FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

Try searching youtube. I remember seeing a video that showed the house when it was vacant, like maybe something done when it was on the market.

Ok I updated it again, Is this more like it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Baby Lisas home.jpg
    Baby Lisas home.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 552
This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Where is this.JPG
    Where is this.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 555
Ok I updated it again, Is this more like it?

attachment.php
This should be similar to what it should be. I still dont believe it has a 2nd bath upstairs but it could have been added through the years. I dont believe the stairs going down could be where this lists them either as they would be right smack in the middle of the garage where they come down. There is really no room for them to be there either if it is like the houses 2-3 doors to the south. This house is the same floor plan as those (IMO) except they have a 1-car garage where the extra living room is on this one. I am sure it was build this was because if it wasnt the area under it would be fill and not basement. It was posted here somewhere else (assessor site maybe) the square footage of the basement and it would include the area under the computer room. I am pretty sure the extra bathroom would be down there. Not sure about the 1/2 bath though. Clear as mud?

I could be wrong about the stairs. I cant do video at this moment, but if somebody could post a screenshot of it would help. I am only going by what I know about the other houses in this neighborhood like this one and not this one in particular.

attachment.php

That is Lisa's nursery. You can see her crib and the items piled in it. Lisa's bedroom is the room off the kitchen, and closest to the computer room. Her bedroom window is the window next to the back deck, overlooking the air conditioning unit. IMO

If a person came in the computer room window they passed right by the cell phones on the counter and after leaving baby Lisa's room went out the front door.
Which side of the house is the path that leads to heavy wooded area on? Is that on the side closest to the front door through a gate? And certain kinds of shoes, I'm thinking of leather boots, make clicking sounds on solid flooring. Grabbing at straws right now holding out hope they find her alive.

If you turn that image of the floor plan on it's side, we can probably see it without blowing the margins. :)

Good work CN2!!

Thankx for the updated floor plan! Post #26 above.

First thing that jumped at me - maybe Lisa fell down the stairs. Maybe DB was outside - Lisa got out of the crib and went looking for mom. Maybe the door to the stairs wasn't latched all that good (door knob I mean) - Lisa was able to pull it open further with her hands and ........

DB comes in later - Lisa isn't in the crib - DB finds her - brings her into the bedroom and puts her on the floor. Maybe Lisa didn't die at the bottom of the stairs but on the floor in the bedroom?

IDK - those STAIRS are screaming at me for some reason..............

Jeremy stated that the boys bedroom was at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. If you are look at the back of the house, here is what you see:

1. Doors with deck off it.
2. Window over air conditioning unit .
3. Window.
4. small window
5. Window

My personal opinion, based on what Jeremy has said, the video of the inside of the house, and common sense, is that the layout goes like this, from left to right looking at back of house:

1. computer room
2. Lisa's room
3. master bedroom
4 .bathroom
5. boys bedroom

JMO

I am not 100% convinced that the computer room goes the full side length of the house. I remember seeing some wall units or something in the computer room when they were searching inside the house as well as when they were climbing in the window.

Jeremy stated that the boys bedroom was at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. If you are look at the back of the house, here is what you see:

1. Doors with deck off it.
2. Window over air conditioning unit .
3. Window.
4. small window
5. Window

My personal opinion, based on what Jeremy has said, the video of the inside of the house, and common sense, is that the layout goes like this, from left to right looking at back of house:

1. computer room
2. Lisa's room
3. master bedroom
4 .bathroom
5. boys bedroom

JMO

MK, my dear, JI did not state that the boys' bedroom is @ the opposite end of the house from the computer room - it's the parents' bedroom that's exactly opposite the computer room.

In this interview, JI states:

"Our bedroom is on the exact opposite corner of the house and she sleeps with the fan on high."

@ about 3:18 in the video.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44927631#44927631

Thankx for the updated floor plan! Post #26 above.

First thing that jumped at me - maybe Lisa fell down the stairs. Maybe DB was outside - Lisa got out of the crib and went looking for mom. Maybe the door to the stairs wasn't latched all that good (door knob I mean) - Lisa was able to pull it open further with her hands and ........

DB comes in later - Lisa isn't in the crib - DB finds her - brings her into the bedroom and puts her on the floor. Maybe Lisa didn't die at the bottom of the stairs but on the floor in the bedroom?

IDK - those STAIRS are screaming at me for some reason..............
I also share the same feeling about the stairs. The bathroom is now located where the original layout had Lisa's room, therefore it is now separating the master bedroom from her room and making it less likely DB could have heard something going on inside the room. However, that said, the baby monitor still should have picked up on any noise. I do believe some type of accident may have occurred before 10:30pm, while DB was outside drinking.

MOO

attachment.php

Dining room? :waitasec:(I know we haven't heard of one, but from the light fixture and what looks like a table with laundry or something on it, perhaps...)

ETA: on second thought, it looks like it is Lisa's bedroom.

I am not 100% convinced that the computer room goes the full side length of the house. I remember seeing some wall units or something in the computer room when they were searching inside the house as well as when they were climbing in the window.

I think the front part of what is labeled as 'computer room' is what is really meant to be a dining room, since it is off the kitchen. I might use that as a computer room/den type of thing if I lived there, since dining room tables are nothing but catch-alls for me.

It looks like the back end of the 'computer room' has an exit door, so I would think that what is shown as one large room is really two, or at least that it's divided by some kind of wall or divider. I would think the part with the exit door is a utility room of some sort.

I think the front part of what is labeled as 'computer room' is what is really meant to be a dining room, since it is off the kitchen. I might use that as a computer room/den type of thing if I lived there, since dining room tables are nothing but catch-alls for me.

It looks like the back end of the 'computer room' has an exit door, so I would think that what is shown as one large room is really two, or at least that it's divided by some kind of wall or divider. I would think the part with the exit door is a utility room of some sort.

ITA, except the utility room part... since the deck with chairs is right off that room, I would assume it would be a den or something? But I do think that it is/was 2 rooms, the front being the dining room since it is off the kitchen like you said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back