State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe it was after cheyenne, as Brad was aware some body of female had been found evening of 14th, but not ID's yet. Then I recall when that deputy came to secure the residence on the 15th afternoon, was before the pressor, and Brad asked about Det. Daniels. and Was overheard on phone with someone..and left house to meet someone.... Brad did not attend that pressor because he already knew what was going to be said IMO

I think you're right about the time element. Iit was the LE who saw the straw on the rug. He's the one who overheard the phone conversation that sounded from Brad's end as if he were making an appointment to talk with an attorney.

Well that's a first for me. :( Doesn't sound good IMO. :(

Ok, on Monday night when I was scanning the posts at the site we mentioned casually earlier today, they were talking about everybody showing up for court today as Brad supporters, etc. Maybe that's who is staring at the jury?

From Twitter:

stevengauck Steven Gauck
I'm having trouble keeping my eyes off HP. Nevermind the jury. #coopertrial

Who is this guy?! lol Is he a reporter on a websluether or what?

I will be SO glad when the camera is back on. Trying to follow this on twitter at #coopertrial is PAINFUL! Too many side little comments that have nothing to do with what is going on in the courtroom. (They certainly do make me appreciate the posters here!!)

Uh oh. I wonder who would be studying the jurors?

:angel:

Since this is the first time the jurors mentioned anything, perhaps it has something to do with what I read about brad supporters from other message boards, attending court together? Just doesn't sound good though. Never heard a jury say anything like that before.

Ok, on Monday night when I was scanning the posts at the site we mentioned casually earlier today, they were talking about everybody showing up for court today as Brad supporters, etc. Maybe that's who is staring at the jury?

One of the tweets just said that. Am I allowed to say that??

Well, whoever is staring better stop. Judge will bounce them out of there.

I have never heard of jurors complaining of being stared at. These jurors had to know that this is a high profile case. I have been in Federal court with inmates many times and one thing even I noticed was that people tend to look at the jury to see how they are reacting to certain testimony.

I sense a problem here, Houston, and I am not liking it. It shows an insecurity, IMO. That worries me. If it is just one person staring and that person seems a little 'unusual', then he or she should be asked to leave the courtroom. Juror's should be accustomed to being looked at, tho. It hasn't seemed tp be a problem until now. JMO

This is just an opinion and I do not think it is against TOS to post it. The judge brought it up himself.

MOO

I have been most puzzled with the order of witnesses, the substance of the testimony, and how many days they spent with each of the friends of saying virtually the same thing. I think their smoking gun was the suicide website, but I could be wrong. I have decided to sit back and let them finish what they are doing. Then give my final two cents.

I was there when that was introduced and argued.
The fact that the judge suppressed it was not a blow to the state... certainly not a smoking gun by any stretch.

They just wanted it in just to illustrate yet another lie Brad told in the depositions.

Nooooooo, it's another, much less intelligent venue!!!! I need to just stay off of them and keep my butt parked here and only here!!!
:crazy:

Don't go so low as to go there...mensa, they ain't...MOO

One of the tweets just said that. Am I allowed to say that??

I don't know, that's what I saw/posted too, but wasn't sure if it was allowed. I read it over a couple times before sending it to see if it said anything wrong. :(

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop. #coopertrial

Not sure what to think about the jurors latest request....but, I do think they must be a unified group and confident enough to send that message to the judge. At first look, it may seem they are feeling pressure from the stares, however, they were strong enough to request it to stop....who knows??

Damn, I know I was watching them yesterday. I wanted to see who was taking notes, was attentive and who seemed to be daydreaming. Maybe their complaint today was about me. :D

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop. #coopertrial

Can you say "nuclear explosion?" --- I knew you could....

wral WRAL NEWS in NC

Holy crap, did I read that right?

Well, there you go folks. Accessed Fielding on the 11th.

There is your smoking gun.

This is why Kurtz was going bananas.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC

HOLY CRAP - SG WAS RIGHT ON!

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members