IDI Theories (intruder did it)

ITA: Since RR has never answered my question about JB, I won't state my opinion as a fact, however, someone who is training HRD dogs could have access to training aids that would cause a dog to hit without a dead body ever being in the home. :what:

Yep, they certainly could. That is a good point.

Too bad we have never heard the results of the testing of the evidence.

Nurse, I daren't argue with someone who has such a very big needle in her hand so I hope this post fits with the topic of this thread!

I've been thinking about it, and going back to early reports by Jim Spellman that LE had taken casts of footprints found in the neighbor's yard and that neighbors said that the area in question was a known shortcut, perhaps one reason Jersey has been in such strict media seclusion is that he is a actually a witness. Perhaps he saw something or someone, either a stranger or a resident of the home doing something suspicious. JMO, but maybe a fresh avenue for discussion!

Mod note:

I have removed the LAST off-topic post I am going to remove without issuing Time Outs to the author of each post a mod has to remove.

This thread is for theories regarding a possible intruder kidnapping Lisa. If you believe that is possible, please post any theory you may have. If you DO NOT believe it is possible, you can post a question for clarification of a theory, BUT YOU MAY NOT continue to be disrespectful by driving this thread into the ditches repeating the same old, same old.

To clarify something for me (I am having a friendly disagreement about this with a friend)...in the SODDI scenario, the general consensus is that this occurred between the time DB went inside (10:30) and midnight (first phone attempt), correct?

To clarify something for me (I am having a friendly disagreement about this with a friend)...in the SODDI scenario, the general consensus is that this occurred between the time DB went inside (10:30) and midnight (first phone attempt), correct?

there is a cell phone activity thread here => [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155106"]Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

lisa_floorplan_final_layout.jpg

Maybe an intruder entered the garage via an unlocked door, went up the stairs into the computer room. He then went into the kitchen and pocketed the cell phones and then proceeded straight to Lisa's room. He then left via the same route used to enter. JMO.

I don't believe that there is a consensus about when an intruder could have taken Lisa. What's your opinion?

i misread your post so please disregard my earlier response....i understand your question now - my guess is the intruder used the phones pretty quick after taking the baby and the phones and exiting the house.

Maybe an intruder entered the garage via an unlocked door, went up the stairs into the computer room. He then went into the kitchen and pocketed the cell phones and then proceeded straight to Lisa's room. He then left via the same route used to enter. JMO.

But then how did the window screen get bent?

Maybe a failed attempt to gain entry.

Maybe. But I still don't think an intruder came in through the garage, because LE obtained the DNA of that neighborhood teen that had the code. To me, that implies that the garage was locked. . .with a code.

Maybe. But I still don't think an intruder came in through the garage, because LE obtained the DNA of that neighborhood teen that had the code. To me, that implies that the garage was locked. . .with a code.

I'm not sure that LE did take a DNA sample from a neighborhood teen and if they did maybe it was for a reason other than possessing a garage door code.

I believe that it is possible that the garage door was unlocked that night. Just as it's possible that the front door was unlocked. That's another possible entry point for an intruder.

Maybe, but it could be that LE obtained his DNA because the garage wasn't locked. ..Why check his DNA if the garage was locked?

I'm not sure that LE did take a DNA sample from a neighborhood teen and if they did maybe it was for a reason other than possessing a garage door code.

I believe that it is possible that the garage door was unlocked that night. Just as it's possible that the front door was unlocked. That's another possible entry point for an intruder.

BBM. It was reported that the teen was in the house that day. Of course, we've never heard anything else about that. Needless to say I'd be interested in knowing if that is accurate.

On Friday, investigators questioned a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor apparently was at the home the day Lisa vanished and knew the access code to the family's garage.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...igation-police/story?id=14695496#.T2QoOXn7mOc

Thanks Nina. So an ABC source tells us about the teens DNA sample being taken and the garage code. Does the teen having the code tell us that the door was secure? I say no, it does not.

I also don't think we know when the last time the teen allegedly had permission to use the code or for what reason. did he do yard work for them, or was it for when they went away on short vacations maybe? Would be interesting to know the whens and whys. I also wonder if any neighbours were asked when they last saw the teen at the home and if the parents were there.

It's never been said the back door was unlocked, the one going to the garage. Seems as though they'd mention it. Tacopina says the garage was off it's rails or something, but that was never mentioned before.

To take the DNA of the teen who had the garage code makes me think the garage was locked.

But then how did the window screen get bent?

I have never figured out how anyone could get in through the window by "bending" the screen - seems they would take it completely off.

Some think maybe DB handed someone a container out of that window. That really doesn't make much sense either - why not go through the front door?

I'm adding to my original post after Dewey brought something to my attention. The door into the garage that an intruder could have utilized may have been a small side door. It could have been unlocked or maybe the intruder used a bump key method to gain entry. No code needed for entry. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back