Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gaah: She is at it again ... why is this even allowed !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago

Let's hope Deanna Reid looks just as non-credible today as she did yesterday! #jodiarias.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 56m 56 minutes ago

"Bishop" Parker to testify today. Would a so-called man of God lie under oath? Nurmi will impeach him. #jodiarias.

I'd rather be a pious woman testifying in open court about sexual transgressions, publically admitting my own sins in order to help secure justice for the man I loved, than be a sanctimoneous, irrational bully who attempts to shame me from behind their protective wall of internet anonymity. Cowardice may resent strength, but will never beat it.

^Emphasis mine^^

I know, it's not a joke to Sherry, but do you think she laughs herself to sleep some nights?

Thx AZ for your input BUT I am aghast that a Judge would allow perjury to be submitted into evidence..especially IF she has already been shown it as LIES..All behind closed doors of course..I just can't get my head around allowing such testimony to even get past her desk!!

I guess I'm a dreamer,cause Judge's disallow testimony/evidence as too prejudicial among other rationales....But when in this case, she knows ( I believe Juan showed his hand behind closed doors) it's lies SHE HAS to allow is just beyond me...Gerr!!

Sherry has shown over and over agin she's more afraid of appeals than ruling to keep DT to the rule of law...Scardy Cat behaviours have caused huge costs to the taxpayers...WIlling to bet..THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!

No, she showed a tee shirt to imply that she was a poor little victim. And offered to teach spanish and to create some type of recycling club. LOL.

But what I am speaking of now is a full blown, angry, defiant Jodi...blaming the jury if they do not give her life with a chance at parole.

I can actually see her TELLING them how to decide her punishment and that she is NOT sorry and that Travis DESERVED what he got. I can see her doing that. Of course, they would give her the DP but she would feel that she got the last word.

:seeya: Yes, JA blames everyone else but herself !

That performance she gave last go round with the DV t-shirt, donating her hair, etc. was an EPIC FAIL ... so it's going to be interesting to see what carp she comes up with this time.

Some samples from the peanut gallery....

* OK, this is the most ridiculous trial ever!!! I wish someone would know exactly how much money was spent today for this farce… Seriously. How many 1000 dollars?

* The Bishop will probably want a new computer thrown in as well as his expenses & court appearance money, so he can build his own *advertiser censored* collection even further. So far, I don’t believe a word of his testimony. But then he too, is in the pocket of Juan geezer called “Juan”.

* No they are all being backed by a extremely large corrupt-oration that filters money in when they need major smoke screens created. These people are devious, dangerous and should never be trusted by anyone. Remember when you vote for a President. If the candidate is a white man with a big crooked smile on his face and professes to be a Christian with family values but hides behind a veil on the weekend every one better vote: NO WAY FOR HIM!!! I’m telling you these people are EVIL!!!!! Do not tell me this is not connected.

* Can someone explain why the Bishop felt he needed his own attorney there?
> because LDS has been wanting legit entree to Courtroom 5 for 3 years?
> Because he knew he was going to lie!!!!

* Never have I heard of a witness bringing his own attorney.
> Only a person that was afraid of getting in trouble would bring along his atty, to bail him out for perjury, for example… just sayin’
> Isn’t it amazing? During this trial…he’s told so many lies already, it’s made him older by ten years. More lies Monday, & he’ll be leaving court aged eighty four.
> LOL.. Haven’t we all aged??? But not Jodi. She is looking prettier every day!!!

* I could be very wrong here but I think a lot of Deanna’s testimony today backs Jodi’s Testimony on TA whether she wanted it to or not. She stated that TA didn’t like to hear about men she was dating. He kept his private life very private from her. They argued a lot and on and on. Sounds almost like Jodi all over again.

* It’s time for Witness #1’s wife to write her personal, sworn affidavit explaining the exact situation and exactly how she comforted Diana who was so upset for an hour!!!

* Trying to think here. . .has the State brought forth one witness that is clearly with out one shadow of a doubt honest? The answer is NO. The only professionals that the State brought forward to testify are professional LIARS! If I am wrong please tell me. Every single one the Frog has brought forward has proved that they will lie, cheat, and steal to see that a completely innocent woman gets the death penalty.

* The witness they need to recall is Pseudonym.
- Let’s get jiggy with the names of all those tween–teeney sites and the url’s of those sites where he was getting his masturbation material from that came out of some of those boxes that were on their way to the attic the day Jodi surprised him in his bedroom, when he was on his knees.
- And then those boxes d-i-s-a-p-p-e-a-r-e-d.

Sounds like these very unusual people lack comprehension skills. Poor souls.

You are welcome. Will take my macbook air to type faster next time. Have been meeting some interesting people and will post a summary on the "outside the court chit chat".

That sounds great! Thank you!

Hi! Is there a thread for Hernandez? I looked for one but still finding my way around. Thanks
P.S. See, still new, tried to reply to above post

I do have to get to bed..BUT, in parting I have to question the ability of any court to have a DP trial go longer than OJ's original trial...This DP trial started in October..we are now late January..and talk of going into March+ ..
This portion may just exceed the actual Criminal trial against Jodi....Mitigation/decisions of DP trial will no doubt go well beyond time span of felony guilty verdict trial against Jodi....I've never experience in real time so much angst against anyone like her before:thinking:thinking: ..Even the likes of mass murderer's didn't go to such extreme to DRAG everyone into the MUD (especially with lies) like Ms Jodi and her band of thieves....

Good night and thanx to all for their tweets and inputs :loveyou:

I would like to see a detailing of this judge's admonition ratios (# of unresponsive and argumentative answers over the # of admonitions issued by the judge) comparing the killer's witnesses to the State's, with and without the jury present.

Overall, and recalling BN's 'prosecutorial misconduct' testimony in particular ("slime highway", "fraud", etc.), I seem to recall a significant advantage weighted in favor of the murderer, whether the jury was or was not in her courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam