NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a theory. Is it just a coincidence that Zahra disappears as soon as Biomom finds out where she is? Or is there more to this story than meets the eye?

KB may not have wanted to turn her son in for forgery. That's quite a call for a mother to make. Probably carries a stiff sentence.

The thing is here, that if biomum believes a forgery was made then it should have been reported to Australian Police, I don't know if that has happened or not. AFAIK AB and Z left Australia legally and biomum was paying the minimum child support which makes me think she is not working and could have easily sought legal aid to track down Z.

My thoughts are still with biomum and if the kidnapping were a ploy to run from biomum then that is pretty sad that parents would try to hide a child like that.

If so then I am praying Zara is alive, it would be great to have her come home.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...eview-of-yesterdays-activities/#comment-84296

Is it just me? Has anyone else read this and also read her previous posts from yesterday? Two different people. This post could be a tv script or getting the fingers wet for a new novel. So different from previous posts she is bipolar or this is a different person. I mean no offense, but I really do not think this is actually the mother. As has been mentioned on the HM site, she has given out no info that was not already present in the press. Or maybe she is the mother, who knows, but read this, it is really odd, especially in comparison to her previous posts.

Which post? The one you link to isn't from biomum, as far as I can tell.

Yes, I know that she lived near there, that I am not disputing. The WBTV info though, where did they get that????? It's not what LE said in the press conference. The media was blocked off and not allowed to travel on that road, so they have no first hand knowledge of it. So.... did it come from something factual or did they just make the leap from near where she lived (which really could mean what, anywhere from a house down to a couple of miles) to then into "brought them to a home", and then somehow it went another step further to be blogged as "on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived".

Am I missing something here?

Nope, not missing anything, LOL, you got it right, the press kept copying and embelishing until they got it wrong. Some reports actually had it found in the home.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...eview-of-yesterdays-activities/#comment-84296

Is it just me? Has anyone else read this and also read her previous posts from yesterday? Two different people. This post could be a tv script or getting the fingers wet for a new novel. So different from previous posts she is bipolar or this is a different person. I mean no offense, but I really do not think this is actually the mother. As has been mentioned on the HM site, she has given out no info that was not already present in the press. Or maybe she is the mother, who knows, but read this, it is really odd, especially in comparison to her previous posts.

Like you, I'm a little suspicious, bit in this instance I think it would be more beneficial to take the posts at face-value. For now, let's just accept it's 'Bio Mum'.

Nope, not missing anything, LOL, you got it right, the press kept copying and embelishing until they got it wrong. Some reports actually had it found in the home.

This is really not helping (stuff getting spun out of control). It's hard enough to try and figure things out and make educated guesses with what little information we have. Then add to that stuff like this and it makes it dang near impossible.

On that note, I recall seeing somewhere the address of where she had formerly lived. Does anyone know it? I know that they were referring to the Dudley Shoals/Burns Road area also as "near where she had lived", so I'm not sure what area was closer or if she lived somewhere in the middle.

pudd, it's the 7th comment under the pictures...just scroll down and you'll see it.

Ah, ok, the one I read before. Thanks.

Mmmm, now I want a sherbie.... (an Australian lollie/candy, chewy outside and sherbet fizz on the inside. I need to grow up!) :blushing:

Sherbies.jpg

This is really not helping (stuff getting spun out of control). It's hard enough to try and figure things out and make educated guesses with what little information we have. Then add to that stuff like this and it makes it dang near impossible.

So true, sarx. It's great we can all have input and test out theories, but it's so easy to get off track and lose the (small!) number of facts we actually have.

Ah, ok, the one I read before. Thanks.

Mmmm, now I want a sherbie.... (an Australian lollie/candy, chewy outside and sherbet fizz on the inside. I need to grow up!) :blushing:

Sherbies.jpg

LOL, that's cute..and sounds delicious! Sherbie should snag that pic from you for her avi!

Quick question.

I read on here as well as on the HM that
" leg would be found on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived "

Can someone tell me where this came from? I went back over the PC that Adkins gave, and the official statement says no such thing.

He states that "it was discovered late yesterday (10/26/10 Tues.) afternoon off of Christie Road in Caldwell County".

At around 2:16 of the PC he states it was "laying in a brushy area".

Then at 2:37 he says it "was not buried".

At no time does he state that it was found on the property where she had lived. Did this come from another PC that I missed? Is this info that was leaked but we have verified? I'm lost.

sounds like misinformation. I read the news links and I believe it was a location near to where she lived, as opposed to where she had lived. I also believe that LE had driven EB to various locations possibly where she used to live.

Decomp smell is based on a set of chemicals that are released as the body breaks down called "Cadaverines". You can actually purchase this chemical to train your dog with. I would love to work with someone someday in this area, because I would never presume to be so presumptuous as to think just because I could purchase it online and "train" my dogs that myself or my dogs would be worth a damn at anything - much less finding a deceased human.

Cadaverine and Purtiscene are by produced by all animals in decomp, and putriscene even in live animals during times of infection, etc..

The dogs are trained to pick up on the unique combination of these two and several other components that make human decomposition unique. Cadavarine and Putriscene are the gases that humans can smell and are frequently referred to as the chemical the dogs are signally for, but they are components of the signature scent.

I think the bodyfarm links that were posted during the Caylee case indicated they had identified 360 different chemicals in human decomp and had narrowed it down to 40 or so that they were focusing on for the mechanical sniffers they are making (to be used in a very similar way to the dogs, and in areas where you don't want to take a dog).

There was alot of interesting information posted about the trainers and the use of the man made "cadaverine" scent to train the dogs, versus real human decomp scent.

Absolutely fascinating reads in my opinion.
If I was younger and knew what I know now I would definitely pursue working with and training search dogs, probably focused on cadaver dogs.

I want to thank everyone for the support that they have given me when it comes to the group that I want to start. I am greatly appreciative to all of you for all your work on this case and the input that has been given into this case. This case has become very close to my heart and my soul aches just thinking about the situation. I hope that we can find her and put an end to the suffering that everyone is feeling right now. I am gonna start this as of tonight and hope to hear from all of you in the am about the group. Hopefully we can all start this and have it go really far.

Thanks again for everything in advance.

Im not allowed to link this here, sleuth and you will see it as I saw it.

I am not going to sleuth for it as it is probably pointless anyway, thanks for the suggestion though :)

I don't think Z being missing had anything to do with anyone in Australia.

And as for FB accounts, FB will seemingly let you open as many accounts as you like so it can be possible that this whole lot had a FB page for groups of friends seperate from others.

I've been following the "bio mom" on HM and she claims she found Z two weeks before her disappearance. People are questioning if EB killed Z because of this, due to jealousy and possibly the mom entering AB's life.

Not to sure how true that story is but it makes a really good motive.

I felt a glimmer of hope but quickly realized with all the evidence there is almost no way she is still with us. I say almost because with God IMO all things are possible.

As for the passport issue- we know that KB did NOT want Adam leaving the country so if he forged signatures don't we think KB would have pointed that out to authorities in order to stop the move?

Respectfully snipped...
According to the Australia Passports Act of 2005 it is a criminal offence to make misleading or false statements on a passport application. Possible penalties include a fine of up to $110,000 and 10 years imprisonment.

This disclaimer is clearly printed on the passport application as well as the B9 form AB may have submitted if he could not/did not submit a signature of the other parent and did not have 'full parental consent'.

*Speculation* - I do believe Zahra's mother's signature was likely forged so as to not have to submit a B9 application and therefore avoid scrutiny.

https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/Newppt/B9_2005.pdf
https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/newppt/consent.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members