June 3rd, the day before

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
I thought there could be some good discussion and sleuthing around the June 3rd date. Investigators are looking for videos and photos taken on June 4th and June 3rd of roads around Skyline school. The roads are the ones listed as before, except that they want info from the day before as well. Those roads are:

* NW Cornelius Pass
* Germantown
* Logie Trail
* Rocky Point
* Skyline
* West Union
* Springville
* Newberry
* McNamee
* Kaiser
* Thompson
* Laidlaw
* Bethany Boulevard

"The request includes a stretch of Oregon 30 from NW Rocky Point Road to Germantown Road which does not pass by the school at all"

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Photos-videos-sought-in-Horman-search-96309604.html

If LE is looking for evidence from the day before, then Kyron's disappearance can't be random. JMO

I thought there could be some good discussion and sleuthing around the June 3rd date. Investigators are looking for videos and photos taken on June 4th and June 3rd of roads around Skyline school. The roads are the ones listed as before, except that they want info from the day before as well. Those roads are:

* NW Cornelius Pass
* Germantown
* Logie Trail
* Rocky Point
* Skyline
* West Union
* Springville
* Newberry
* McNamee
* Kaiser
* Thompson
* Laidlaw
* Bethany Boulevard

"The request includes a stretch of Oregon 30 from NW Rocky Point Road to Germantown Road which does not pass by the school at all"

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Photos-videos-sought-in-Horman-search-96309604.html

If LE is looking for evidence from the day before, then Kyron's disappearance can't be random. JMO

Good idea for a topic. IIRC LE stated from almost the 2nd/3rd week that they were interested in TH's activities on June 3rd. She did not keep her regular Facebook/internet activities on that day. Now, it appears LE is checking on DDS's activities for the 3rd, also.

The 3rd is obviously an important day in the investigation. Obviously this MOO....

Great topic! I would like to hear other's opinions of what may have happened June 3rd. I wish we knew more...

Hmmm - it makes me wonder if there really was a second white truck. Maybe on to "case the joint" and monitor traffic in and out.

Wait - scratch that - TMH might have had the white truck the previous day too. She dropped off the science fair project the night before, right?

Good idea for a topic. IIRC LE stated from almost the 2nd/3rd week that they were interested in TH's activities on June 3rd. She did not keep her regular Facebook/internet activities on that day. Now, it appears LE is checking on DDS's activities for the 3rd, also.

The 3rd is obviously an important day in the investigation. Obviously this MOO....

Can you expand on the Facebook part of your post? thank you. (not sure if that means she didn't log in, didn't post, didnt play games or whathaveyou)

I agree, good topic.. Hopefully LE can track their movement on the 3rd.. And am wondering if they were together that day..
I do know Kaine stated the project was taken to school on the 3rd, but do we know if it was in the morning or sometime later on that day...Am also wondering IF Kyron rode the school bus home on the 3rd..Has LE revealed that information?JMO

Hmmm - it makes me wonder if there really was a second white truck. Maybe on to "case the joint" and monitor traffic in and out.

Wait - scratch that - TMH might have had the white truck the previous day too. She dropped off the science fair project the night before, right?

funny you should ask . . . I just posted this on another thread - "cosmic brain waves"

I haven't read the whole thread - pls forgive if already asked.
Does anyone know when the science exhibits were due @ the school? Was it the day b4 or did most of the kids bring their experiments the morning of the science fair? I have heard TH wanted the truck to take home the exhibit - but when was it transported to the school? I am wondering if someone could have lured Kyron outside to their car with a "can you help me carry my kid's exhibit into the building" sort of ruse. If the exhibits were due to be judged/graded prior to the science fair that morning then this theory would not hold water.

* NW Cornelius Pass
* Germantown
* Logie Trail
* Rocky Point
* Skyline
* West Union
* Springville
* Newberry
* McNamee
* Kaiser
* Thompson
* Laidlaw
* Bethany Boulevard

I wonder if LE has specified these locations because they have been able to locate and ping the batphones?

what could they see on those roads on june 3 that might help them? i cant think of much.

I wonder if LE has specified these locations because they have been able to locate and ping the batphones?

The date of that link was June 14 & updated July 6th. They have since named different areas:

11536 Northwest Skyline Boulevard, Portland, OR 97231-2603 (Skyline Elementary School)

22075 Northwest Imbrie Drive, Hillsboro, OR

15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, Washington, Oregon 97006

Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads

Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

according to news released 8/11 @ the press conference

funny you should ask . . . I just posted this on another thread - "cosmic brain waves"

Does anyone know when the science exhibits were due @ the school? Was it the day b4 or did most of the kids bring their experiments the morning of the science fair? I have heard TH wanted the truck to take home the exhibit - but when was it transported to the school? I am wondering if someone could have lured Kyron outside to their car with a "can you help me carry my kid's exhibit into the building" sort of ruse. If the exhibits were due to be judged/graded prior to the science fair that morning then this theory would not hold water.

My understanding is the project was taken in the day before, but I could be wrong and it could have been on another day..Kaine did however state she wanted the truck on the 4th in order to bring the project home from school..JMO

I wonder if they were doing a dry run and/or digging a hole.

:couch:

I have been so curious about this same question...when was it transported to the school. I looked back at Kaine interviews, etc...cannot find it referenced. School staff isn't talking publically either that I've seen...so maybe there is a reason for its secrecy? I think it makes quite a difference.

I wonder if they were doing a dry run and/or digging a hole.

:couch:

YOu can't help but get that impression from LE when they ask about sightings from the day before, right? I've had that impression from the onset..I mean since they first asked about June 3. Why else would it be significant? And I'm not just talking about TH or DS...but about whomever is responsible. WOuld have been in the area trying to preplan/dry run

My understanding is the project was taken in the day before, but I could be wrong and it could have been on another day..Kaine did however state she wanted the truck on the 4th in order to bring the project home from school..JMO

Which makes KH's coming home to meet the bus afterschool makes little sense to me. Why did KH come home early on that day? Did TH ask him to because the baby was sick? Just wondering, anyone know if TH "hit the gym" on the 3rd? Was the baby "sick" on the 3rd? Seems so strange to me that she drove her sick daughter with an earache around to soothe her, and then took her to the gym daycare on the 4th. (somehow that is not what I would want to do to "soothe" my child's pain). Was TH meeting her own needs vs. those of her child(ren)? Was going to the gym a "routine" thing during set hours and dates for TH? Just trying to compare and contrast the 3rd with the 4th of June

Yay, I was hoping people would want to discuss this topic. Questions around June 3rd could be:

- Did Terri go to the school on the 3rd and at what time?
-What car did she drive to school?
-Did she drive Kyron to school that day?
-Did Kyron take the school bus or get a drive home?
-Did Terri drop off the project that day?
-Did Terri bring baby K with her if she went to the school?
-Did she bring papers for the teacher to sign r.e. Kyron?
-Did she mention the doctor's appointment to the teacher that day?
-Was baby K sick on the 3rd?
-How was Kyron that day? at school and at home?
-How was Terri that day? at home and at the school?
-Where did Terri park that day if she visited the school?
-Did Terri go to the gym?
-Did she post on fb at any time that day?

other questions?

YOu can't help but get that impression from LE when they ask about sightings from the day before, right? I've had that impression from the onset..I mean since they first asked about June 3. Why else would it be significant? And I'm not just talking about TH or DS...but about whomever is responsible. WOuld have been in the area trying to preplan/dry run
The only other reason I can think of to ask for tapes from the day before is to try to identify or eliminate vehicles that normally travel those areas in their daily commutes/life.

Other questions:

-Did DD work at the place near the school on the 3rd?
-What car did DD drive on the 3rd?
-Did DD communicate with Terri at any point on the 3rd?
-Did DD meet up with Terri on the 3rd?

IIRC LE stated from almost the 2nd/3rd week that they were interested in TH's activities on June 3rd.

I don't recall LE ever stating they were interested in Terri's activities on June 3. Were these LE statements made at press conferences? Do you have a link?

Now, it appears LE is checking on DDS's activities for the 3rd, also.

What leads you to believe that LE is checking Dede's activities for June 3?

TIA

I thought there was a presser fairly recently where Kaine stated that the white truck was used by Terri on the 3rd to bring the project to school. Kaine then stated that Terri needed the truck on the Friday to bring the project back home. She did not return to the school to bring the project back home. I can't find the reference at all and I might not be using the right tags or words to find the correct source.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back