Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie won't show any emotion because she probably already knows that it is Hailey. :moo:

If officials and medical personnell cannot tell if it is a male or female or the age I don't think they are going to be asking a mother to identify a body. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. Maybe an article of clothing or something found with the body, but not the body. jmo

I know the vk9 scent specific team followed a live trail to Adkins moms house last march, this along with the cell phone ping information would give us a prime search area around the mom's house. Can anyone date the google earth satellite map ...is it 2012 or old.

Just had a thought after watching the video and seeing what is left of the caution tape and the fact that investigating the disposal site concluded so quickly........One, the mummified remains must have been all intact because investigators did not have to comb the area searching for remains, in other words, bones were not scattered as in Caylee's case. Two, (more like a question) would wrapping the body in something like sheets from a bed help the mummification process and also kept the remains intact?......jmo.

I can't recall who reported it, but the body was found in a bag.

I was off for about 3 hours so I'm catching up. Is the mummification how the body was described? I do believe that she, her body, was hidden somewhere and then dumped here. The POI is/are so much of a macabre personality that it is possible in my mind there was a 'Norman Bates' thing going on. :banghead:

Your theory could very well be correct. After looking at the video of the site, it would be very hard for the remains not to have been noticed prior to now, not impossible, but this place has people working there, they would have noticed. Maybe the remains were placed there over the weekend while no one was there and the recent wind and rain storms uncovered the remains yesterday. Just a thought.

Would they be able to tell if she was raped and how she died?

I can't recall who reported it, but the body was found in a bag.

Yes, I meant wrapped in sheets and then placed in a bag.....I do wonder what kind of bag as I don't know if a 13 year old would fit in a 33 gallon trash/lawn leaf bag.

Yes, I meant wrapped in sheets and then placed in a bag.....I do wonder what kind of bag as I don't know if a 13 year old would fit in a 33 gallon trash/lawn leaf bag.

Oh I see what you meant, thanks for clarifying!

EDIT: I am 5'4" and 120 lbs and I can easily fit in a 33 gallon trash bag. The husband and I like to play tricks on each other and I definitely was able to fit.

I think the actual calls made that day will tell the story. To my memory, apparently someone used the cellphone that stayed home around the time Shawn was back in ccity, I recall Billie talking about it on a BTR show. Did Shawn use his phone when it pinged or did the tower keep the data of routine pings, I don't think we know for certain ... but we do know he made 11 calls in the 930-1430 time period in Big Springs. How Billie recounts that day does not allow for any contact with Shawn. What do the hospital phone records show? What do the xbox photos show? Is there telephone record proof that Billie arrange for a ride before that morning? What did the phone forensics on the actual phones show? We know nothing about any of that. The affidavit had just enough in it to point a big fat finger of suspicion at Shawn, with his half an hour in ccity and off the radar until 930.

I can equally see a scenario where Shawn took an opportunity to have Hailey alone and went for it. I can also see a scenario where something happened the night before and he had the job of removing her the next day.

I really want Hailey to have a mother that may be capable of incredible denial and selfishness versus being a callous murderer.

I wonder how much traffic goes through the area where Hailey was found and how visible the spot where she was found is from the road. If it's not highly visible and there's not much traffic out there, this could have been done during the day. Of course, that still doesn't explain how no one noticed the disturbed earth for a year or so, unless the company that owns the place rarely has anyone go out there for any reason...it just seems very remote and off the beaten path to me. I can see her being there for awhile before someone noticed, and the rain definitely helped too.

If officials and medical personnell cannot tell if it is a male or female or the age I don't think they are going to be asking a mother to identify a body. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. Maybe an article of clothing or something found with the body, but not the body. jmo

I don't know if they said LE couldn't identify if it was male or female only that LE wouldn't confirm any details to the public. That was my understanding.

I am bothered by this Reuters headline for some reason: "Human remains found near where Texas cheerleader vanished"

It seems a little bit...sensationalist to me. Why play up the "cheerleader" angle instead of the fact that Hailey was a 13 year-old CHILD when she went missing?

I am bothered by this Reuters headline for some reason: "Human remains found near where Texas cheerleader vanished"

It seems a little bit...sensationalist to me. Why play up the "cheerleader" angle instead of the fact that Hailey was a 13 year-old CHILD when she went missing?

I don't like it either, but I am speculating that they mention "cheerleader" because that is the prominent picture used by MSM. Maybe they are trying to recall everyone's memory back to that cute little girl in the cheerleading outfit.

She wasn't found where she was last seen either; at her home 40 miles away.

That is how she was referred to the whole case if I remember correctly. I know for sure she was in the beginning. And I agree that is how the case will probably be remembered to some people. jmo

187915_189599337718905_5528834_n.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/83tu2ke

Good picture! Thanks for posting it.

The media is doing the same with the Sierra case.

Hiding a body in daylight may not have been too difficult since it was the Holidays and some workplaces either closed or were barely staffed.

However, I have long been of the belief that something occurred overnight, and the day of her 'disappearance' was all about the cover up. IMO, both deed and disposal were over by morning, SA's time driving around was merely a sideshow in which he may have disposed of items involved or his more 'illegal' possesions.

Sleep tight Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member