Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

29 Palms is near Palm Springs, CA

yes, but the Padilla's have their own work to do in California (was going to say CA but thought that would be confusing lol) and Yuri's job is this case and getting statements. I don't see anything really strange that he would go to them just like he would drive down the road to meet with any other witness (just further away.)

Aside.... did anyone ever notice Yuri and Cindy's initials together are YMCA! You know you are in the lull when you start doing anagrams of websleuth slang letters lol

just had the vision of the Village People dancing in my head!

is everyone sure that LE reads here because we knew about this marine a LOOOONG time ago! It is crazy, eh?

I believe they do but due to time constraints, they probably don't find a lot of what is discussed. I'm guessing what they see is hit or miss. LP & TP seem to drop in once in a while and stay for quite a while willing to talk to any of us. LE is probably restricted from doing that given the nature of this case. They certainly can't ask questions in writing.

Maybe there should be a thread for WS'ers that they can leave their comments for just them. Titled: something like "LE Neon Lights".

I bet he's just interviewing LP and company about what they observed in casey's demeanor and conversations at home on release and possibly getting signed witness statements. That would be relevant to me, if I was the prosecutor. One would think, however, that LE could do interviews over the phone and then send out witness statements to be signed. I really don' know how it works. Anyone out there familiar with LE detective work know how it goes?

I think audio tapes can be challenged but if you back them up with sworn statements, they are hard to challenge.

tapes are nice but it's also nice to have a signed statement by the person.
maybe they are just comparing notes. LP seemed to know about the WW connection he found out from us, and knows the phone records that we dont have. We only have, again, what they wanted us to have.

I didn't mean to say that all those people with initials were hogwash but I meant to say the story about them all being involved in Caylee's disappearance is hogwash. I do believe she used some of them and got Zanaida's name from that myspace and made up her story. I guess what I am trying to say is that KC was familair with that name thru their links but I don't believe KC ever had any doings with ZG.

Possible to kill two birds with one stone....to meet with Padilla and the guy in the service that she had said she has some important news to tell him

This is what I was thinking as well. Swoop on through and grab some DNA from the man she said she had to tell something to and she was not sure how he would react...perhaps try to find out if this is the daddy and then hit up the Ps. No matter what they are going there for, the Ps would make GREAT character witnesses, not only for trial, but for penalty phase! With her daughter missing all over Rob like white on rice. They are piling up the goods. They had much less on Peterson and that too four months for an arrest. It's all going to be okay. I'm sure of it!

I think the Padillas have a heckova lot of info on the entire Anthony family that LE is just now finding out about. It's all about firming up charges against KC and getting their ducks in a row.

maybe they are just comparing notes. LP seemed to know about the WW connection he found out from us, and knows the phone records that we dont have. We only have, again, what they wanted us to have.

I just hope that any connections will help bring some kind of conclusion to this.

He was on the list, but never showed, therefore it cannot be confirmed to be him. He was one of several "logged but cancelled visits)
no, WW checked in 7-29 from 7-7:45 pm.
also there was a stefany kostakis from 9-9:45 pm on 8-3.

no, WW checked in 7-29 from 7-7:45 pm.
also there was a stefany kostakis from 9-9:45 pm on 8-3.
unless... i am wrong, and it had to have a check in date, which it does not?

The thing is I never paid much attention to the marine thing. How does she know him? Was it an online relationship only?:confused:

KC met him online and was planning to move to California with him, possibly as a way to avoid questions about "where's Caylee?"

I didn't mean to say that all those people with initials were hogwash but I meant to say the story about them all being involved in Caylee's disappearance is hogwash. I do believe she used some of them and got Zanaida's name from that myspace and made up her story. I guess what I am trying to say is that KC was familair with that name thru their links but I don't believe KC ever had any doings with ZG.

Who knows where the next twist is? No stone unturned, remember?

KC met him online and was planning to move to California with him, possibly as a way to avoid questions about "where's Caylee?"

so we don't need his DNA?

it all seems very strange. But until I have ALL the information, I cant discredit it.

Has LE ever interviewed WW? If not, they should! They should interview all of those initials PLUS ask him why he was visiting KC in jail.
Frankly, I think LE should interview every male in Orlando cuz it sure looks like Casey was someone who kept notches on her bedpost. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back