2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

SheBoss.

I've only ever read of the fiber consitent with PR sweater being entertwined in the rope.

It leaves little (none,IMO) doubt that Lou Smit knew the truth right from the start,which is what I'd thought all along about him.
That is not to say he didn't think he was doing the right thing by protecting the Ramsey's;(or specifically Patsy,since she'd had cancer, and I feel he may have sympathized with that),but that is between himself and God now.

That's a very interesting thought you have put forth. Lou Smit's wife was dying of cancer. Maybe he projected his feelings of wanting to protect his wife onto Patsy, and so justified what he did in his mind.

SheBoss.

I've only ever read of the fiber consitent with PR sweater being entertwined in the rope.

That's the only thing I've ever heard as well. I don't know if I misunderstood Tricia or if she misstated. I've heard JB's hair entertwined and the sweater fibers, but that's it. Thanks for letting me know though! :D

Help please!

Was the new underwear that she was wearing actually a size 12? Much too large for her, or was that just a rumor?

Help please!

Was the new underwear that she was wearing actually a size 12? Much too large for her, or was that just a rumor?
The following is a good start:
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7107"]The Oversized (Girls 12-14) "Bloomies" Underwear Found On JonBenet - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Sounds to me that JB brought all that stuff with her to the WC. Maybe she went down there alone to play at night and was surprised by one of her parents. She knew this person there is no doubt about that. IMO

Does anyone else think it's possible that JB took these things to the cellar in order to hide from someone? I'm just throwing this out there as a possibility. If someone had only recently started to molest her and it was happening in her bedroom, it could be that she went there so that she could sleep without fear. It's quite possible that she just wasn't comfortable in her room for whatever reason. Am I mistaken in that JAR's bedroom was close to JonBenet's? I am not accusing him of anything, just wondering.
BTW, Tricia assures me that the information about the dolls came from a very reliable source. I didn't ask her who it was because I know that she would not have mentioned it if she did not believe it to be true. It's my opinion that this is one of the pieces of evidence that LE did not want public for very good reasons. It also makes me wonder how much more there is and will it ever be made public? I may be in for a big let-down, but I think big things are starting to happen. It may just be coincedence that the interview with Burke came after LS's death, but I agree with Tricia in that Lou's case file had information that illuminated new evidence.

Sounds to me that JB brought all that stuff with her to the WC. Maybe she went down there alone to play at night and was surprised by one of her parents. She knew this person there is no doubt about that. IMO

I agree.

And why didn't Patsy bring up with whom JB was "flirting" in her 1998 BDA interview, when Haney asked her if she knew JB had been molested prior to that night. Haney asked her point blank if she knew anything that might help them figure this out...and she said, No...show me the evidence.

She knew. I believe that without a doubt.

My avatar is from the photos Jayelles took of the dummy she created from her own little girl's measurements, once her little girl grew into the same age/size as JonBenet. Those Bloomies, as you know, came from Bloomingdale's, exactly the same line as those found on JB.

I don't see how anyone can look at that photo and imagine that JB wore those Bloomies to the White's party. I can't even wear a pair of underwear one size larger without them driving me nuts.

But Patsy made every excuse, lied, and then changed her story twice as she realized it wouldn't fly as originally told when the BPD tried to pin her down about those Bloomies in 2000, in the Atlanta interviews.

If you have ever seen the photos of that wineceller, you'd know no child would go down there alone to play at night. Besides that, the wooden latch that secured the door was way up high. JR placed it there so the kids couldn't get in that room. Kids that age don't go down to a dark, windowless basement room to play.

I don't understand why if Patsy's hair was entwined in the garrote, she wasn't arrested and convicted...That's sturdy physical evidence.

I'm not saying I think any of the family were innocent or guilty...it just doesn't make sense to me that she wasn't arrested if that was the case.

Trish is well spoken. I'm so proud of Trish and Levi and how well they represented JonBenet's case.

That is the first I have heard about the dolls with JonBenet and Patsy's hair in the garrote. I'm sure the public is not privy to a lot of information.

I don't understand why if Patsy's hair was entwined in the garrote, she wasn't arrested and convicted...That's sturdy physical evidence.

I'm not saying I think any of the family were innocent or guilty...it just doesn't make sense to me that she wasn't arrested if that was the case.
money

Not ALL evidence/information has been allowed to be public knowledge!!!

Another reason why I sooo Love Florida's SunShine Law that has spoiled us with details from The Anthony & Cummings cases! Never was any of the information that we do have from Boulder was intended to be known to anyone not Inside the Investigation...

As far as what we do have access to, we can thank the Ramseys and their lawsuits, former Detective Steve Thomas when he decided that he could no longer hold the secrets that were hampering an arrest in the case, and Lou Smit taking case evidence - you know - the pictures we see that have a Confidential message stamped across them - and running to The Today Show so that we could all sit around the breakfast table and have our first look at the Dead BODY of this Little Girl in a failed effort to sell his stun-gun stance, Susan Bennet for selling transcripts to the National Enquirer for $40,000, not bad for something that you received for free from some secret person.

Just trying to help~
RR

It's a frigging circus, isn't it?

I have never understood how the Ramseys didn't scream bloody murder--pun intended--when Smit released those autopsy photos of JB to the world on the morning show. Among many, many other places.

But not a peep from the Ramseys. Fine with them.

Lou Smit was their get out of jail free card and they knew it.

Oh! Of course... I didn't even think of that.

I admit I was one of the people who thought they were cleared because of unknown male DNA...

I would never have thought about a sneeze from a factory worker...that makes perfect sense.

I really wanted to believe in their innocence but that ransom note asking for the amout of JR's last bonus always really bugged me.

Poor Burke...what a nightmare for him all these years...

I've never believed that Patsy would allow hair to be on her arms instead of removing it.

I've never believed that Patsy would allow hair to be on her arms instead of removing it.

We aren't talking about her underarms. I am sure she had perfect hygiene and shaved them. This was a forearm hair, and Patsy does not look like a particularly "furry" woman. Most women do not shave or wax their forearms. That is not to say that there aren't some women hairy enough to do it, but in general, most womens' forearms have finer hair that isn't much of a cosmetic problem. We all shed hair and skin cells all day long, and forearm hair can be easily shed on something we handle.

If you have ever seen the photos of that wineceller, you'd know no child would go down there alone to play at night. Besides that, the wooden latch that secured the door was way up high. JR placed it there so the kids couldn't get in that room. Kids that age don't go down to a dark, windowless basement room to play.

I agree that she didn't go down there alone. She might have gone with someone. I've always had a haunting question about that duvet and the children's Dr. Seuss book found in the suitcase; perhaps someone took her there to read, and the doll went with her. Just a guess, though, no way to know, except that Smit stated UNDER OATH that JB had fibers from the duvet on the outside of her clothes. How did that happen if she didn't come into contact with it? It was inside the suitcase, after all.

I don't think transference is a good excuse, either, because even then, it was IN THE SUITCASE. Who went in there and got those fibers on his/her clothes for some odd reason and just happened to transfer them onto JB innocently the night she was murdered? See what I mean?

Oh well. JB's blood was on the pillowcase in her bed, Haney implied in the 1998 interview with Patsy, so something bad happened to her in that room or near it. Then she's downstairs, getting duvet fibers on her outer clothing.

Smit liked to say he thought someone tried to put JB in the suitcase. If she was initially attacked upstairs, either in her bed or laid in her bed at some point, bleeding, then were there duvet fibers on the bed or pillowcase? If so, then either the pillow went into the basement and was brought back upstairs, or she was brought back upstairs to the pillow from the basement.

Hey, how exactly do we actually know that the suitcase was in the basement before that night? The Ramseys told us. JAR? But what about someone like LHP, an outside source?

Well, that would explain why JAR needed a lawyer to talk to LE, as well. Maybe the suitcase was in his room that night? Do we know? Sorry, memory is escaping me on this evidence.

Oh heck, I'm tired of this case. I'm tired of chasing my tail over what ifs and who said and maybes. I give up. Y'all figure it out. And good luck with that.

Oh, and when y'all solve the case, drop me a postcard. I'll be at the Georgia Rest Home for Ramsey Case Fugitives.

Why?To me it screams exact the opposite (child involvment or IDI)

I mean you gotta be a complete MORON to place her fav. doll AND her fav. nightgown next to her body.Why would you even bother to write a RN if you make SURE that by placing all this stuff next to her you will be targeted.You gotta be a complete *advertiser censored*!Why bother staging a brutal crime anyway then?

I don't believe that her nightgown was supposed to be there (even JOHN said that...using those same words)...I believe that it got there via static cling when the blanket was removed from the dryer. The doll, was either all ready down in the basement...IMO...or one of the parents placed it there. She was wrapped up "lovingly, papoose style"...John's words...not mine...and a doll was placed with her. Sounds like something that someone that truly loved her would do. I believe that JB's death was an accident. I really don't believe that the Ramsey's intended on harming her that night. Someone that hates John so much...according to the RN...that they kill his daughter...is NOT going to take the time, or risk getting caught...marching back up the stairs to get her favorite doll. How would an intruder know it was her favorite doll anyway????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back