2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
geez! seriously!
Just an act... I do NOT believe it.
3 strikes - it's all feigned!
MOO

KC sure has trouble with her hair. CONSTANTLY touch it, fixing it. Every time she stands she grabs her wrists. When she sits back down she lowers her self slowly down like she has a sore behind.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Annnndddd Baez continues to rudely guzzle his Red Bull from his cup IN FRONT OF THE JURY WHILE THEY RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS.

You can buy a pocket square, but you cannot by class.

Judge is a hard working man!!! Love, love, love it....and him!!!!!

:great:

Wouldn't you just love to serve on a Jury with Judge Perry as the presiding Judge ??

I think it would be an "absolute riot" !!!

Is it just me, or does it look like AF is going out of her way to block ICAs face?

Wow....Casey has actually been looking up this round!

Judge did such a good job selling J D to last panel ...hope he steps it up a notch on this panel as well.

Baez:

" And it is my pleasure to introduce to you Casey Marie Anthony..."

That sounded so weird.

He included her in the introduction of his staff....I wonder how many people she's told that she's not actually on trial but works for JB???? :crazy:

Actually this particular shelter is run by the sheriffs dept as a jail diversion program. The shelter is open to homeless people released from jail or the Corrections Department, and people accused of minor crimes such as public urination or shoplifting and ordinarily would be taken to jail.

Yes, but I still believe there are lots of veterans and foster children etc, ending up there out of bad luck. Some smart and good hearted people are in there most likely.

This is one hard working judge,I so admire him, I think we'll be on track and on time :tyou::yourock::HHJP:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee