MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me is the idea of parents financially benefiting from the disappearance of their daughter.

On the Channel 9 local news this morning, they were playing a clip from the pink-haired lady talking about 8 people living in her house so she didn't know who answered her phone etc.
Then, when the clip was done, the newscaster said "MW has admitted to being the ex-gf of a homeless handyman who was earlier questioned in this case".
So..... pink-haired lady is handyman's GF??????

This really has me thinking.... things are starting to tie together!!! What do y'all think????

yeah MW is the pink haired lady,she was Jerseys girlfriend for about 5months and they split up a few weeks before lisa disappeared

Was it specified how CS came to be fired twice?

Does it just mean that both JT and the parents fired her?

I think that is simply spin. For her to be fired twice she'd have to be fired, rehired and then fired again. JT can't fire her, only the clients can.

Sorry about the nicer house comment. I didnt really mean it like that. I guess what i meant was why would u leave the other house where baby was taken. I would at least send the kids to family but i would stay thinking somebody might bring baby back. Who the heck is paying for rental when supposedly they couldnt pay cell phones. Just makes no sense to me. If baby was kidnapped i sure wouldnt be putting the other kids on news! yikes! moo :seeya:
You don't have to be sorry... I kwym. I was speaking vaguely that they didn't "move up" and profit erroneously in the move.

She may have had a falling out in which firing was stated, but not formalized once before the final firing situation came to be. (?)

I understood it to mean she was fired, re-hired, and fired again. And she found out about the second firing from news reports.

I read a transcript where he said the baby had a t-shirt on. Yet in the first interview I saw, he said only diaper. I think the transcript was from Nancy Grace last night, but I'm not sure.

So...the sighting at 1:00, the baby has only a diaper. The sighting at 4 am, mystery man pulls a little baby t-shirt out of his back pocket and dresses the baby?

Okay.

I doubt JI is working, I imagine he just wants his work truck nearby and out of family's way. It's expensive, and bulky. I would not at all be surprised if his boss and coworkers are doing what they can to work hard and continue paying his wages out of kindness. It's no uncommon during big tragedies, when it's possible.

Lord Ive been confused since yesterday. I was hoping I would get on this morning and things would be clearer but Its not. These cell phones are driving me batty.
- are they on or off
-was it 830 or 230
-etc etc etc
Does anyone have a guess who motorcycle guy picked out?

oh no, i've been up all night and if i'm not careful i'm going to be sucked in and i'll have to stay up all day...i hope there isn't any breaking news before i decide to sleep. :) what a terrible sleep schedule!

On the Channel 9 local news this morning, they were playing a clip from the pink-haired lady talking about 8 people living in her house so she didn't know who answered her phone etc.
Then, when the clip was done, the newscaster said "MW has admitted to being the ex-gf of a homeless handyman who was earlier questioned in this case".
So..... pink-haired lady is handyman's GF??????

This really has me thinking.... things are starting to tie together!!! What do y'all think????

That there is much more to this story than we now know and that this influx of new players into this drama will prove to lead to Lisa. Hopefully she is still living; I hope that she is in someone's house, someone who bought/adopted her.

If there are 8 peeps in a house and only one cell phone there is a serious need for cash flow; selling a baby would mean someone could buy their own phone. IMHO

I still have to think on this CG, it's bugging me but I can't articulate it yet.

What's bothering me is not so much DB and JI today. Meh, I don't care this mornings coverage (Lisa's brothers trick or treating, they are kiddo's I am glad they did and I hope they had some fun and got some good candy) to be brutally honest. JMHO.

I'll just leave it alone until I can figure out what's bugging me about it. :) JMHO

I know what's bugging me.

The local attorney is fired, lame claims about it being over things like giving pressers and wanting to tour the house. Family doesn't want to speak to local media, just national.

ABC comes in, given permission and access to inside the home to film the family.

Has this all been orchestrated, all for money, a way that the prestigious, high profile attorneys will get get paid?
IF the parents are truly innocent, I don't really have an issue if they need to find a way to bring in income while all of this is going on. I just smell more than meets the eye here.

It's been said many times, this isn't at all about Lisa. It is the different agendas of the people that have now inserted themselves in baby Lisa's disappearance.

JMHO

So...the sighting at 1:00, the baby has only a diaper. The sighting at 4 am, mystery man pulls a little baby t-shirt out of his back pocket and dresses the baby?

Okay.

If they are speaking of motorcycle man, I believe it was misreporting/mistating (or he changed) because he said himself the baby was wearing only a diaper in his other interviews, didn't he?

I can't think of any respectable reason to let media follow those boys trick-or-treating. Halloween is the perfect time to be able to dress up and sneak over to a different neighborhood if they want to be out of the spotlight. That is obviously NOT what this family and/or their representatives want. Also, I think it's pretty crazy to believe that not one of those homeowners who handed the boys' candy is going to reveal the family's location. Come on people. This isn't supposed to be about the parents, the attorneys, the media or even the brothers. This is supposed to be about a missing baby. The whole thing makes me sick.

hmm interesting,at least someone can verify they have seen MW in the neighborhood
Her interview contradicts MW's interview that made it appear that she had been a drive-by in that neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks