Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not forgotten what you did Jerice.....

:jail:

I have not forgotten what you did Jerice.....

:jail:

Nor have I jerice ... please know that you do have to look over your shoulder.

The day is coming when you will face the consequences for killing our Sweet Jhessye. :jail:

I hope jerice understands that we are NOT going anywhere and we will continue to wait for justice to be done. Justice WILL be done and we will all be here to see it happen. I hope that one day jerice's children will come forward and let the world know what they witnessed.

Jerice...your day of reckoning is coming.

I do believe she will face the consequences of her actions at some point.

Maybe the other children who witnessed Jhessye's torture needed some time to heal in a safe environment before facing Jerice's evil countenance in court. That will be very painful for them, and they are still kids.

:bump: for my princess. back up you go dearest one.

Not a day goes by that I don't see a butterfly and think of Jhessye. I hope that when jerice sees a butterfly that she is haunted by the memory of what she did and knows that her day of reckoning is coming soon.

Getting discouraged. :bump: Lest anyone forget this precious child's face or name. She is still out there somewhere, discarded like so much rubbish. Her murderer still walks free.

Please please please, let us see some justice for Jhessye soon

Amen.

Still thinking of Jhessye and saying a prayer for her every time I see a butterfly. Asked that she be found and justice served.

OMG OMG OMG

I am bawling right now. Glad my boss is out of the office, how to explain my blubbering otherwise.

OMG OMG OMG

I am bawling right now. Glad my boss is out of the office, how to explain my blubbering otherwise.

We can blubber together!!!! :)

I am a mess right now, my heart is about to jump from my chest, I am bawling like a baby.

:hug: you. and all those who've taken this journey with me on Jhessye's behalf.

Our little family of team Jhessye can celebrate something, finally.

I wonder if her being taken into custody has anything to do with her approaching due date on this most recent pregnancy? Not sure if we ever figured out when she is due.

I cant stop crying. It has been so long. I admit, my hope was waning.

Thank you thank you thank you GPD for holding true to your word and pursuing this case against Jerice. I know it will be difficult without remains. But God Bless you for doing it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member