MO MO - Phoenix Coldon, 23, St. Louis County, 18 Dec 2011

There is a lot of info here, I am suprised this is not more active. She went missing on Sunday 12/18, she was at church that morning. Mother said (info coming from articles above) that she pulled into the driveway at around 3pm, never got out of her SUV (which has tinted windows, was it even her?) and left again. Within 4 hours her car was found 25 minutes from her home, sitting in the opposite direction of traffic/running, personal belongings inside the car, driver door left open). This is supposed to be a bad neighborhood, nobody went to the car to see what was inside of it? The door was open for petes sake, heck I would have. Could she have been carjacked? Is she dating anyone? Where was she before she went to her home? Could this person have jumped in her car while in her driveway? We need our map people to look into this. Have they checked her cell records? Any street cameras? A lot can be done here, not sure if it is or not. Very sad! Prayers to her family.

This is a very bad area! I would guess that whomever left the car there had just only been gone a few minutes or less when the car was found. Either that or they left it that way hoping someone would steal it. I highly doubt there are any street cams in this area. It's hard to find a house that's occupied in E. St. Louis! Also, ESL is not a short distance from Spanish Lake...it would probably be about a 30 minute drive.

It's impossible to know whether the person(s) who reported the car were the first to come across it. Maybe someone else opened the door, checked it out, etc. and then left. Maybe someone else even started it, or moved it to where it was eventually found. All I am saying is, it is possible that the car was not running and open when Phoenix left the vehicle in whatever manner, but was found that way a few hours later.

It just seems strange that both Phoenix and Stacey's cars were found running and the girls were missing.

Now that Stacey's body has been found, it will be interesting to see a COD. Could this someone that may or may not be linked to both Stacey and Phoenix be experimenting with a new drug? Could this have caused Stacey's change of character? Were there any changes in Phoenix?

I had never heard of this case until this morning. It's been on our local news in KC and they said that she may be in the KC area. They didn't go into detail or say why they thought that and it's not up on their website yet. Phoenix is a beautiful girl, I hope she is safe somewhere.

I just read about this case last night. I found 2 pages on Facebook about Phoenix and I also sent a friend request to one of them, in whic Phoenix's mother accepted my friend request. This breaks my heart and it disturbs me to read what CherBearSTL wrote, that it's not that big of a case there. Why isn't there more news about this? Why aren't we seeing any updates?

I'm trying to find the location on Google Earth of where Phoenix's vehicle was found but I'm not having any luck. Has anyone found it yet?

does anyone really want to get into this? what is the UMSL online forum or blog for students . i mean the anything goes type of forum where students would post a rave hint (coded) or a if there was going to be a flash mob for example, where would they post that..like a student blog/activity/ network what is it and who can get in?

does anyone really want to get into this? what is the UMSL online forum or blog for students . i mean the anything goes type of forum where students would post a rave hint (coded) or a if there was going to be a flash mob for example, where would they post that..like a student blog/activity/ network what is it and who can get in?

well, you could google but be careful what links you post as a lot of sites/blogs are not allowed to be linked here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back