Nancy Grace - 11/26/08 - Wednesday

Talking about KC writing..

Casey Lazarro..

Is she 15 or 22..my comment.

Clip of Cindy saying that anything they say could put Caylee in jeopardy. So why doesn't she just shut up/???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Casey writing hen name with Lazaro as the last name - very very juvenilt

Maybe KC is looking for a new job as a hooker..that was funny, as if she had a job in the first place, it wouldn't be NEW job it would be job.

Yep he was hinting at LA..he said if I traveled and wanted to look up those things I wouldn't do it from my computer, I would go down the road and use my sisters..paraphrased by me.

Leonard is a bounty hunter. He HAS to think like a criminal ro pursue them. And I think he is a lot smarter than Casey or GA or even the spinmaster herself.

I wonder why she was searching self defense? Maybe in case she ever got caught searching for things like chloroform?

Trash bag came from AL's apartment. NO PIZZA.

What did he say about GA? missed it....

when he said that GA tried to accuse Tracy of using computer when she didn't. She had no reason to because she had her own laptop. So GA is trying to set Tracy up for something. That's what screams at me that GA is sooooo involved in this...

CA says if there is a tip out there she is going to follow up on it.

I like this guy as a host - he should have his own show.

Cindy claims forensic reports will tell - well they did - AND they show that Cindy is a liar.

Ok now CA is trying to say that GA is so stressed out and in shock that he doesn't know what he is saying. Will someone shut that nut up. Oh, I thought that Rick was a good person, I like the email...

email from Cindy's brother Rick - asking about the babysitter. Very strong

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back