2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
Atty Mark Lippman says Anthonys looking forward to opportunity to speak with #CaseyAnthony. Told "she's safe."
6 minutes ago

Sheesh, how many times does Casey need to kick them before they stop getting up and asking for more?

WoW! Finally a normal Psych ...Wow! He is the real thing...Holy Moly. He calls her a psychpath and that's the good part.....LOL

Geraldo is mentioning Michael Vick and Mike Tyson and how people forgave them..

UMMMMMMMMM they didnt murder a 2 year old and put her in a garbage bag in a swamp and party for 31 days..

Just a tad bit different..

Nice try Geraldo to help your buddy Jose.

That's like comparing apples and oranges!

I gotta get this Psych m.d.'s name. Geraldo, put the Doc back on!

The jailhouse letters were probably part of the ruse... setting the stage.

that too. it was a floater for sure.
plus the jailhouse letter only said she had dreams where her dad was in her room and she woke up feeling sick. that she felt sick as a child in the stomach upon waking in the morning. she never said he did any of the things JB said. i also personally believe cookie shared some past story of abuse so casey mirrored back to her so they could be "so much alike"

ahhhh JB came across so humble, lecturing us about FKC's rights. It was just so sweet. NOT JMO

I was just sitting here thinking about CA and GA, can anyone else imagine what that control freak mother is going thru knowing that someone else has the puppet strings and she is in control of NADA???? I have no sympathy left in me for anyone but Carylee!

Yup, JB as much as broadcast that the lie detector test just broke the deal...bet he heard that part for the first time on JJ

Yes, GR just said deal off because "the guy went public, or sleazy producer, who knows"

i agree. he heard lie detector etc...but seriously, 1Mil is nothing, Baez gets 1/2... so she gets 500K (not going to take her far-because it will get blown) And the guy sounded like total jerry springer quality and i dont think Baez would want it to sound so sleazy.

if he and EX-ICA break off relations, then she might be the type to go for that, she liked Howard Stern.

Why not go on Oprah for $10 million and agree to tell the truth, you sit next to her in a fancy white chair (small cherrywood table between you, kleenex box with decorative grass field design on it, at your fingertips) and you break down and start the interview "I did a terrible thing, terrible" (cue - hands over face, head down, tears flowing, Oprah must pat your back) "Its ok Casey, you need to get it out, what did you do, its ok"

and on and on...Oprah would hit the doozy of all interviews. AND really, what will the world do to her if she said she snapped.. she got in a fight with mom, it was building up and she killed her precious baby...and she has to live with this forever now.

It would maybe garner some sympathy.. It would make people back off.. I mean, she spilled it...there would be nothing more to pry out of the girl (which is why i said 10 mil... she has to be set for life if those beans come out)

CNN is replaying Joy Behar's interview with Dot Simms. Brilliant interview. Don Lemon says he watched it live and it was "great tv." Lemon is interviewing Holly Hughes. (possible a replay)

I feel certain Geraldo is helping Jose and Casey in exchange for phone interviews. etc. JMO

Now there's a power couple for ya! Michael Vick and Casey Anthony. My hate for KKC is almost superceeded by my disgust for Michael Vick. May he also have a reserved seat in heii next to KKC.

Babies and animals....my favorite things in the whole world. May both of you burn for what you've done!

Stacy H. - The public hates her... When it dies down, people will try to seek a story that they will never be able to believe... Curiosity down the road might get the best of us.

Let's not forget Jennifer Petkov, the woman who tormented the little girl with Huntington's. I'll bet she's glad that FCA knocked her out of the public view for awhile.

First thing that comes to mind is Geraldo's Yacht.

I have seen on many interviews where someone is on a cell phone and it's breaking up and they ask the caller to call from a land line...interesting Geraldo didn't go there....just hinky to me.....

Wherever they are it does appear they are together and part of the phone problem could have been him worrying she'd say something which could be overheard!

:D

MOO

Plus, if JB called in on a landline, FOX News would know where they were.
I thought he sounded very low key- and I'll bet it's because they can't get the offers they were planning on for that one BIG interview. He acted like he blew off the $1M offer because the producer didn't meet his standards- the legitimate networks don't want the backlash.

Can someone fill me in on JJ's show tonight? What was her message to KC? Thanks!

She basically talked directly to KC and said: you are infamous but that doesn't mean you are famous. A police brigade and protection like you had last night would be appropriate for someone else, not you.

Rather than being double bagged and thrown in a swamp, Caylee was the one who deserved this kind of protection.

I have seen on many interviews where someone is on a cell phone and it's breaking up and they ask the caller to call from a land line...interesting Geraldo didn't go there....just hinky to me.....
Well, Geraldo did draw a map to the location of our troops in the sand. Maybe JB is afraid Geraldo will blow thier cover.

Told him to get closer to a window.........
IMO

Maybe he's in the shower stall.

I would believe that if we heard JB talking and then all the sudden pounding on the door along with "Who are you talking to! Who is in there with you %$##$#$! What are you doing you $%^&%%#$#$@!!!! You are a waste, HUGE waste!"

Then I'd believe he was hiding in the shower talking to Geraldo... and I would pee my pants laughing. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie