2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow TrY. You are a champ.

I may just be reading too much into this, maybe seeing kitties where there are none. But could one of the reasons this photo is in the media's hands (as yet unpublished but clearly available to intrepid sleuthers like yourself, and thanks again btw) is so that defense can say: See, KC was so traumatized by what GA allegedly did to her that she cropped him out of this photo before she put it in her PhotoBucket account?

I don't know the answer. I do think it's interesting that Casey used a nice image of her dad, mom, and Caylee sitting on a couch and cropped her dad out of the photo but it may just have been that it was a good photo of Caylee with her mom. As Casey's job and avocation involved photography I don't think it's unusual to crop a photo at all, it's quite easy to do now that everything is pretty much digital.

That CBS has apparently the color version of the same photo that includes Casey's dad -- Caylee_(1) but didn't put it in the two photo galleries with the other photos (it may be elsewhere on the CBS.com website so I cannot say if it's published or not) is what I find interesting. I also find it interesting that CBS decided to make two photo galleries and split them up so that Casey isn't in one of the galleries at all.

I also wonder why CBS would show a picture of Caylee with her great grand mother (Cindy's mom) in the one photo gallery Caylee_(3) -- but not include Caylee's great grand father (Cindy's dad) -- the Caylee_(12) photo in the galleries. The photos were likely taken at the same time as Caylee is a newborn wearing a blue and white gingham check dress.

I do think that photo is Cindy's dad after looking at the photo Caylee_(55) a still shot from the last known video of Caylee, it's the one of Caylee at the nursing home with her great grandfather, Cindy's dad. Cindy's dad looks a lot frailer in Caylee_(55) then in Caylee_(12) so I'm guessing he hadn't had a stroke yet in Caylee_(12).

What does strike me looking at these photo galleries as well as other photos of Caylee is that both Casey and Cindy have a talent for photography. They both took a lot of lovely photos of Caylee. I always wonder why Casey didn't pursue photography professionally and instead quit her job at Kodak and pretend to hold a job as an event planner at Universal.

As you said, she was probably an Ohio State fan because she was born in Ohio (maybe C & G are OSU fans), but she apparently was also a Florida Gator fan. Orlando is just down the road from Gainesville, which is where UF is. I have seen a picture of Caylee in a little girl's UF cheerleader outfit. Unfortunately, I can't find that picture right now in order to give you a link.

I think the football she was talking about that day was because Florida was going to be playing in the National Championship game again in January, 2009 (which they won.. against Oklahoma).

Just for info only, Ohio State was ranked #1 in 2006 until #2 ranked Florida Gators defeated them in the National Championship game in January 2007.

None of this is really important... just thought you might like to know. ;)

This might be the photo you're thinking of Caylee in the Gator outfit. I love this picture, Caylee looks so genuinely happy.

I must be the only one who thinks the one with Lee isn't that bad. I was trying to take a picture of my toddler nephew being held and everytime I put the camera up he would try and grab it. Then he would get mad that I wouldn't give it to him. He would go from smiling to whiney in a flash. I get the feeling that is what that's about.

Naw, your not the only one. I can come up with several possibilities myself.

I've NEVER seen a kid that smiled 100% of the time.

Hey, get out of my head. :) Lol. I was just saying this same thing when showing the pictures to my mom earlier today. I was like..the other day in court, especially after I saw CA in the ladies' room..I really felt bad for her and the moment with her and KC tugged at my heart strings. Then they go and do something like this and I just can't feel all that bad for them because above ALL else - this is about Caylee Marie Anthony..who is no longer here to bring them joy and smiles and fill the home with laughter and sweetness...BUT THATS ALL OKAY CUZ SHE'S PAYING THE MORTGAGE NOW!

You know what I mean. It makes me so mad.
JMO

BBM

I know what you mean. :)

Although, it seems even more despicable than that since it is obvious they AREN'T PAYING THE MORTGAGE. So far, it seems Caylee has been sold out to pay for the defense of the very mother that murdered her. :furious:

Somehow, in CA's mind, that doesn't seem wrong. I will never understand it. All I know is, even after ALL that has happened over the past 2 yrs., CA still hasn't gotten it yet in re. how bailing KC out, turning a blind eye and overlooking all of her mistruths and half-truths' hasn't worked so well for KC or herself. Nothing is ever going to change.

I agree that Caylee got more stressed looking in the pics as she got older. Many pics had a confused almost afraid look to them. The dark circles and burn looking areas under the eyes on the cheek is in many as well. Caylee only has a big genuine smile in a few pics and looks very contented and safe in ones with George. A pic speaks a thousand words. Let them publish these. They'll further point to guilt in a way and the defense money received for them will just be down the drain, but Caylee will get justice in the end.

This might be the photo you're thinking of Caylee in the Gator outfit. I love this picture, Caylee looks so genuinely happy.

Yes, that is exactly the picture I was referring to. Thank you!

In this one, she seems so much older...

Attachments

• Caylee.jpg
    Caylee.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
There are several photos in that section of "Casey" photos that make me sick to my stomach. To see Caylee looking at Casey with such love and to know that Casey cared so little about Caylee is really heartbreaking. In a way I hope that the defense tries to bring in some of those photos thinking that it will show Casey as being a good mother. In my opinion, after hearing how Caylee died, it would make the jury even more ready to convict Casey and sentence her to death. For a person that claims she wanted someone to love her more than anyone else, she sure did not understand that with Caylee she had that kind of love. Caylee shows it in those photos and I hope that they (the photos) may finally make Casey realize what she threw away.

Bold mine

ITA with you on the bolded above. And then what further breaks my heart, is thinking about the "silent" videos of Caylee that obviously were done by KC...a woman (and I use the word loosely), who can't be bothered to even speak to her beautiful daughter while filming her. In the one video of Caylee coloring, that little darling tries so hard to get her "mother" to interact with her, to no avail, and finally just gives up. That breaks my heart, once again. :(

I guess we'll know if this is a new batch of photos sold by the A's if the house gets anything paid towards it and it's out of foreclosure. Or there's another cruise.

Or bling and tats. :rolleyes:

Weighing in on the asleep photo. I have seen my granddaughter fall sound asleep sitting upright in a chair with a stuffed animal on her lap. Her mouth was open a bit, too. We had been out on a hot day and she was hot and exhausted from a lot of running around. I have pictures of our son sound asleep when he was little, surrounded by toys. I think we are all projecting onto this picture all our fears of how we think KC might have drugged Caylee. To me, it is just a picture of a tired little girl who fell asleep holding her bear, and her arms slipped off it at some point.

As for the split lip - how many of us have pictures of our kids with split lips - even in school pixs. Seems split lips always occur shortly before pictures are due to be taken in school. For our son, it was the most common 'boo'boo' when he was little - even more than skinned knees.

While these photos are nothing more than an attempt to show KC in a good light, they have a point in that they do show a happy little girl who loved her Mommy. Oh is this going to backfire on whomever thought it was a good idea to put these out there, because every single person who looks at the photos is going to say or has already said: "she must be a monster to kill that precious little girl who loved her". Just another move that didn't work out quite the way it was supposed to.

I think what makes the pic of Caylee asleep on the couch bother me so much, is that with the white couch and her eyes closed...it kinda hits me as tho she was in a coffin. Even tho I know there was only remains of her left and I know that those remains were cremated, I still get that impression when I look at this picture. So sad. :(

Thank you CuriousTwo for remembering which shirt Caylee was wearing when Lee held her. She did not look too happy, and why did Lee think it was so funny?

Bold mine.

Well, chit!, whiteangora...LA thought Caylee's decomp smell was funny! :furious: Lord, I don't want to be like this, but I really hate the Anthonys.

Hey, get out of my head. :) Lol. I was just saying this same thing when showing the pictures to my mom earlier today. I was like..the other day in court, especially after I saw CA in the ladies' room..I really felt bad for her and the moment with her and KC tugged at my heart strings. Then they go and do something like this and I just can't feel all that bad for them because above ALL else - this is about Caylee Marie Anthony..who is no longer here to bring them joy and smiles and fill the home with laughter and sweetness...BUT THATS ALL OKAY CUZ SHE'S PAYING THE MORTGAGE NOW!

You know what I mean. It makes me so mad. JMO
I, too, vacillate between sympathy and disgust for CA & GA. Pretty much, right now, I am in the disgust camp...because I just do not get why they think they should make this tragedy their retirement. They are both relatively young (especially by Florida terms!) and yet neither can work now. It is almost easy to see how KC had no work ethic. Work is/was apparently looked upon in the Anthony's household as really BAD! Why do these people think that they should not work now? This is what I do not understand. Work would actually HELP them for certain! They should NOT be treating what happened to Caylee as a "windfall" for them. I know that they do not care about what we think..I know that they (inexplicably) think that they are somehow "special" and above working and above the law (I would love to know why they think these things). They are sorta good looking but no one in that family is a "10"--I'd give them all about a 7.1* (and that is somewhat generous). Ok. So you are a 7.1 and your only grandchild is murdered by your 7.1 offspring. WHAT about this makes it that you NEVER have to return to work?? It's like they think they won the lottery and now they are to the manor born. It is ridiculous!
(thanks for letting me vent)..I wish these networks would not pay these large sums for photos. I'd love to see what they would be doing without CBS, etc.

*Caylee was a 10. That goes without saying.

IIRC, wasn't this picture the one Cindy had on display at Caylee's Memorial Service? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the framed pic was sitting next to the teddy bear on a table on floor level in front of the audience. A Cindy campaign to portray KC in "great mom" mode (bleh!), but a picture that will surely backfire at trial. Witnessing your own mom doing the unthinkable.....the unforgivable......it still makes me shudder.

There is no doubt in my mind that as Caylee grew, she would have continued to outshine her mom in every way. How sad that KC completely lacked the mom instinct to want your daughter to be a happy, shining young woman!

Attachments

• C_C_1.jpg
    C_C_1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 18
I had the same reaction. She appears to either be in a very deep sleep or ... drugged? Not saying she was necessarily in this pic but that is what comes to mind for me.

ETA: Reading backward, apparently I wasn't the only one to think of this.

I may be wrong , but isn't this same red shirt that Caylee had a picture taken in while she was crying ? And that same picture was used as a missing poster sign at the beginning of this case ? I think the poster said something like " Do you like seeing me cry?"
I was just wondering if maybe the picture where Caylee is asleep on the couch with the teddy bear was taken the same day the crying picture was , and lil Caylee wore herself out from crying so hard.

I have been looking for that picture and can't find it anywhere.

I must be the only one who thinks the one with Lee isn't that bad. I was trying to take a picture of my toddler nephew being held and everytime I put the camera up he would try and grab it. Then he would get mad that I wouldn't give it to him. He would go from smiling to whiney in a flash. I get the feeling that is what that's about.

I agree ,it really isn't that bad. It's hindsight. Many of us now have this vision of the monster mom and it colors everything we see of her interactions with Caylee.
What disturbs me about the crying pics is that. Caylee is reaching for the person taking the pic.I can just imagine that same scenario on June 15th/16th. Hindsight changes what we see.

BBM

The newborn photos would be ZERO help in finding a live 2 1/2 yr. Caylee.

I don't see how they could even 'spin' releasing the newborn photos. IMHO, those were sold for one reason only - $$$$$.

way to go beach! Let's not forget that the photos sold to ABC were ONLY to be used by ABC. In other words, my granddaughter is missing, get off your *advertiser censored* and help find her, and oh by the way, here are some pictures that we would like to sell to you, ABC. i know that you can't share these pictures with any other news agency because you are paying for their exclusive use.... even if sharing them and getting her picture out to more people could possibly help in finding our granddaughter. I need the money you know..... Love always, Cindy

How can any juror look at any of these photos and remember that KC wrote to her inmate friend in jail that she is kind of glad that Caylee is dead so she doesn't have to live in this horrible world (paraphrase)....... Yet two letters later, she says she wants to get pregnant at the same time with said inmate friend. truly unbelievable....

It's hard for me to say. I don't know. The distance between them, I do think it made it easy for Casey to crop her dad out of the photo though.

I did find that there's a similar photo from a post in the Images only no discussion thread (thank you to the websleuther who posted the post below)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Images Only NO DISCUSSION!

that has a link to a Casey's slide.com slideshow "my momma is cooler than your's."

my momma is cooler than your's. by caseyomarie

Casey has apparently edited the photo so that she's cropped her dad out of the photo and turned it into a black and white photo as well.

It's the first image in the slideshow.

Nice.... where o where is the picture of zany?

Bold mine.

Well, chit!, whiteangora...LA thought Caylee's decomp smell was funny! :furious: Lord, I don't want to be like this, but I really hate the Anthonys.

He is s a strange bird..........perhaps his tube socks are too tight.:innocent:

I haven't read all the responses but this picture of Caylee passed out with her little mouth hanging open with her teddy is killing me :sick:

Whoops, just caught up and I see I was not the only one bothered by this photo. It looks like she was propped up and posed with that bear. When my nephew and niece have fallen asleep sitting up, their little heads relax and flop to their chest or to the side and I would lay them down. They have never looked like that. Her mouth is far too relaxed and her eyes are almost cracked open. Which wouldn't be a big deal if we hadn't seen other pictures of her sleeping naturally and peacefully where her eyes don't naturally do that while she sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member