Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this gm has a personality disorder. I am a psychiatric RN, and it was very obvious to me last night when watching her on Greta. She was hostile, histrionic, and attention-seeking in a narcissistic manner. There is quite a bit a familial dysfunction, I would venture to guess. Her daughter follows in her footsteps, probably due to genes as well as upbringing.

Thank you Southerngirl. Anything else you could ad would be very helpful as you seem to have hit the nail on the head.

Just saw the new and subdued Cindy & co. on Fox.

The first thing that struck me was how grandpa was relegated to the back bench, with Cindy sitting front and center next to the attorney. They couldn't all sit side by side?

There are all kinds of weird role reversals going on in this family. Now it looks like the lawyer is playing a family member. Very strange.

Just heard Meghan Kelly (sp?) say they're going to talk later with one of the investigators.

Just throwing out an idea about the stench - how long would it take a couple of dirty diapers shut up in the heat and humidity to become eye-wateringly foul?

according to Lee's myspace her name is Zenaida Fernendez Gonzalez, she may be using just Fernendez? IMO

Hi! Just thought I had to mention something very important regarding this. If the name of the babysitter is in fact Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, LE should definitely be looking for a Zenaida Fernandez, NOT Gonzalez!!!!! In Spanish speaking countries people have two last names: the paternal last name and the maternal last name (maiden name). So in this case it would be Zenaida Fernandez (paternal) Gonzalez (maternal). Usually when people move into the US they drop the additional last name and just go along with the paternal last name. I'm suprised to read this because if LE is aware of these two last names, they should know this... most of them have Spanish last names.
For those making people searches, please keep note that her mother should be going by the name Gloria Gonzalez because latino women usually keep their maiden names when married (although many change it when living in the US). Both Fernandez and Gonzalez are very common last names, at least in Puerto Rico (where I'm from). Hope this helps!!

The first thing that struck me was how grandpa was relegated to the back bench, with Cindy sitting front and center next to the attorney. They couldn't all sit side by side?

There are all kinds of weird role reversals going on in this family. Now it looks like the lawyer is playing a family member. Very strange.

Just heard Meghan Kelly (sp?) say they're going to talk later with one of the investigators.

Just throwing out an idea about the stench - how long would it take a couple of dirty diapers shut up in the heat and humidity to become eye-wateringly foul?

New and subdued, huh? She must have gotten some sleep last night. Come to think of it, maybe she's on meds, and isn't being careful about the dosage.
I hope Fox puts that video up on their website. I want to see what she's like this morning.
Dirty diapers? Closed up in a tight space like that, I would think it wouldn't take more than an afternoon, if that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltigress
Apr 25, 2008 2:39 PM
caylee is sitting on the bed, playing with mom's pandas, you know, the ones with names...
Sam, Dick & Harry.

HI-larious.

she's giving them panda babies.

seriously.
make it stop! :)

Does anyone else think this is worse than the post about teaching caylee to take shots?
progress.gif

I would think dirty diapers would have a lingering smell as well as dirty tennis shoes, seafood, or a bag of garbage, but the pizza is just not going to produce enough stink to linger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltigress
Apr 25, 2008 2:39 PM
caylee is sitting on the bed, playing with mom's pandas, you know, the ones with names...
Sam, Dick & Harry.

HI-larious.

she's giving them panda babies.

seriously.
make it stop! :)

Does anyone else think this is worse than the post about teaching caylee to take shots?
progress.gif

It's definitely worse! Imagine what that poor baby has seen (and maybe done) in her short little life.

I'm not sure what the panda post means - hilarious that 3 male pandas were having babies? Some kind of gay reference? Is there a meaning to their names?

That one struck me as odd more than disturbing, because I don't really understand it.

Meghan Kelly is replaying the disastrous phone interview she had w/Cindy yesterday.

One thing I notice - Cindy does NOT take well to being interrupted.

Just thinking about something..... In reference to Casey "not crying or showing any emotion." I heard gma say in an interview that she had seen her cry, when they spent almost the whole day together after Casey confessed that the baby was missing. But last night, she said that they only had about an hour together before the police took Casey away. Wonder which is true? Not sure that it matters, but it's just another slip-up she made. I hope the tv shows keep interviewing her, because she's bound to say something substantial sooner or later.

I caught that too. Very Telling imo. What a tangled web she weaves.

I just wanted to add one thing....and I have not watched any interviews with the GM, yet. I have to take anti-anxiety meds on a daily basis...without triggers. If there IS a trigger (of stress, etc.), I have to take more...and while I'm not "zonked" on it...I'm rather flat and passive (and grateful my heart isn't beating out of my chest)..this is why I don't believe she's taking benzos...it has to be something else.

I just wanted to add one thing....and I have not watched any interviews with the GM, yet. I have to take anti-anxiety meds on a daily basis...without triggers. If there IS a trigger (of stress, etc.), I have to take more...and while I'm not "zonked" on it...I'm rather flat and passive (and grateful my heart isn't beating out of my chest)..this is why I don't believe she's taking benzos...it has to be something else.

I don't know much about those types of drugs at all. It just occurred to me that she might have already been taking something, and with all the stress and what she is going through, she might not have taken it when she should. The woman IS suffering, in her own way. After all, it's her grandchild. I don't agree with a lot of what she's doing, but can't but feel sorry for the frustration and anger.

Welcome, Annette. You make a good point about how last names are used in Spanish cultures.

I think at least one of the investigators is Latino, and since this is happening in Florida they're probably used to cross-referencing last names because of the large Latino population.

It must be particularly frustrating because these are all common names. I wonder if they've established that there is indeed a connection between someone named 'Zenaida' and Casey, or if this is just one more of her lies.

At any rate, pull up a chair and set a spell (My God, I'm channeling Granny Clampett at 6 in the morning... someone stop me!)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Casey Anthony scheduled for bond hearing

Last Edited: Tuesday, 22 Jul 2008, 8:25 AM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 22 Jul 2008, 8:24 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, is scheduled to appear before a judge this afternoon.

At 1:30 p.m., Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will determine if Casey will be able to bond out of jail. Her defense attorney, Jose Baez, says if she is released, she will better be able to help find her daughter.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

Casey Anthony Asking For Bail
..............snip................

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they will not be attending the bond hearing because they don't want to waste even an hour of time that they could spend looking for Caylee.

"I trust her attorney to do what's right for her," Cindy Anthony said. "He knows her intention is to get her home, but I don't want to lose hours not spreading the word."

.................snip.....................

Reward Offered

A reward of $125,000 is now being offered for information leading to the safe return of Caylee

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Casey Anthony scheduled for bond hearing

Last Edited: Tuesday, 22 Jul 2008, 8:25 AM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 22 Jul 2008, 8:24 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, is scheduled to appear before a judge this afternoon.

At 1:30 p.m., Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will determine if Casey will be able to bond out of jail. Her defense attorney, Jose Baez, says if she is released, she will better be able to help find her daughter.

I am curious just how long can they keep her in jail on these obstruction & child neglect charges??? I say forever but I don't think that is possible.....so at some point wont the have to let her out?? I guess if there is bond set she would be out until her court date for the obstruction & child neglect charges and if they don't set bond she will wait in jail until her court appreance.

It does seem a flimsy reason to keep her in jail without bail.

Maybe they'll beef up the charges to something more serious to justify continued incarceration?

There is no way I can possibly catch up on all the posts, but I wanted to add that I think Granny is whacked. She is such a control freak filled with hatred. I have a hard time believing she does not know who Caylees father is. She seems to have to control everything and just seeing an obituary with Casey telling her that is the father was good enough for her. Bullcrap!!! Last night on Nancy Grace they had Caylees story and the story of the grandma that found her granddaughter and her friend shot. I could not listen to that 911 call it was just heartbreaking. Then you have Cindy sitting there getting pi$$ed off at everyone for asking questions that will HELP find her granddaughter, for all she knows her granddaughter is dead and bugs are eating her flesh or she could be being raped by grown men (sorry to be so graphic, but how can that not cross your mind), but no Casey is a great mom. I would not consider someone who loses their kid and doesn't say anything for 5 weeks great. I hope that Caylee is fine and if she is alive she is not returned to those people. I just for the life of me do not understand Cindys hatred. She also didn't look tired and worn out last night on Greta to me either.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

Casey Anthony Asking For Bail
..............snip................

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they will not be attending the bond hearing because they don't want to waste even an hour of time that they could spend looking for Caylee.

"I trust her attorney to do what's right for her," Cindy Anthony said. "He knows her intention is to get her home, but I don't want to lose hours not spreading the word."

.................snip.....................

Reward Offered

A reward of $125,000 is now being offered for information leading to the safe return of Caylee

Hmm I think this says something.......they will not go in support her at this time as they know something "fishy" is going on. They will continute to look for Caylee.

I beleive at this point they are very concerend about Caylee and don't beleive they know what Casey did with her....BUT I beleive Cindy has been enabling Casey for so long and in denial about her daughters choices & actions that she wont admimt to them so to speak.

Last night on GVS she said let the detectives do their investagating in to Casey and that she wasn't going to answer any questions about her daughter......which I know sounds out there and you would think come on lady....BUT this is her daughter and she may not be dishing the info out on national television but maybe be fully cooperating with LE. She did mention that the invetigators were just there to speak with her before her interview with GVS.....

I haven't yet heard a statement from LE saying that the Grandparents were not cooperating......so maybe she just dodging it in the media and is really just trying to keep Caylee's picture out there in hopes of finding her.......Just a thought

It does seem a flimsy reason to keep her in jail without bail.

Maybe they'll beef up the charges to something more serious to justify continued incarceration?

When Jessica Lunsford was missing, the DA said he couldn't charge Couey's relatives for not turning on him because in Florida, it's not against the law to lie to investigators (which imo is a stupid policy). If all Casey did was lie about where Caylee is, how is that obstruction of justice?
Much as I'd like to see her sit there until she talks, I'm not sure they can hold her much longer. They can't prove neglect or abuse until they find Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni