GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Af...rest/-/1637132/9149936/-/c6xnvfz/-/index.html

"lisa" was the one who filed the MPR on her "boyfriend"... says she last saw him the MORNING of the 16th

Tonya definitely knows more than she let on.

The most recent call was placed by Perdomo to Tonya at 1941 hours on 2-16-12 for 4 minutes and Perdomo told Tonya that he was riding on a dirt road in Maine and this was the last conversation she had with him. The other call not on Sprint’s records was with Tonya as well at 1815 hours and lasted for 11 minutes.

Sounds like Jerry was into quite a bit up to his eyeballs. So sad that he paid with his life.

:rose:

From the affidavit, I do not think that Porter's GF Nowak was involved. It sounds like she left to get her son, however, I know that this is their story and they are sticking to it.

Also from the affidavit, Porter's dad was NOT involved. He did not live in the home when this occurred. It sounds as if he drove from CA after the murder.

Wow ... I was "lurking" here last night, and checking in this morning for updates and I see they found Jerry ...

snipped from : http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/maine-man-arrested-missing-seminole-co-firefighter/nK7ws/

Police said the fights between Porter and Perdomo were all about money and that Perdomo’s death was drug-related.

:waitasec: JMO ... but when I think of a "fire fighter" -- I think of a person who is "looked up to in the community" -- KWIM ? ?

So, how would somebody like a "fire fighter" get so involved with "drugs" especially out of state :waitasec: all the way from Florida to Maine ?

I read some of the informative posts here last night, but only got about halfway through this thread ... :waitasec: I guess ya just never know ...

This is just tragic ...

MOO ...

I just can't decide how much the wife knew... I believe she knew SOMETHING but to what extent, I just don't know. I have a feeling that CN spilled her guts and that's the reason she too wasn't arrested.

I just can't decide how much the wife knew... I believe she knew SOMETHING but to what extent, I just don't know. I have a feeling that CN spilled her guts and that's the reason she too wasn't arrested.

BBM: I agree, and it puts her Facebook message in better context now.

Wow- I am glad, for the sake of Jerry's children, that he was found. The rest of this entire saga makes me want to vomit.
And what about his fellow-firefighters? They must be reeling- one of their own!

IMO, I feel this was pre-meditated. Porter bought a gun on Jan 20th knowing that Jerry would be coming back to collect the money. I feel CN knew what was going to happen when she had Jerry follow her to Porter's father's house. I don't buy that she didn't know anything else. It was a plan.

News reports indicate Porter bought a car with $5000 cash. Why didn't he just pay Jerry the $3000 he owed to him? He had the money.

Again, just my own thoughts on the matter.

Police say the body of missing Seminole County, Fla. firefighter Jerry Perdomo was found on Wednesday in a wooded area in Maine.

According to CBS affiliate WKMG, Maine State Police said Perdomo's body was found in Newburgh.

"The State Medical Examiner's Office has just arrived at the scene and additional information will be released this afternoon," according to a statement released by the Maine Department of Public Safety, the Orlando Sentinel reports.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...fla-firefighter-jerry-perdomo-found-in-maine/

IMO, I feel this was pre-meditated. Porter bought a gun on Jan 20th knowing that Jerry would be coming back to collect the money. I feel CN knew what was going to happen when she had Jerry follow her to Porter's father's house. I don't buy that she didn't know anything else. It was a plan.

News reports indicate Porter bought a car with $5000 cash. Why didn't he just pay Jerry the $3000 he owed to him? He had the money.

Again, just my own thoughts on the matter.

Jerry was never seen or heard from again the night of February 16, his car was left at walmart the next morning, therefore DP buying the gun on Feb 20th I don't think proves premeditation.
Not saying that it wasn't premeditated, but he wasn't buying the gun to do harm or protect him to J as he was most likely already dead at that point.
JMO

The gun was purchased on January 20th, almost a month before Jerry went missing.

Jerry was never seen or heard from again the night of February 16, his car was left at walmart the next morning, therefore DP buying the gun on Feb 20th I don't think proves premeditation.
Not saying that it wasn't premeditated, but he wasn't buying the gun to do harm or protect him to J as he was most likely already dead at that point.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back