Drew Funneling Money To Steve

I would like to find out exactly when he did this- Oct 29 (the day after Stacy disappeared) or when the media storm began to hit.

Drew has been a cop for 29 years. Analyze this really closely. How many cops end up with the kind of money he has? Kathy Savio's death must of really helped his bankroll. He doesn't seem like he saves a lot. Look at all his toys. He bragged about plastic surgery for Stacy.
Call it a hunch but I say something is terribly rotten in Bollingbrook.

Could it be some police officer or officers????? :)

Asking on this thread as well as Steve Peterson's thread. What's the deal with Kathleen's will appearing one year after her death. The BarnGod interrupted me and I didn't hear the rest of the report on Fox. Something about Steve being a benificiary also? Can't find any reference about her will on this forum after using the search option. Anyone know?

Drew has been a cop for 29 years. Analyze this really closely. How many cops end up with the kind of money he has? Kathy Savio's death must of really helped his bankroll. He doesn't seem like he saves a lot. Look at all his toys. He bragged about plastic surgery for Stacy.

I have always wondered how successful DPs business (bar) was and he had other businesses too, I think? Also that he was a Narc officer and if he decided to operate on the wrong side of the law what monetary benefits would come his way. I am still puzzled why he would "out" the other Narc undercover officer. He isn't stupid so I would assume that it could have caused problems for DP or associates if he didn't expose the other officer. I have wondered if he was getting what one would call kickbacks for allowing illegal drugs/activities at his bar. Pure imagination on my part-but it does make one think given his questionable police record and love of money that have shown up in the media. I also thought I read where wife #1 or #2 (probably#2 as they didn't have children thus she wouldn't need the house) to quitclaim deed the house to him as part of property settlement. He seems to have too many assets for a retired police sgt.
JMHO
Savannahanna

I'd think he would've spent all he got from Kathleen's death already, with the RV, plane, expensive "toys" and whatnot ~ so it seems strange that he's got this much cash to move around to Steve's bank account. Another question is why transfer it when Stacy goes missing?

Asking on this thread as well as Steve Peterson's thread. What's the deal with Kathleen's will appearing one year after her death. The BarnGod interrupted me and I didn't hear the rest of the report on Fox. Something about Steve being a benificiary also? Can't find any reference about her will on this forum after using the search option. Anyone know?
I'm sorry I did see it on the other thread too but I don't know the answer. I did hear about Kathleen's Will turning up about a year later, but why would Steve be a beneficiary when she had children?

I'm sorry I did see it on the other thread too but I don't know the answer. I did hear about Kathleen's Will turning up about a year later, but why would Steve be a beneficiary when she had children?
Good question. I may have not heard correctly either. Interesting that her will was found later. Wonder who found it and where? If it was witnessed by cops, then surely DP knew about it at the time it was made. Interesting in light of his other activities.

Geraldo just brought up something interesting about the money ~ that this was in a joint account and why didn't Stacy take the money with her if she really did run away? That she didn't makes it look even more like foul play. Geraldo's also saying that the money had come from the insurance settlements after Kathleen's death.

Geraldo and Geragos at the same time...there outta be a law :p

The horrible part is I agree with Geragos :eek: Nothing really odd about Drew transferring money to his adult cop son. Considering his wife is "missing" and the house has been searched and the vehicles seized. It does seem reasonable to me under those circumstances.

Uh oh Craig just said something about the funds might not have been drawn after Stacy was missing but maybe before..there should be a money trail.

Geraldo and Geragos at the same time...there outta be a law :p

The horrible part is I agree with Geragos :eek: Nothing really odd about Drew transferring money to his adult cop son. Considering his wife is "missing" and the house has been searched and the vehicles seized. It does seem reasonable to me under those circumstances.

Uh oh Craig just said something about the funds might not have been drawn after Stacy was missing but maybe before..there should be a money trail.
Craig is also saying that Steve was off work for a week after Stacy went missing and could be involved! :eek:

panthera says:

Steve was off work for a week after Stacy went missing and could be involved! :eek:

I know he left for a belated honeymoon, but that wasn't this week was it?

That week he was off could have been the time he was babysitting his nephews and niece which was established by video cameras.

That was funny but like Geraldo said, she shouldn't have since "they're on the same team"! :D

lol I think she did the right thing lol she's got twin babies and her hands full. Musta caught her on a good day cause if that were me and a bad day...Craig'd be wishing it was only a slammed door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back