2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
I really believe that KC is going to have a humdinger of an ineffectual counsel case. We will be back here again. jmo

:banghead: I'm starting to really lean in that direction. And I think that's been the plan and they shifted it into overdrive this AM. :sick:

In order for the state to present the computer searches for June 16th Jose will have to introduce the events of June 16th to the jury, the the state will be allowed to use the searches as rebuttal evidence. Jose is backed into a corner here. I he puts KC ont he stand - they will destroy her on cross about her IMs and searches during the key times.

Remember they are limited to the 16th and note that after 2pm George is not home he had a job interview that day. So the drowning had to happen before 2pm.

This means that the computer searches will destroy this time line even if JOSe did not say the drowning occurred in the morning. He can't say it happened in the afternoon because GA was not home, int he evening Cindy was home and in the morning from AM to 2pm I bet there are several searches, phone calls etc.

Also George went to a job interview! So waht did he do with Caylee before he left? This leaves a very small window - for planning because we see KC with Tony by 6pm.

It is over. IMO
:goodpost:
I feel like today has been a day when secrets have been revealed, ICA is toast!

Exactly.
I really believe that KC is going to have a humdinger of an ineffectual counsel case. We will be back here again. jmo

Every time I get scared about that, I think of CM and DS also being her counsel.

Tried attaching a picture of ICA but saved it in .doc (sigh)

I would like to know what does the hand gesture ICA did as she was leaving means, please.

Pull up your doc.

Use the print screen option.

Open Windows paint and new file tab, paste from

Crop if you want to and know how to, if not just save when prompted save as? selected the type of file you want :)

I don't believe in coincidence. This also would not be the first time Casey took someone elses truth and twisted the story to make it her own lie

The understatement of the month! :great: :floorlaugh: :great: That is absolutely her MO every time!!!

This is what she does every time - takes a story from something, make it her own, then tell it as her own truth. Can't - just can't believe they have caught her at this whopper.

The pundits on wesh said at lunch time that this is what it looks like when a defence completely falls apart and the case is lost. We are watching it right now.

And they lay the blame for it at the feet at Baez. RH was saying you have to tell your experts all of the evidence, the good and the bad before they get up on the stand. Baez has clearly only told them the good, so when they get up on the stand they are completely unprepared for cross and screw up so badly. They were both shocked that Mr. Eckelenbloom said "he lost track of the case for several months", that JB has released his computer experts, and he never had the computer results for July 16th analyzed. They are dumbfounded.

Jose's complaint is that the state only gave him "scribbly data." They didn't give him the timeline for June 16th that it likely took several hundred man-hours to interpret.

Since the defense didn't retain their computer expert, they had no one to read any of that "scribbly data." :D

Well now that he stuck his foot in his mouth in his opening statement, the State has provided to him a printout disc of the scribbly data. LOL

I can't believe he blames everyone else for his lack of work, his lack of research and his total lack of preparation.

Note that Linda said April stated she never spoke to KC directly. But April said she doesn't know if someone else may have shared her story with KC.

I may not have heard correctly,but I thought she said April had talked to other inmates. The inference (IMO) was that ICA may have overheard snce they were next to each other.I don't think ICA is allowed contact with other prisoners. Of course ,that didn't stop a relationship between Cookie and Muffin :crazy:

I dunno - this seems a little too much like the Zenaida on the sawgrass visitor card situation to me. Casey had been using the Zanny name long before that visitor hit up sawgrass - I'm going to assume she told the drowning story before 3 years in to this situation !

new bold by me - because I have a THING about numbers and this is UNREAL. I don't think it means anything at all, whatsoever, except that it's blowing my mind LOL

Thanks for the link and WOW at all of this! I zoned out during the Bock testimony and subsequent hijinks and I suddenly woke back up when this hit!

It shouldn't be a surprise but it IS shocking how - transparent it all is.

I think it is Caylee's hand in this :). Kind of like the ladybugs and dragonflies in teh Scott Peterson's case (read Sharon Rocha's book- AMAZINg).

The understatement of the month! :great: :floorlaugh: :great: That is absolutely her MO every time!!!

This is what she does every time - takes a story from something, make it her own, then tell it as her own truth. Can't - just can't believe they have caught her at this whopper.

The pundits on wesh said at lunch time that this is what it looks like when a defence completely falls apart and the case is lost. We are watching it right now.

And they lay the blame for it at the feet at Baez. RH was saying you have to tell your experts all of the evidence, the good and the bad before they get up on the stand. Baez has clearly only told them the good, so when they get up on the stand they are completely unprepared for cross and screw up so badly. They were both shocked that Mr. Eckelenbloom said "he lost track of the case for several months", that JB has released his computer experts, and he never had the computer results for July 16th analyzed. They are dumbfounded.

Wow and WESH was the defense slanted site. Thanks.

Since JB didn't have the computer experts do that much, it sounds like, I wonder how accurate the time he billed for them is. :waitasec:

I totally agree! I was just wondering why CM and the rest of the DT are just sitting there watching this train wreck as if they have no obligation to put on a better case!

I'm just in shock at how incompetent the DT is.....All I can say is this DT is the perfect match for ICA:great:May they all crash and burn in slow motion.[/QUOTE]

QUERY: What happens if you can prove you had incompetent counsel - do you get a new trial???????

I find it totally unbelievable that JB and his team did not go over everything about June 15th and 16th. There is no way they don't know what happened on those dates. But if that bit is true, that is the best evidence yet pointing to JB being incompetent.[/QUOTE]

BBM...and that this whole thing is a big-fat-lie! The best thing they can do now is BEG for a plea so they can spare this baby killers life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23