Theories: Who and Why?

I thought of a new possibility. Say teenagers were in the brush shooting at different objects, the girls unknowingly stepped into their line of fire, the teenagers couldn't see them and kept shooting their guns. When they realized they'd shot the girls several times and saw that they were seriously injured, they decided to make sure they were dead so they couldn't talk.

I know ...how embarrassing ... I told you guys If it weren't for the girls I would have never divulged my sin...LOL

Ha Ha Keyboard & Frog .... GS with Guns..... GS with Guns...:cow::cow::cow:
You know GS, I just might have to write a parody to that song and change the lyrics to GS with Guns... Thanks for the idea! :D

LOL thanks for making me laugh today, I sure need it. :)

I thought of a new possibility. Say teenagers were in the brush shooting at different objects, the girls unknowingly stepped into their line of fire, the teenagers couldn't see them and kept shooting their guns. When they realized they'd shot the girls several times and saw that they were seriously injured, they decided to make sure they were dead so they couldn't talk.

Yet another possibility to add to the huge bubbling cauldron of possible scenarios. Thanks for your unique perspective YD, you've mentioned some ideas I hadn't thought of before.

Well, I could visualize teenagers with an automatic just emptying the gun........bang, bang, bang, etc. in the wooded area beside the road with no particular aim, then discovering what they'd done. Panic sets in. They use the second gun to finish things to ensure the girls wouldn't be able to talk.

If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

Believe me, you're not alone, GS... I have so many possibilities and thoughts running around my head about this it's crazy (or maybe I'm crazy, I don't know lol) :D

I've been reading and trying to catch up. Trying to respond to postings but before I can post suddenly it takes me back to a page before this one. Strange. Lets try again.

Remember, these are just feelings that run through my head, like "what ifs."

snipped from keyboard player~ If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

What if it started out as just a threat. And turned into more. I keep thinking about that hair trigger that GS was talking about. what if it was a threat, the gun went off, and the shooter(s) had to make a split second decision to make it look like something else happened? Maybe that is why nothing makes any sense! It COULD happen. As absurb as some things seem, we HAVE to stay open to all possiblilites!
Remember, this is just a "WHAT IF"

YD They say the truth is stranger than fiction at times.... I mean if it was something like that then what would a kid do?? I know They would panic.. Hells Bells I did when I shot the roof. It was an awful feeling. I was raised around guns.. my daddy taught me safety.. respect.. and I am a pretty good shot if I say so myself. That was just pure carelessness on my part no other excuse.

But why would they be firing so close to the road? I don't know I could see some hot headed person trying to scare them & bang bang off went the gun... and to cover up they staged it. But it coukd not be a more than 2 because that is a big secret.

Maybe someone came over like I said & made them feel weird Or made a pass at them & they called PP & Vicky that is why they headed on home. Maybe they let them go for a walk to get away from someone that came by there to to see PP or Vicky....................................

Good point Keyboard
Have you ever seen the TV show 7 days... I wish I could that !!

It just seems that there has to be a way of solving this. Do you really think they gave ALL the family members in the area a poly? Can they make people on the block so to speak take a poly?

Seems we all tend to rely on believing they passed polygraphs. Do we know this for sure? Was the needle jumping and it was excused as being very upsetting and the people are distraught therefore they cannot get a polygraph reading that they feel proves them innocent. By the way, I know OSBI has said certain family has been cleared, but they say alot of things to lead us to believe what they want us to believe. If they had been cleared, they wouldnt keep being brought in for questioning. I have a reliable source who knows people at the courthouse in Okemah who knows this is happening. And we know by TV shows that they never question family just a little, give them a polygraph, and then dismiss them as cleared. Poo!

There are so many possibilities. I was just trying to think of anything accidental that might have happened to throw a new light on the case.

LOL you and me both!

I refuse to believe that they have exhausted all possibilities at this point. Maybe they have more ideas but are reluctant to release them (that would prevent the killer(s) from having a chance to prepare).

Besides, it probably wouldn't be that tough to give everybody in Weleetka a poly since they only have what, ~1000 people? A good majority of those could be ruled out rather quickly I would think...

I'm sorry, that sounds bad... but until we know more, what else are we supposed to think? :confused:

I guess I wasnt clear on exhausting all possibilities. What I meant to say is we here at WS have gone over so many things, in such great depths, and still cant get much of anywhere with it. so maybe its time to look back where no body wanted to look before. I expect to get bashed over this. Everyone is so protective over this family. Dont think I am not protective, I prayed and prayed for Vicky last night. But I feel SOMEBODY in this family knows SOMETHING!!!!! I think its time we "Go there."

Personally, I think PP did kill the girls. #1 why did it take so long to call 911. # 2 It always bother me that he Kept repeating over and over. "I decribed it once and I'm not going to again. (maybe he was afraid he would contradict himself? #3 I think maybe he WAS sexually abusing the girls in some way. #4 More so now than ever, there seems to be some "problems" between Vickie and Peter. This is my opinion only.

I'm only going on gut feeling here, but I dont feel like he did it, but that he may well know who did. Sexual abuse, I dont know. Maybe.

OK, what if Peter and Joe had been molesting the girls, the girls ran from the house with the cell phone to call the police, the two men went after them with two guns, shot and killed them? Joe and Peter agree that Joe will make up the story about the POI as a cover-up. Vicky is afraid to tell because she'd be next.

SoonerFan I just don't think they were being abused..
they really did not show behavior as such ..teachers & others did not notice these things & the Autospy showed no evidence...

I am not trying to phoo phoo your theory honest but I just don't feel it.
I could be wrong who knows. We need everybodys imput in this.. So keep plugging away maybe it is a combination of all our theories
JMO

http://www.findcounseling.com/journal/child-abuse/sexual-abuse-incest-statistics.html
Child's Behavior:

Appears withdrawn or engaged in fantasy or infantile behavior; Begins wetting or soiling the bed; Has poor peer relationships; Is unwilling to participate in physical activities; Is engaging in delinquent acts; Reports sexual abuse; Engages in inappropriate sexualized behavior; Devalues sexual acts and acts sexually permissive; Fears a certain person or certain places; Gives an unusual or unexpected response when asked if he or she was touched by someone; Has an unreasonable fear of a physical exam; Creates drawings that show sexual acts or that seem overly focused on sexual body parts; More knowledge about sex than is normal for the child's age; Pain, bruising, or bleeding in the genitals; Seems preoccupied with or overly concerned about sexual acts and words; Runs away

I guess I wasnt clear on exhausting all possibilities. What I meant to say is we here at WS have gone over so many things, in such great depths, and still cant get much of anywhere with it. so maybe its time to look back where no body wanted to look before. I expect to get bashed over this. Everyone is so protective over this family. Dont think I am not protective, I prayed and prayed for Vicky last night. But I feel SOMEBODY in this family knows SOMETHING!!!!! I think its time we "Go there."

That's a good point, Frog... I'm sorry I misunderstood you. :)

I stood out there the other day, and looked at the brush, and the denseness of it. I do not believe this could have happened. The brush is so thick, I cant see anyone in it, and even if they were, to shoot towards that road would have been insane. I just dont believe that happened. I looked for a long time to see if I could feel possibilities. I believe they walked up on, or drove up on.

YD They say the truth is stranger than fiction at times.... I mean if it was something like that then what would a kid do?? I know They would panic.. Hells Bells I did when I shot the roof. It was an awful feeling. I was raised around guns.. my daddy taught me safety.. respect.. and I am a pretty good shot if I say so myself. That was just pure carelessness on my part no other excuse.

But why would they be firing so close to the road? I don't know I could see some hot headed person trying to scare them & bang bang off went the gun... and to cover up they staged it. But it coukd not be a more than 2 because that is a big secret.

Maybe someone came over like I said & made them feel weird Or made a pass at them & they called PP & Vicky that is why they headed on home. Maybe they let them go for a walk to get away from someone that came by there to to see PP or Vicky....................................

I sure feel you are on to something. I dont want to think so, but dang! It makes sense why nothing else makes sense... like the timeline, and where are the plackers..... ya know?

SoonerFan I just don't think they were being abused..
they really did not show behavior as such ..teachers & others did not notice these things & the Autospy showed no evidence...

I am not trying to phoo phoo your theory honest but I just don't feel it.
I could be wrong who knows. We need everybodys imput in this.. So keep plugging away maybe it is a combination of all our theories
JMO

http://www.findcounseling.com/journal/child-abuse/sexual-abuse-incest-statistics.html
Child's Behavior:

Appears withdrawn or engaged in fantasy or infantile behavior; Begins wetting or soiling the bed; Has poor peer relationships; Is unwilling to participate in physical activities; Is engaging in delinquent acts; Reports sexual abuse; Engages in inappropriate sexualized behavior; Devalues sexual acts and acts sexually permissive; Fears a certain person or certain places; Gives an unusual or unexpected response when asked if he or she was touched by someone; Has an unreasonable fear of a physical exam; Creates drawings that show sexual acts or that seem overly focused on sexual body parts; More knowledge about sex than is normal for the child's age; Pain, bruising, or bleeding in the genitals; Seems preoccupied with or overly concerned about sexual acts and words; Runs away

Hi Get Smart:
Don't you think these symptoms apply to much younger children for the most part? These girls were at the age where they were starting to know more about sexuality and things of this nature.

I stood out there the other day, and looked at the brush, and the denseness of it. I do not believe this could have happened. The brush is so thick, I cant see anyone in it, and even if they were, to shoot towards that road would have been insane. I just dont believe that happened. I looked for a long time to see if I could feel possibilities. I believe they walked up on, or drove up on.

But Frog, if the brush is dense, they might not have seen the girls. Perhaps the girls had been in the brush and were heading back to the road when they were shot.

See good point YD. You are right. I only had a son.. Plus things are so different now I mean puberty and all.

Why can't we figure this out... This is great think tank.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back