2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

This show was like a slap in the face to Caylee and I am SO ANGRY!!!

No way this focus group heard about the 31 days, the duct tape & laundry bag from the home, and smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car".

I did feel my heart hit my stomach when they all stood. Then I reminded myself, they heard nothing from the team fighting for justice for Caylee.

Has it been stated when jury selection begins? I saw the part where the location of the jury pool has not been announced yet but didn't see anything about when. I haven't been following as closely as some so if it was stated I missed it. Thanks!
3 weeks from Monday

I had contacted the Executive Producer a few days ago and she responded to me, indicating they are professionals and I should watch the show before judging. I just sent this message to her:

This show is disgusting. You gave your focus group information fed to you by the defense. You should be ashamed to call yourself a professional if this is the filth that you put on the air a month before the trial. If you want to know facts, don't interview the defense and the parents. Again --- Baez will be disbarred, the parents will be prosecuted for obstruction and perjury. Expect your advertisers to be inundated with protests to this show, it was OBSCENE and you have blood on your hands. JUST INCREDIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING.

Well my opinion of 48 Hours is that the defense scored 0 points!! The part with the mock jury looked as phony as an infomercial!!:loser:
And if I were any member of the defense team or an Anthony-I wouldn't sleep well tonight!!
:truce:

I thought the DNA guy Kobelenski? was out? What's he doing getting face time on 48 Hours?

The real jury will see ALL the evidence. It won't be selected by this jury consultant. The outcome will not be the same as what we just saw. Wasted time!

His mock jury in the Scott Peterson case ended up with a mistrial. I wonder what his record actually is?

The DT and the Anthony's better celebrate THIS acquittal because it is the only one they will see, imo.

Don't be. It's going to be a little more difficult to convince a jury that it was an accident with computer searches on neck breaking, chloroform, shovel, etc.....oh yeah, and those pesky 31 days.

I hope not. It kind of just gave me doubt is all. I thought for sure that all the evidence we have heard about is a done deal. Then to see these 12 people voting to acquit makes me sick.

Then the wheels start rolling; what IF a jury does find her not guilty? Ugh, I just want to go hug my 2 year old.

CBS = sensationalist entertainment for ratings. That's all folks - not investigative journalism

How many accidents show up with the victim duct taped and dumped in a swamp.
What about ICA complaining about those dead squirrels causeing the stench in her car

I was happy to hear from Jesse G. He came off very well In your face Cindy for all the
remarks you just loved saying sice DAY 1

I would think that the DT would have to have compelling evidence for a Jury to even consider there was an accident... i haven't seen any other then talking about what else 'could' have happend...

This charade makes sense. I think in ICA's mind this is all a reality show, anyway.

(ETA: Wonder if she thinks the jury fore will hand her a rose instead of an acquittal.)

Well, at the end this mock jury (focus group) voted to acquit her of 1st degree murder but convict her of a lesser charge because they think it could've been an accident. Well, the problem of course, is they were shown "limited" (what the defense wanted them to see) evidence and seemed coached (people were standing before the question was asked).

I also noticed that when they were discussing jury selection, Gabriel guy said the judge has given us 5 days, that is not enough. I don't remember, but I thought HHJP said 5 days Friday, had he said that before?

My last comment is about the blog that RH wrote about sharing information and strategy with the focus group. If they shared it with the focus group, can the SA now have access to that information?

And I survived the show. I wouldn't have made it without Pam Bondi.

Local 6 says they have an uncovered a piece of evidence (exclusively) that the mock jury did not see.... will reveal at 11:00!

O M G no zanny?
a body was in the trunk?
they found a white dog?
sheesh!

I thought the DNA guy Kobelenski? was out? What's he doing getting face time on 48 Hours?

His comment should have been played alongside his comments that he made on the NG show before he was hired by the defense. A giant U-turn.
Same goes for CMason, they should have played his pre and post defense hiring comments..

Next strategy: She taped herself up and suffocated.
Of course she did. And once all this "huge waste" is over, the Anthonys will sue the tape manufacturer for failing to include a warning that children can tape themselves to death with it.

ETA: You know what? On second thought...I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear JB present this as the explanation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back