Zombies upstage Westboro protest near Seattle

Thank God for the miscreants of Westboro: no matter what our creed, our color, or our national origin, we're able to speak with one voice and unite in calling for more zombie attacks upon them! America: pretty darned united for once. "Thanks, Topeka!"

I don't see Westboro Baptist Church any different from People's Temple. Even People's Temple was very inclusive as Jim Jones believed in racial integration. Ironically, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer who defended Blacks and I think even gays.

I'm not following you. Phelp's church has never been inclusive. No one but whites in it. Yes, he was a civil rights lawyer until he went nuts and got disbarred.

He never represented gay people.

His church, unlike the People's Temple, never operated with a philosophy of inclusiveness or trying to come together to create a peaceful utopia, things Jim Jones used to pull in the unwary.

Phelp's church is mostly just his own family. Thankfully, it's very small. It has nothing to do with civil rights, or minorities, except serious hatred of gay people.

I don't see Westboro Baptist Church any different from People's Temple. Even People's Temple was very inclusive as Jim Jones believed in racial integration. Ironically, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer who defended Blacks and I think even gays.
People's Temple did not picket soldiers' funerals and thank God for their deaths.

I'm not following you. Phelp's church has never been inclusive. No one but whites in it. Yes, he was a civil rights lawyer until he went nuts and got disbarred.

He never represented gay people.

His church, unlike the People's Temple, never operated with a philosophy of inclusiveness or trying to come together to create a peaceful utopia, things Jim Jones used to pull in the unwary.

Phelp's church is mostly just his own family. Thankfully, it's very small. It has nothing to do with civil rights, or minorities, except serious hatred of gay people.

People's Temple did not picket soldiers' funerals and thank God for their deaths.

I should of said at the end was Westboro Baptist Church is no different from People's Temple in terms that they are a cult headed by a paranoid megalomaniac.

WBC does not only hate gays as they hate Catholics, soldiers, etc.

http://www.rickross.com/groups/westboro.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back