Casey on Piers Morgan

They just keep hoping that they can rehab her enough that she will finally get that big payday. Not gonna happen.

Exactly. Cheney was spinning his wheels trying to make her sound like such a wonderful, sweet, caring mom. Caylee was 'her greatest accomplishment. '
I almost threw the remote at my TV when I heard that line.

It is really something how she is stridently sticking to the claim that GA was such a horrid, abusing father.

Unlike how she is claiming to have had some insight into her prior behaviour, how she is ashamed of how she behaved, how she knows ppl hate her (with the caveat that they don't know her, of course).

Quite amazing. You'd think that if she wanted to say that she is a "changed" person who knows she lied and behaved shamefully, now would be the time to fix that broken bridge with her father, while she's at it. It would only benefit her to try and get a free ride again with her parents, as apparently she is back on speaking terms with CA.

The thing I find most incredible (as a survivor of sexual abuse myself) is how a *genuinely* abused person could square it away in their head that it's no problem to have a relationship again with Mom, when she firmly is standing by her husband. That simply does not make an ounce of sense! I have spoken to many, many other SA survivors over the years, and I have NEVER EVER heard a single one of them say this- whether they had therapy or not!

If you've had therapy, then you know enough that to be healthy yourself, you simply can't mentally afford to be around anyone who is still sick, or calls you a liar about the abuse.

And if you haven't had therapy, the anger and residual rage for the parent who didn't protect you will keep you from having a proper relationship with the abuser's spouse.

Either way, it makes NO sense. GA did not abuse her. She went for the lowest hanging fruit to save her own can.

Glad this is over. I was hoping to see the finger pic of CM which is how I will always remember him....sticking a big middle finger to the public for himself and his client.

:drink:

She is enjoying reading books. She is reading the Hunger Games, she esp likes books about international travel.

SHE WOULD LIKE TO BE A MOTHER AGAIN. TO TAKE THAT RISK.

:notgood: Oh God nooooo.... :what:

They just keep hoping that they can rehab her enough that she will finally get that big payday. Not gonna happen.

I have reconciled myself to the fact that she will get a deal. What WON'T HAPPEN is her ever being thought of as anytthing but a baby killer.

Exactly. Cheney was spinning his wheels trying to make her sound like such a wonderful, sweet, caring mom. Caylee was 'her greatest accomplishment. '

Truth by omission. CAYLEE's DEATH was her greatest accomplishment.

I can't do it.

Reason she wouldn't talk to LE: She didn't trust them because George was ex-LE and she knew how they were. They wouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt so she was not going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Cheney Mason acts like he is gonna take the high road by saying "lot of things came out at trial about her childhood that we don't need to rehash here."

I cannot deal with this BS. All this time later and my blood pressure is spiking even worse than a year ago.

I reached for a beer instead of the atenolol. I feel your pain.

Glad this is over. I was hoping to see the finger pic of CM which is how I will always remember him....sticking a big middle finger to the public for himself and his client.

For his first camera shot....i flipped him off!!!!

CM promises that "when the time comes, she WILL give an interview".

Right now, they are just "waiting and watching" what other people are doing and saying.

CM keeps saying she has been on "lockdown" for 3 years, she's had to hide, she hasn't had a normal life.

Also, she says she lied to the police because she didn't trust LE, because her dad was ex-LE. That's why she didn't go to the police for 31 days. "I should have given them the benefit of the doubt, and maybe they would have given me the benefit of the doubt."

-----------------
What a crock! he should have asked her what Caylee has been doing for 3 years :maddening: maybe she thinks PM will have the hots for her and marry her, England you know. They wouldnt accept her but she'd need a canndle to see that!:maddening:

We need to get in touch with Roy Kronk and have him find that puppy.

Caylee was an accidental pregnancy. And then her grandparents raised her. Nothing I can see that Casey "accomplished" in the creation or raising of such a precious little angel. Sorry, miss thang...you get NO credit for Caylee's wonderfulness. It happened despite you, not because of you.

She is enjoying reading books. She is reading the Hunger Games, she esp likes books about international travel.

SHE WOULD LIKE TO BE A MOTHER AGAIN. TO TAKE THAT RISK.

BBM: OMG NO ! :banghead:

And Thanks to all of you for the updates ... I am glad I missed the show -- I would have a broken tv right now !

:moo:

Just a few days are left for the father of Caylee to file a civil case. He is letting her down too.

lipstick_pig_080910_mn.jpg

To paraphrase a commercial and spin it, 'Don't feed the pig'.

It appears there are still people (men) funding her, as she is still getting letters of support. Cheny wanted to make sure we knew that. All money goes through Cheney. She can hide it that way. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Thanks for updates. No way could I watch or listen about that thang again or her lawyers!

It appears there are still people (men) funding her, as she is still getting letters of support. Cheny wanted to make sure we knew that. All money goes through Cheney. She can hide it that way. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Right!

What an inappropriate thing to say!!! :maddening:
EVEN IF you believe that things went down just as she said, she threw that precious baby's body in the woods to rot like trash!!! Does she, at the very least, have any remorse for doing that?? :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back