Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at a map, I live right in the Alta, IL area ..... I drive by Grange Hall all the time.

My friend and I are going out to eat near the area and are going to do a drive by in 2 hours. I'll report back what I see!

Been out shopping...I was really hoping to have something solid when I came back....sigh...

DP, you know...you should watch your back...be sure some day your sins will find you out....:croc:

I just have a feeling that due to weather they are holding back on "really" digging and searching today. According to the article with the property owner they had a specific area and coordinates.

I am giving LE the benefit of the doubt and thinking they don't want to take the chance of messing up any evidence that could also be there by doing things quickly - especially with the t-storms, muddy areas and the tornado watch/warnings for today.

JMOO but I don't think they would visit the family, and the family would be there without good solid information regarding this lead.

But again, all of this is JMOO :smile:

If you look at a map, I live right in the Alta, IL area ..... I drive by Grange Hall all the time.

My friend and I are going out to eat near the area and are going to do a drive by in 2 hours. I'll report back what I see!

Im in Pekin and have considered driving over myself. Will wait for ur update to see if u can even get remotely close tho.

Peoria rings a bell for me other than the spot for one of Joel's "sightings".

Was Peoria the area that Stacy's sister lived who died of cancer?..

OR was it the site that Stacy helped her friend the magician perform one time?

I just keep thinking of when DP said, "She's where she wants to be."

I bet since the weather has cleared up that they are working on the site, they moved the media back and IMO that is so they can bring in the CSI and possible the ME without tipping all the press, if they say it will to tommorrow before they do any work that may be enough to give them less pressure from the media to work....If they do find her depending on the condition after the crime it may be a very quick ID, but knowing he was a cop when she died he very well have removed any easily identifiable markers.

Anyone hearing anything on the scanner? BTW, what is the link for the correct scanner? I can listen for about an hour before I have things to do.
NM: Found it! Google is my friend! :)

I bet since the weather has cleared up that they are working on the site, they moved the media back and IMO that is so they can bring in the CSI and possible the ME without tipping all the press, if they say it will to tommorrow before they do any work that may be enough to give them less pressure from the media to work....If they do find her depending on the condition after the crime it may be a very quick ID, but knowing he was a cop when she died he very well have removed any easily identifiable markers.

BBM...boy if he removed the implants...never mind I don't want to say it...just ug

Peoria rings a bell for me other than the spot for one of Joel's "sightings".

Was Peoria the area that Stacy's sister lived who died of cancer?..

OR was it the site that Stacy helped her friend the magician perform one time?

I just keep thinking of when DP said, "She's where she wants to be."

IIRC, Drew recieved a letter from someone in Peoria saying they saw her at a local Kroger and I think its said she was pregnant as well.....anyone remember that?

I hope this lead is credible and that they do find her, but does anyone think it's possible that Drew Peterson purposefully "leaked" false info to someone he knew would tell so that it would delay his upcoming jury selection and trial in the Kathleen Savio case? I may be way off base, because I don't know if that would actually cause a delay.

Anyone hearing anything on the scanner? BTW, what is the link for the correct scanner? I can listen for about an hour before I have things to do.

I was listening for most of the day to the scanner link posted on the first page of this thread. However, all I was able to pick up was the local LE (not State) and local fire/rescue.

I have a feeling that they are on an incident coordination channel or an LE TAC channel and we are not going to be able to hear anything....JMOO :smile:

but if you hear anything let me know and I'll jump on with you also. I am back on the PC scanner right now...

I was listening for most of the day to the scanner link posted on the first page of this thread. However, all I was able to pick up was the local LE (not State) and local fire/rescue.

I have a feeling that they are on an incident coordination channel or an LE TAC channel and we are not going to be able to hear anything....JMOO :smile:

but if you hear anything let me know and I'll jump on with you also. I am back on the PC scanner right now...

There is a tornado watch for the area until 11 p.m., so hopefully they can accomplish something before any bad weather moves in. I am on the same scanner frequency and it's all city of Peoria police/fire so far.

My mom just called and said Illinois State Police are set to give a press conference at 4:30 central time. No other details, and I can't confirm with any other source yet. I'm in the Chicago area, so I'll be watching/listening, if it's not a nationally broadcast presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member