TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out:

-Tabitha Tuders: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/tabitha-danielle-tuders

Tabitha Tuders was last seen early on the morning of April 29, 2003, at her residence in Nashville, Tennessee. She left the house on her way to board the school bus, but never got on the bus and did not arrive at school. She has not been seen nor heard from since this time.

-Amber Elizabeth Cates: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amber-elizabeth-cates

Amber Elizabeth Cates was last seen on April 11, 2004, in the Columbia, Tennessee, area. She was on her way to spend her spring break week with a relative, but has not been seen or heard from since the time she disappeared.

- Bethany Leanna Markowski: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/bethany-leanne-markowski

Bethany Markowski was last seen by her father in the parking lot of the Old Hickory Shopping Mall in Jackson, Tennessee, on the afternoon of March 4, 2001. Bethany had gone into the mall alone while her father waited for her in the car. After approximately two hours passed, Bethany's father went into the mall to look for his daughter, but was unable to locate her.

And now Holly Bobo!

Check out their stats: Heighth and weight - Very similar.

All simply vanished - and all near the same route.

(I found these names on a popular rumor site but found the actual articles because it does seem a bit peculiar)

wow, it does seem strange. I thought.... maybe look up there in SW KY to see who's went missing up there.

Lydia Perkins
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=841272&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

PAIGE VALISA JOHNSON
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1157010&seqNum=1

AMY LYN HAUETER
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1007015&seqNum=1

THP: public volunteers will likely not be used tomorrow, as investigators 'regroup' and explore new leads. #hollybobo
1 hour ago via HTC Peep

Source: formal press conference not expected today. #hollybobo
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

I haven't read that "the boyfriend" answered his phone. Anyone have a link for that?
You know I don't have a link. Sorry. I can look. I think I read that the BF said he wasn't there he was working. So I took that to mean he answered the phone and that is when the brother became alarmed. JMO

THP: public volunteers will likely not be used tomorrow, as investigators 'regroup' and explore new leads. #hollybobo
1 hour ago via HTC Peep

Source: formal press conference not expected today. #hollybobo
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

WTH? So many used and now probably none used tomorrow? This concerns me greatly. My goodness how my heart goes out to Holly and her family! Actually to all victims and family of missing persons!!

You pose good questions. If she was heading out for school, what would be his reason for looking out the window or door? She was going to school, like any other day, right? If he looked out, he had a reason to look out. He had to have heard something that made him look IMO.

as in maybe hearing an arguement, which is something that's been reported also. I'm sure LE asked him very early on why he looked out.

yupppppers...

No and the tester was clear about how the test worked and was very good at explaining things and doing the pre test introduction, etc. The process is way more complex than you would think on TV and the whole episode was several hours long. And again, unlike TV, the questions they asked were no surprise because I answered them multiple times "off the record"... at the end they just rig you up with the electrodes, etc and ask again for the actual test. And unlike TV they didnt have the needle and paper machine but its all done on a computer. My polygrapher said the paper test was not widely used any more but it looked good on tv so you still see it there.

I knew I was innocent but was very scared. I was being accused of mailing steroids to an undercover police sting address. Out of the blue one day investigators just showed up at my house and started badgering me. Hence the test. But I passed the test, they kinda said sorry about that, and went back to Miami.

I had to take one to get a clearance for a job and I found them to be flawed and wouldn't want them ever to be used in court for criminal cases.
I did pass though.

You know I don't have a link. Sorry. I can look. I think I read that the BF said he wasn't there he was working. So I took that to mean he answered the phone and that is when the brother became alarmed. JMO

Thanks. My mind is going all crazy on me. One minute I think it's the ex, and yes, I believe she has one even if it wasn't a recent one. The next minute I think some deranged psycho has her. I want her to come home safely so very bad.

You pose good questions. If she was heading out for school, what would be his reason for looking out the window or door? She was going to school, like any other day, right? If he looked out, he had a reason to look out. He had to have heard something that made him look IMO.

as in maybe hearing an arguement, which is something that's been reported also. I'm sure LE asked him very early on why he looked out.
--------------
I know we've done some go-rounds on this issue before.

People have ventured that perhaps the window was positioned such that when he got up to use the bathroom or something, he would naturally just be looking out of it.

Would that be called coincidental?

WTH? So many used and now probably none used tomorrow? This concerns me greatly. My goodness how my heart goes out to Holly and her family! Actually to all victims and family of missing persons!!

It concerns me too. The public HAS to keep pushing this!!

The "dragged" part could have been the fault of the first officers on the scene. The brother told them that he saw her walk into the woods with who he thought was her bf and when they determined she had been kidnapped it was relayed to other officers that she was dragged off into the woods. I know my family uses that term "dragged" a lot like the earlier poster explained. It was then used to address the media and there ya go.

Others posted this yesterday, and I agree. Sometimes I just look out of my window for absolutely no reason at all.

I've lived in out in the country, and now I live in the suburbs of a small city, and I have always just liked glancing out of the window from time-to-time. I'm not really looking at/for anything...just looking.

I've been just lurking on this case like many of us... not sure what to say...
but this case is really starting to freak me out....!!!
thanks to those in Tenn. who are sharing their local news clippings and such...
That last article regarding the woman in Centerville, being nearly abducted at her own house, while trying to get in her car at 5:00 am.. really got me thinking...
JMO.. but I'm starting to think that they are tracking a serial offender here...
I think that because of the extemely large reward in such a small amount of time..
I-40 having police sitting at all exits..
The US Marshalls being involved.
The FBI being involved..
TBI being involved...
and all the other neighboring counties LE being involved..
The redaction of info. that I have seen and heard with my own eyes from the LE..
The evidence being kept so quiet..
JMO.. but they already have a profile on this guy, and telling people what to look for...
again.. JMO.. maybe this case is making me too dizzy, but thats what I'm thinking....

Maybe they are ready to nab someone????? Or this is where we sit and wait for months and months till it turns to years,,, so sad JMO

On behalf of Perry County, Sheriff Tommy Hickerson committed resources to the Decatur County Sheriffs Office Task Force to assist in the Amber Alert on Ms. Holly Bobo. Chief Deputy Nick Weems and Deputy/Investigators Rodd Spaid, Chris Hickerson, and George Dittfurth were assigned to assist in the case.

Deputy Sheriffs Rich Weatherly and Bob Dillingham volunteered their time and also joined the team looking for Holly.

Additionally, Marlie, Perry County’s tracking bloodhound, was paired with Deputy Dittfurth who is a recognized expert in a number of law enforcement specialties which include human and fugitive tracking.
That last line cracked me up.
Have SAR dogs been used or only LE K9's?

There's no way I would believe this guy is her first & only boyfriend. I agree there's probably an ex here & there.

probably, but we don't havean msm article or comments by LE to be sure of this.

and if she does have ex-boyfriend(s) and if so how many and how can we distinguish between them. remember if she and her most recent boyfriend broke up before holly was kidnapped he would be known as ex-boyfriend as well and there would be no current boyfreind. at this time I don't think we have anyway of knowing this information.

ps. I personally don't consider anything written by posters at examiner.com as factual.

On behalf of Perry County, Sheriff Tommy Hickerson committed resources to the Decatur County Sheriffs Office Task Force to assist in the Amber Alert on Ms. Holly Bobo. Chief Deputy Nick Weems and Deputy/Investigators Rodd Spaid, Chris Hickerson, and George Dittfurth were assigned to assist in the case.

Deputy Sheriffs Rich Weatherly and Bob Dillingham volunteered their time and also joined the team looking for Holly.

Additionally, Marlie, Perry County’s tracking bloodhound, was paired with Deputy Dittfurth who is a recognized expert in a number of law enforcement specialties which include human and fugitive tracking.
That last line cracked me up.
Have SAR dogs been used or only LE K9's?

I'm not 100% sure. I've been trying to find an answer to that question. On her help find FB page, the admin said she was not aware of any dogs being used. I don't understand that, at all.

--------------
I know we've done some go-rounds on this issue before.

People have ventured that perhaps the window was positioned such that when he got up to use the bathroom or something, he would naturally just be looking out of it.

Would that be called coincidental?

bbm

Yes it would be. I do believe in coincidences, by the way.

I am just getting on this morning and reading the threads from last night. I am seeing the same questions over and over again from the first threads. I am going to repeat something that I said earlier and hopefully it will clarify the 911 call somewhat.

I was a 911 dispatcher for 10 years, so I know just a little about how calls for emergency services are received. When a call FIRST comes in to 911, the dispatcher must put the call into the CAD (computer aided dispatch). This means that a call must be "named" immediately before the call can be started or dispatched. It has to be given a NAME and then comments are made. I believe that the call came in and it was the dispatcher who most likely started this call as a home invasion. In the comments, I believe that the part about the victim being dragged into the woods came from the comments/summary part of the call.

If, for example, I were to have taken the call and the brother was upset and gave the entire scenario of what he'd seen, I most likely would have put the call in and started it as "SUSPICIOUS PERSON". Dispatchers have many options to start the call, but it MUST be named something before it is put into the computer. For whatever reason, this dispatcher put the call in as a home invasion. I've seen this happen many times and have even put the wrong call in myself in a hurry. Where I worked, we had to go back and change the name of the call for statistic purposes if it was named incorrectly.

Believe me, when some people call 911, they can be very confused and can be difficult to wrap your mind around what is happening. Some are screaming at the top of their lungs, hyperventilating and wheezing over a barking dog. Another experience I had was with a man who was calm and talking clearly and distinctly, telling me that he had just killed his family and was going to kill himself. You never know how a person will be reacting when you pick up that phone!

Then, you also have to consider the dispatcher taking the call. Is he/she experienced and been doing this a long time and can decipher a true emergency from a standard call? Are they prone to embellish the calls? We weren't allowed to embellish calls at all, but we were seldom called on it and there was one dispatcher that I worked with who you'd have thought she was writing an action novel with her comments about the call.

The dispatcher is basically the person who begins the calls and often, until the dispatch records become public, are what all media is told. We had a PR person who worked in our department and she would take the call on a sheet of paper and give that to media. That's what they had. And, in a case such as Holly's who has turned into a horrible situation, going back to change dispatch records now is most likely not a priority for anyone. And, we don't know if it hasn't been changed by now. We don't have the dispatch records.

So, before we get all upset and questioning the brother's statements, realize that what is reported that he has made as a "statement" might (probably is) just what a random dispatcher who took the call put into place.

I think all this ex stuff is bogus. If there was an ex LE would have looked at him first. There has been no real mention of him anywhere in any believable capacity. I suppose because in many cases the ex IS responsible, people just instantly assume if a girl goes missing its the ex. What if there isn't an ex? And if there is one, perhaps they are on good terms. I spent time with one of my ex's last night.

Actually, I am pretty sure there is an "ex". Not saying he is a part of the saga, however.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member