Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to imagine this....so you are assuming he laid her face down? How do the legs then stay up and not fall down straight, assuming there is no rigor? IMO if a body is lifeless limbs will fall into the most natural position, which would be extended. I can't picture how if he laid her face down, her legs would be bent?

Another thing I don't understand...why would he lay her facedown?? You would think if he was concerned/sympathetic he would not lay her flat on her face. I think he didn't lay her on her back because her legs were awkward (already bent) and she wouldn't lay nicely.

I think that is misinformation. I dont think she was placed face down. The photos show her face is up.

IMO

On the photos she is not face down. If I were trying to save someone from suffocation, I certainly wouldn't lay them face down.

But there were a few reports that stated when police arrived, she was face down and they turned her over. Not sure if this is true or bad reporting, but I agree with you, that's not what I would do either.

I'm still battling between the fresh Washington cherries or the Mint Chocolate Chip, but given most of the U.S. is suffering under a massive heat wave :hot:, even though oddly not here today, I may cave on their behalf and unselfishly head for the ice cream scoop.

We are in the middle of the eastern heat wave with no end in sight.

IMO

If she had been dead for 5 hours..her body would have been fairly stiff..still a little bend to it..at least in some cases. ..I didnt think about time change..good thought mr.

bbm

CPR would not be performed on any patient in this position (hands tied behind back).

ETA: I'm required to be (and am) certified in first aid/CPR.

I dont think they did try CPR due to her position but I am sure they checked for vitals.

IMO

I'm trying to imagine this....so you are assuming he laid her face down? How do the legs then stay up and not fall down straight, assuming there is no rigor? IMO if a body is lifeless limbs will fall into the most natural position, which would be extended. I can't picture how if he laid her face down, her legs would be bent?

Another thing I don't understand...why would he lay her facedown?? You would think if he was concerned/sympathetic he would not lay her flat on her face. I think he didn't lay her on her back because her legs were awkward (already bent) and she wouldn't lay nicely.

No, I'm assuming he laid her on the grass more or less on her side. No rigor yet, at least nowhere near fully, so her legs bent into that position when he picked her up. And they would help support her to keep her from falling forward onto her face.

I can't see him bothering to cut her down in hopes she might still be alive, then laying her face down to smother in the grass. Much more on her side.

Then either he or LE rolled her upper body upright to check for signs of life and potentially administer "aid" until EMT arrived and make it official. But I honestly don't think that there were the remotest signs of anything but death after she was cut down. Unfortunately, nobody left to save.

I think that is misinformation. I dont think she was placed face down. The photos show her face is up.

IMO

I agree, I'm not sure the reports are true. Nonetheless...if he did lay her face up, why would her legs be bent?

In my mind, from the images, it makes more sense that he did lay her face down and they tried to roll her over, otherwise, I just don't see her legs being bent at all, unless rigor had set in. If she wasn't in rigor, I believe they would have laid her on her back, legs straight out, etc. like you are supposed to do to render CPR.

Don't mean to keep going round and round about it, we'll just have to agree to disagree. ;)

I assume the police officer was referring to how the deceased was found. Obviously, he/she doesn't know everything because we now have 15 officers on the case. We do not know what they've found. I'd say she was not FOUND hogtied, I'd feel secure in the accuracy of that statement....but until the autopsy, who can really say with certainty if she ever was that night?

Well he knows a heck of a lot more than we do though Paladine. lol

Adam would have told them if she had been hogtied. She was still bound on the wrists and feet individually.

IMO

I'm still battling between the fresh Washington cherries or the Mint Chocolate Chip, but given most of the U.S. is suffering under a massive heat wave :hot:, even though oddly not here today, I may cave on their behalf and unselfishly head for the ice cream scoop.

that is what I call Team Spirit..

I don't know how to read this one. My gut says she had a hand or guilt over Max falling and they knew he would have trouble surviving his injuries that day he fell. My next feeling reading what I have is so far no one has explained the suppose suicide to make me believe she did this to herself. Stumped so far. I'll try to catch up.

I agree, I'm not sure the reports are true. Nonetheless...if he did lay her face up, why would her legs be bent?

In my mind, from the images, it makes more sense that he did lay her face down and they tried to roll her over, otherwise, I just don't see her legs being bent at all, unless rigor had set in. If she wasn't in rigor, I believe they would have laid her on her back, legs straight out, etc. like you are supposed to do to render CPR.

Don't mean to keep going round and round about it, we'll just have to agree to disagree. ;)

I understand what you mean. I love to read the opinions of others anyway but I am getting tired now and Im going to call it a day.

They couldn't lay her on her back because her arms and hands were behind her. The medics weren't going to destroy evidence. Imo, they knew very shortly after their arrival there was no hope of reviving her.

IMO

I don't know how to read this one. My gut says she had a hand or guilt over Max falling and they knew he would have trouble surviving his injuries that day he fell. My next feeling reading what I have is so far no one has explained the suppose suicide to make me believe she did this to herself. Stumped so far. I'll try to catch up.

Read oceanblueeyes posts for opinions on suicide.

Greenberg picked up the dog at 8:45 a.m. that morning. He described Nalepa as “sweet and nice, but subdued.”

-> meaning Tues morning

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/...ls-victim-less-than-24-hours-before-her-death

Had the dog been there that morning at the time of her death, it most certainly would have reacted in some way to the trauma by behaving frantically or barking loudly or something, I would think. So if it is a suicide, possibly the dog being scheduled to exit the home relatively close to RN's death was to prevent the dog from alerting others that something was amiss so nobody would attempt to rescue her...???

Had the dog been there that morning at the time of her death, it most certainly would have reacted in some way to the trauma by behaving frantically or barking loudly or something, I would think. So if it is a suicide, possibly the dog being scheduled to exit the home so close to RN's deat was to prevent the dog from alerting others that something was amiss so nobody would attempt to rescue her...???

If reported loud music didn't attract anyone's attention, why would dog's barking?

her feet were bound together.

Why go upstairs to cut her down when there is a table right there next to her? Save precious seconds if you think they might still be alive. Shortest route. Hop on table, reach over and and cut her down. Possibly bust table leg in the process.

then that long cord/rope wouldn't be trailing from her. it wouldn't be close to her at all. It would still be hanging from the balcony. He HAD to go upstairs to cut her down...if she were actually ever hanging from it. I don't like the way her knees are bent. If she had been hanging for awhile they'd be straight. imo

Suicide doesn't mean notes. Please believe me on this. My grandmother committed suicide. Except for an eye witness, there was no note and no evidence. The LE, including my dad who was not dating/married to my mom yet, did an extensive search as to my cousin's whereabouts because her toys were in the car.

Arnold W. Klein, MD seems to have had prior connections with just about everybody. And, he pretty much blames and accuses everyone else for everything.

Remember, he was Michael Jackson's facelift guy, one of them anyhow. He has made many many claims about many many people. I am not sure I believe anything he has to say.

He's a dermatologist, not a plastic surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave