'I AM A BULLY' sign-holder calls sentence unfair

Awww, is that meanie weenie judge picking on him? Someone his own size, for a change? What a perfect punishment!

I don't think he should have been allowed to wear the sunglasses or if he did, have to post a picture of himself without them on his sign. If he doesn't think he did anything wrong then why is he hiding behind them? Why is he sitting beside the large electrical box (or whatever it is)?

He's a disgusting, mentally ill, bigot.

Of course he doesn't think it's fair, I'm sure he still doesn't think he did anything wrong, so any type of punishment would be *unfair* in his eyes.

People should have surrounded him and done to him whatever he did to those children and called them names. Seriously wth is wrong with someone like this. He will pick on a disabled child for years and yet it is unfair that he has to sit there with a sign that tells the truth!!

So, he's a bully AND a whiner. Two of my least favorite attributes.

"The judge destroyed me," Aviv said. "This isn't fair at all."
The biggest problem I see is that it's only his self pride that has been hurt and that the 'punishment' itself is meaningless to him as far as actually contribute towards change in his perception and attitude.

A bit like when a court orders people to do for example, some sort of rehab or anger management. Where some people go through the motions of doing such but until that person actually believes they need help and wants to make changes that's all it is... going through the motions just to comply to the court ruling... All it may do is change their outward behaviour or make them more sneaky in the way they project themselves publically just to avoid future court trouble.

What a crybaby! He should man up and face the music.

The man could be really explosive now that he's been publicly humiliated. How much could a paralyzed person, and disabled people really be annoying him. I hope he doesn't escalate if this more like a stalking than just some disturbance of the peace.

The biggest problem I see is that it's only his self pride that has been hurt and that the 'punishment' itself is meaningless to him as far as actually contribute towards change in his perception and attitude.

A bit like when a court orders people to do for example, some sort of rehab or anger management. Where some people go through the motions of doing such but until that person actually believes they need help and wants to make changes that's all it is... going through the motions just to comply to the court ruling... All it may do is change their outward behaviour or make them more sneaky in the way they project themselves publically just to avoid future court trouble.

I agree with you. But Avis also had to spend 15 days in jail; perhaps he'll find that inconvenient if not embarrassing.

People should have surrounded him and done to him whatever he did to those children and called them names. Seriously wth is wrong with someone like this. He will pick on a disabled child for years and yet it is unfair that he has to sit there with a sign that tells the truth!!

This is local for me and many people came to voice their opinions of him he would not look up at any of them. Some came from pretty far away too.

This is local for me and many people came to voice their opinions of him he would not look up at any of them. Some came from pretty far away too.

Call me evil, but hearing that made my day! Now that he is outed for what he really is I hope it is impossible for him to continue his bullying behavior towards that family. And I don't think he has changed in any way, because he obviously thinks he has done nothing wrong. I just hope the police will pick him up every time he does from now on.

What a small-minded, hateful, pathetic man.

Why are we hearing more stories of old men becoming aggressive? Here's a link from our state, old man in hurricane utah threatened to slit a AA teenagers throat because he moved into the neighborhood. My dh yelled there's nothing worst than an old man punk. ooo
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57819120-78/keller-state-hurricane-charged.html.csp

ciao

Dr Drew was saying on one of his shows that as you get older, something happens (he didn't say "something happens" but I can't remember the term he used) to your frontal lobe and you can't control your impulses as well. He said that's why you'll hear about old men groping girls and stuff like that.

But I'd be willing to bet this guy has been a jerk his whole life.

It kinda reminds me of how trouble-makers were once put in stocks and people threw tomatoes at them.

If this was a young boy-man, I'd say the the punishment was wrong, but for a man who is 62 years old, it just might be a way for him to get the message, although the stocks would probably be better.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back