on that Hump in Hash club because my virus protection blocked a trojan soon after I checked it out the first time. Don't want any cooties. LOL

Running a google search produced your last post about it with the location of our thread traced to WS. JBean is right that we do have to handle info delicately.

I fear that this info that parents were in this club is going to be a JVM Issue or a NG Bombshell.

The whole club needs to be turned up down and shaken. World wide....!!!:woohoo:

The whole club needs to be turned up down and shaken. World wide....!!!:woohoo:

So far I just got the impression they are a bunch of grown up adults having fun together, possibly swingers, but that's not against the law. What do you mean?

So far I just got the impression they are a bunch of grown up adults having fun together, possibly swingers, but that's not against the law. What do you mean?

Against what law? Of course it's against many natural laws that cannot be ignored. Downhill behavior may continue to slide. I'd be really suspicious of anyone who plays in a group that has to return borrowed items by entering my perpetually unlocked garage side door.

There is a ton of nutty stuff going on there. Responsible adults should know what it is.

Just because JAG's mom worked Mental Health, doesn't mean she's exempt from problems of her own. I'm reminded of the domestic violence worker who killed her newly wed husband.

I'm skimming the recent posts just now and I want to point out that the running group in question is NOT a swingers group as some others want to conclude. I am very active in the running community here in San Diego and know many members of that group, have run with them, and I know members in other parts of the country. While people might go there to meet like people and there is drinking involved, it's not different than many other sports groups, like Ravi for example. I would be very careful to go down the slippery slope and start talking this way about a group when it's simply not true.

As for his mother, she probably spent her life in denial that there was anything wrong with her son. Facing the truth that he had issues might not have been something she was emotionally equip to deal with. And her being in the mental health field explains a lot! Mental health workers, psychologists etc. want to pigeon hole people into their little compartments, give them some meds, boom they are cured and then they can move on. As we all know, it doesn't work this way.

I'm skimming the recent posts just now and I want to point out that the running group in question is NOT a swingers group as some others want to conclude. I am very active in the running community here in San Diego and know many members of that group, have run with them, and I know members in other parts of the country. While people might go there to meet like people and there is drinking involved, it's not different than many other sports groups, like Ravi for example. I would be very careful to go down the slippery slope and start talking this way about a group when it's simply not true.

As for his mother, she probably spent her life in denial that there was anything wrong with her son. Facing the truth that he had issues might not have been something she was emotionally equip to deal with. And her being in the mental health field explains a lot! Mental health workers, psychologists etc. want to pigeon hole people into their little compartments, give them some meds, boom they are cured and then they can move on. As we all know, it doesn't work this way.
thank you for the insight - one question - what's up with all the sexual innuendo in the nicknames? And why do they say to pack condoms with your running stuff?

tia

(bolded by me)
With all do respect, I absolutely do not agree with you. I have done some digging into the specific San Diego group that his mother/step dad allegedly were very active in and there was a lot of activity going on inside of that group that I would not classify as "no different than many other sports group." Camping trips involving naked slip-n-slide, group sexual activities, inuendos about sexual activities with dogs, a lot of nudity, naked women and men tied up with rope, naked women on their knees with their arms behind their backs drinking out of cups on the ground, etc. (I could go on and on....there were a few pictures of things that I can't even type on here!) Both of the alleged parents were in pictures from that camping trip...one shows the alleged mother in her underwear pouring drinks. I do not find any of the above activities in ANY of the sports groups I have ever come across!

On the SM site, they have a description of what the club is. They call newbies, virgins, so it probably is a play on that. They probably don't really need condoms.

From some of the pictures I have seen I hope to God they were using condoms! (condoms were also standard birthday gifts for members from what I have read.)

Should we have a separate thread to explore this aspect in?

With all respect to your opinion of the running group in question, I've seen the pictures of the parties they have after runs, and they feature full nudity, both male and female, and I don't think that's typical of a sport group.

The sexually explicit nicknames, the nudity, and some of the captions on the pictures suggest something else. In one picture from 2009 that was blurred out because it featured JAG's mother the caption was something along the line of "*advertiser censored* becomes a sperm receptical."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back