AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Welcomes. I have to admit, I do not have TV, so this forum has been my TV for a good amount of time when I am working.

http://pdfmyurl.com/

Handy tool for screen captures, just copy and paste the url addy and click on the weird looking P. Creates a pdf file of the page.
icon7.gif

Knox thank you! I COMPLETELY forgot about this!

sorry if this has already been posted... just started to catch up... :/

UPDATE: June 23, 2012

Family members of Brittney Wood have been arrested.

“We don't know if there is any involvement with her as far as her being missing at this point. We’re looking into aspects of that,” said Cpt. Steve Arthur with the BCSO.

On Tuesday, deputies arrested Brittney’s uncle Randall Scott Wood for sex abuse, sodomy, and incest.

Deputies said another relative, Dustin Alton Kent was also charged.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2012/06/brittney-wood-missing-from-alabama.html

Those areas of Mobile County would be on his way to Calvert, which is the location of the steel mill.
If you read his posts...way back...it sounds like he spent a lot time in the DH and WWH home.

Yes thats what I just did and it does seem that way!

I agree with FootballMom that it's the supposed sighting by a neighbor.

Problem is that confusion set in when DPH's son (PH) posted that Britt was seen when his dad was in the hosp & was seen with a male.

FYI- my personal opinion is that he was posting based on what his immediate family was telling him. Myself, well I tend to thing Britt was actually seen by the neighbor that says it, even though now it's unverified. I mean, this person specifically said they waved to Britt but she didn't wave back, say hello, nothing. So I tend to think that person knew what they saw but maybe second guessed theirself after the chain of events unfolded, with family in cya mode & various innuendo getting thrown around.

Thanks for the Welcomes. I have to admit, I do not have TV, so this forum has been my TV for a good amount of time when I am working.

Maybe you could tell all your trucker friends to use us as their tv as well. Maybe they could all make a difference in finding some missing persons.

:grouphug:

...The TA (Travel Centers of America) in Grand Bay is a BAD place for anyone. It is a chain truck stop, but has a bad reputation. Any driver who is seasoned and has any morals, values or sense does NOT stop at this truck stop, they plan their trip accordingly as to avoid this place. Its not just this place, there are many like it across the country.

It gives me an idea that maybe some truck drivers should create an app so those of us on road trips can see where it's safe to stop and where to avoid.

Problem is that confusion set in when DPH's son (PH) posted that Britt was seen when his dad was in the hosp & was seen with a male.

FYI- my personal opinion is that he was posting based on what his immediate family was telling him. Myself, well I tend to thing Britt was actually seen by the neighbor that says it, even though now it's unverified. I mean, this person specifically said they waved to Britt but she didn't wave back, say hello, nothing. So I tend to think that person knew what they saw but maybe second guessed theirself after the chain of events unfolded, with family in cya mode & various innuendo getting thrown around.
I'd like to know if that same neighbor saw WWH and her boys there spending the night like WWH claims.

I was told she was mistaken--that the girl was later identified as someone else. However, it's still worth questioning, IMO.

ETA: If Brittney was there, how did she get back there if she was Grand Bay the early morning of May 31st? So I guess I doubt the sighting.

Handy tool for screen captures, just copy and paste the url addy and click on the weird looking P. Creates a pdf file of the page.
icon7.gif
I tried it, and my computer gave me a warning that saving the pdf could harm my pc. Does yours do that? :waitasec:

icon7.gif

I can't get it to work though... :(

Me too. The part I'm having problems with is I can't get it to capture the wall post page on facebook, even though I have the correct URL pointing to the wall posts when I try it. It just copies the front/info page no matter what. If anyone that knows how to redirect it to the wall posts can tell me how to do it, I'd appreciate it.

Otherwise, for now, I just right click on the page, use the "save as" option, and select "web page, complete". It saves a the whole thing to a file on my desktop. (using Windows 7, and before you save it make sure you click on all the 'older posts' you want them to show before saving it)

I tried it, and my computer gave me a warning that saving the pdf could harm my pc. Does yours do that? :waitasec:

mine does that too- in this case you can ignore it. But you're good to be careful! :websleuther:

How do they cook the meth...

I really don't know, Clu.

I am picturing a little butane girl scout hot plate type thingy, spoons to cook ingredients...

but this is merely my own visual...

and JMO

If BW was a minor would they be pulling all these people like WWH & MWK & the neighbor and grilling them with questions?

I was told she was mistaken--that the girl was later identified as someone else. However, it's still worth questioning, IMO.

ETA: If Brittney was there, how did she get back there if she was Grand Bay the early morning of May 31st? So I guess I doubt the sighting.

Makes sense ... Unless she wasn't actually seen in GB & only her cell pinged from use of it... Zeaux, is it now 100% confirmed she was seen in GB or just that they think she was there due to her pings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member