2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with a better memory than me please remind me or point me in the right direction........what search was going on with D Casey on August 18, 2008? In one of those emails Luke told D Casey good luck on the search tomorrow (email sent Au. 17, 2008). Do we know of any search at that time?

TES came for 2 searches one in August I believe it was the 30th and 31st. This is the one that was called off due to, to much water from Tropical Storm Fay.

They then came back Nov. 8th and 9th.

ETA: There could have been a search planned by TES for the 18th and maybe called off due to the storm. Tropical Storm Fay made landfall on the 18th in the Keys and worked it's way up. It was here for days.

There were also many searches done by Joe Jordan and his crew. (could have been one of these)

I can't tell if Dom is saying Cindy requested that he stop working for JB?
Or, if Dom is saying "as requested", that Cindy asked Dom for a copy of Dom's letter to JB?

I've been trying to find that notice referenced of 9/25/08, but I've had no luck.

Between the email Mrs. Norris posted upthread about Cindy's reaction to Baez wanting to take KC to undisclosed places and DC's email to Cindy, I'm not sure. I think DC chose Cindy over Baez. JMO

Respectfully Quoted Solace :)

I can't speak for others but what I think I am seeing, is that Casey had used the sexual abuse stuff earlier, even telling Cindy. At the time, according to Casey, Cindy did not offer solace(your not invisible I just used your WS name in my post...lol. :blowkiss:

I think that Cindy just decided to use that information later...I'm not really sure what I think she thought she was doing. If DC was speaking to Casey and she told him...well, Cindy still "should" have been upset that DC was saying(emailing)such things. But she wasn't, isn't. So...

All I can say is that Cindy must be fine with George being accused of molestation, now that she needs him to be? She didn't care when Casey came to her but now that she sees she can get rid of him? (Going with TWA's theory, which is what I thought was true between Cindy and George anyway.)

I transcribed the Bailey interview where they spoke of the relationship between George and Cindy, how George was kicked out of the house after he lost money and never had a job. In SP interview she says the same about George, that Cindy needed an inexpensive way to get rid of him.

Even though these are subjects Websleuthers have been sleuthing(long before I got here)they are just receiving confirmation from the recent doc dump, and you are watching a process right now. No telling how fast the threads will move or what will be posted. Many WSers are reading the docs, and are very distracted.

Hang in there and read the thread and each post will give you more info as it comes in, hope that helps. Happy Sleuthing.

Well, that's my :twocents: anyway.

ETA: Solace, sorry I didn't see how many posts you have and how long you have been here. I didn't mean to talk like you were new...but for some reason I thought you were, well I didn't bother to look up at your information and see...! Obviously, you understand how it works at WS. :blushing:

Question for anyone that was brave enough to read all of the emails.........Did D Casey bring up anything about needing to check out Officer Cain? If not then he and the defense clearly have missed the boat on a possibly good SODDI. Thankfully the way Cain behaved is not the norm for most officers. Three instances of Cain not really doing his job and being involved in some way with the case and the Anthony's.

Four days later, DC was allegedly no longer working for JB, here is the contract between the Anthony's and DC. I find item #4 particularly interesting.

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548343.pdf

Depending on how you interpret this, Cindy wanted DC to stop working for JB, see page 188 in this: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/29679804/Dominic-Casey-Discovery-Documents-9_29_09

I wonder why :waitasec:

I'd be curious to see if DC has ever used a letter of engagement with the term "litigation support" prior to the letter dated October 17th, 2008. Perhaps he was under the impression that using the term "litigation support" would protect him under JB's privilege?

Interesting that Dominic referred to his "notice" from 9/25/2008 yet they had a meeting September 30th where "options" were discussed. There is likely significance to the dates to be "sleuthed".

pg 620 of emails
Dominic emails Luke on September 22, 2008 to say that he will let the Anthony's know he is pulling out of the case with Baez but that he will continue under his contract with Casey.

Earlier the same day.....he asks Luke to send him some good $hit to nail them both (Baez and Geraldo I assume) because he is complaining about Jose demanding info (that DC suspects is going to be sold to Geraldo).

pg 656
Dominic sent cut and paste of what he sent to Baez and JB's response.
What is particularly interesting is JB's comment...on 9/24
"What are you talking about? You agreed to do this pro bono? I think we should meet to clear up a few matters. Call Ed and set it up.

Dominic has stated in an email that it was clear that JB had no intention of honoring the Letter of Engagement / Contract dated 7/29/08.

:waitasec: And I wonder where this map came from? WTH, if it is the exact spot how come she was not found then? Something does not sound right to me. :furious:

Interesting article .... but, Dominic's map does not point out the "exact spot" where Caylee was found.
And Dom did not email it to Luke "one month" before Caylee was found - he emailed it in October (not November).
He said that Inmate Casey's statement to Lee that she believes Caylee is close to home, always haunted Dominic.

This is the google map that Dom sent to Luke.
It is "close" .... but not "exact"
The marker is on Florence Harbor Dr - behind Hopespring Dr.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
page 713 - Oct 13, 2008 - Dom gives Luke a google map location
to look at
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...58048&sspn=0.006592,0.009506&ie=UTF8&t=h&z-17

I do remember though, that Geraldo reported that somebody gave Dominic MAPS and GRAPHS of the area where Caylee was found!

I'd be curious to see if DC has ever used a letter of engagement with the term "litigation support" prior to the letter dated October 17th, 2008. Perhaps he was under the impression that using the term "litigation support" would protect him under JB's privilege?

Interesting that Dominic referred to his "notice" from 9/25/2008 yet they had a meeting September 30th where "options" were discussed. There is likely significance to the dates to be "sleuthed".

pg 620 of emails
Dominic emails Luke on September 22, 2008 to say that he will let the Anthony's know he is pulling out of the case with Baez but that he will continue under his contract with Casey.

Earlier the same day.....he asks Luke to send him some good $hit to nail them both (Baez and Geraldo I assume) because he is complaining about Jose demanding info (that DC suspects is going to be sold to Geraldo).

pg 656
Dominic sent cut and paste of what he sent to Baez and JB's response.
What is particularly interesting is JB's comment...on 9/24
"What are you talking about? You agreed to do this pro bono? I think we should meet to clear up a few matters. Call Ed and set it up.

Dominic has stated in an email that it was clear that JB had no intention of honoring the Letter of Engagement / Contract dated 7/29/08.

Amazing! We are on the same wavelength tonight! I have been comparing the current DC emails to the 9/29/09 releases and you beat me to it before I finished!

I must add that your interpretation and explanations are far superior than what I have.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]

Casey Anthony Case: Geraldo, Brad Conway Discuss Secret Crime Scene Video
rosespeaks | January 12, 2009
Geraldo Rivera and Anthony Attorney Brad Conway discuss controversial
crime scene video

Geraldo said that Dominic had "maps and graphics" to look in that area (that is NOT just a "tip" from a psychic! That is DETAILED INFO on where to look! WHO gave Dominic "maps and graphs"????

At 3:04 minutes - Geraldo says: Now here's my question for you Brad - we are told that Dominic Casey had specific information, even GRAPHICS AND MAPS that led him to this area, where of course, dramatically, almost four weeks later, the little body was found." Why was he there? Who gave you that inside information? Did you have any admissions from the accused mother, 22 year old Casey Anthony? What brought you to this specific place, of all the places on earth? Brad Conway?

video of Dominic searching in the woods

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A[/ame]

Kathi Belich said that she heard the audio on this video, and Dominic clearly says "IT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE", when he is leaning over the PAVERS.

Hoover takes several shots of Dominic and the PAVERS both days - Nov 15th and Nov 16th. It is obvious that Dominic is looking for "something" associated with the PAVERS, as if the PAVERS were search points that he was given, in order to find Caylee. (who would have put the pavers there as a marker????)

Geraldo said that Dominic got specific information along with MAPS AND GRAPHICS to go to this specific area.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Inmate Anthony jail visitors during time Dominic is searching in woods on Nov 15th.
Nov 9, 2008 Atty Garcia (7:00pm to 2:45am the NEXT DAY Nov 10th - 8 HOURS!!!)
[5 days later Dominic is in the woods searching]

Dec 10, 2008 Atty Adam (9:44pm to 4:39am NEXT DAY -Dec 11th - 7 HOURS
Caylee FOUND - Dec 11th)

Interesting article .... but, Dominic's map does not point out the "exact spot" where Caylee was found.
And Dom did not email it to Luke "one month" before Caylee was found - he emailed it in October (not November).
He said that Inmate Casey's statement to Lee that she believes Caylee is close to home, always haunted Dominic.

This is the google map that Dom sent to Luke.
It is "close" .... but not "exact"
The marker is on Florence Harbor Dr - behind Hopespring Dr.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
page 713 - Oct 13, 2008 - Dom gives Luke a google map location
to look at
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...58048&sspn=0.006592,0.009506&ie=UTF8&t=h&z-17

I do remember though, that Geraldo reported that somebody gave Dominic MAPS and GRAPHS of the area where Caylee was found!

Now where did Lee live near the Anthony home??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

Casey Anthony Case: Geraldo, Brad Conway Discuss Secret Crime Scene Video
rosespeaks | January 12, 2009
Geraldo Rivera and Anthony Attorney Brad Conway discuss controversial
crime scene video

Geraldo said that Dominic had "maps and graphics" to look in that area (that is NOT just a "tip" from a psychic! That is DETAILED INFO on where to look! WHO gave Dominic "maps and graphs"????

At 3:04 minutes - Geraldo says: Now here's my question for you Brad - we are told that Dominic Casey had specific information, even GRAPHICS AND MAPS that led him to this area, where of course, dramatically, almost four weeks later, the little body was found." Why was he there? Who gave you that inside information? Did you have any admissions from the accused mother, 22 year old Casey Anthony? What brought you to this specific place, of all the places on earth? Brad Conway?

Great Find ThinkTank!

I think Cindy & Lee kept JB informed of what DC's new info though? Who generated the maps and graphics?

I find this interesting... I'm sure hoping this was thoroughly followed up on (pg 632):

-- "D&A Investigations) Dominic" <dominic@dgator.com> wrote:
Luke, Venezuela is good with me . . . send me some good **** to nail them both. . and how
about this one? Baez received ($200,000 directly to him) from 20/20 for the show a couple of
weeks back, attorneys get disbarred for this . . . Dominic
Dominic Casey, Private Investigator

pg 700 and 701

Email from Dominic to Luke on October 12th, 2008

Luke,
Currently do not have but could arrange. We are in need of some positive information, maybe now that the Sheriff's Dept. have to release the "tip line" information (within 10 days) we can cross reference and look at the activities in each of the areas for possibility....
Dominic

Call me crazy...but it almost sounds like they needed to create some positive "tips" before the Grand Jury convened?????

pg 718

Email from Dominic to Luke October 15th, 2008

Wow, you are on track with this Luke. I have been looking in the very same area, don't ask me why because I do not have an answer other than pure intuition and a feeling I have had has kept me going back there. Cindy told me she was sending you something "special" of Caylee Maries to you today.

This is the address information I gave to Cindy.

Luke Phillips c/o

Ginette Lucas
11042 Palmwood Circle
Mechanicsville, VA 23116-3124

I specifically asked Cindy to send it because I wanted the item to have only Caylee Marie's and the Anthony's feel and sense with the item. Cindy told me it is very special to Caylee, at the moment I forget what the specific item is. it was however sent today. I pray this wil help....Dominic.

Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds like Dom's statement about what made him search the area.......and the nonsense about a call from a psychic out of the blue......is TOAST!!!!!!
It also seems like he was attempting to cover his a$$ by not being the one to send the "item".

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/mjLKVMipFJY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/mjLKVMipFJY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright friends - I don't know what I am messing up trying to post this video.
Maybe someone can fix it up for me.

It is an interview, called, "An interview with the Vincent Sister's", from you tube.
This was downloaded in Jan of 2010, and I believe the actual interview took place in Nov of 09.

They talk about working on the Caylee Anthony Case, that they were contacted, then, worked with Dominic Casey.

It is their belief that Casey is the guilty party, though the family denies it.

Can someone please go ahead post this for me?
TIA ~ and, if someone already has posted it, oops = sorry then for that also.

This is an email from DC to Luke and DC copy & pasted JB's email to DC:

-- "D&A Investigations) Dominic" <dominic@dgator.com> wrote to Luke pg, 576/577:
Sorry) I did not get your message ... no real news other than Casey is out of Jail which I
am sure you are aware of and) I believe she is opening up a little at a time. On another
note) I have attached a statement which I gave to a producer of the Nancy Grace show and below is Jose Baez email to me regarding his opinion) maybe you could advise me on this .

Dominic:

I appreciate all of the hard work you are doing on this case. I know you have voiced your
roncerns of feeling under appreciated but that is simply not the case. I have been extremely ISY lately and have not had the time to pat everyone on the back. However; the writing of .this statement is unacceptable. I have a public relations firm that is handling all of our media and any statements on behalf of the defense. You cannot unilaterally write any media outlet and make any statements on behalf of Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. Not only is this in violation of our confidentiality agreement; it is counter productive to what we are trying to accomplish. I must insist if you wish to have anything to do with this case) you must refrain from having any contact with the media whatsoever.

Here is the direct link to the Vincent Sisters website;

http://www.suzannevincent.com/Home_Page.html

The interview that I referanced above is on their webpage, under "Portforlio".
There is also another section that is clickable on their site that is of an interview with the "Enquirer" at some point in time.

Email from DC to Luke 9/13/08

-- "D&A Investigations) Dominic" <dominic@dgator.com> wrote:
Not yet Luke) but should have her no later than tomorrow .. today I spent all afternoon
with Casey and have set her the task of filling in unknowns in our time line)
she is receptive and proactive. I want to see what she comes up with. Casey did say that she did not ever hang out with Kiomarie Torres-Cruz although does say that Kiomarie has always said to others that Casey is her best friend and Casey feels as though Kiomarie is obsessed with her . . .
Dominic!

page 562

I've been trying to find that notice referenced of 9/25/08, but I've had no luck.

Between the email Mrs. Norris posted upthread about Cindy's reaction to Baez wanting to take KC to undisclosed places and DC's email to Cindy, I'm not sure. I think DC chose Cindy over Baez. JMO
Yes, I agree...he chose Cindy and her Foundation IMO.

09/05/08 Email - Page 535:

-- "D&A Investigations, Dominic" <dominic@dgator.com> wrote:
Luke,
Still observing subject and all "appears" normal which of course makes me suspicious, we are going to stay on this until my "gut feeling" is answered.
This morning was as you may imagine a circus picking up Casey at the Jail and bringing her me. The media had trap cars at all intersections but I managed to get around them, they were allover us on 1-4 and the East West Expressway, I had a couple of chase vehicles blocking them, as you may imagine, quite a bloody mess but all was well and security is tight at the Anthony's home. I was a very tearful reunion and Casey's body language reinforces to me that she so desperately seeking to get Caylee home.Are you kidding me??
I am somewhat disillusioned with Baez and had to bite my tongue. He has me at the point of telling him to go fly a kite, all he did on the drive was call media 20/20, Geraldo, Greta and playing them. His conduct towards me is far from acceptable. I have to re-think whether to just go solo on this . .
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator

RED above by me. All of this was about the money, everyone conning someone else. Unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong