Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Orlando..... a MAJOR, MAJOR town in Florida..... people go there from all over the world.... you can be sure the police are available 24/7/365.

Hopefully LE is checking phone records to catch these liars in yet another lie.

You better believe it. They actually run a huge prostitution operation every night... and they're always advertising for an overnight DUI tech job at the one station- they're 24/7.

At this point Casey keeping her mouth shut is not helping Casey and is not going to help anyone....she needs to start talking..in a private interrogation room and some rubber hose.

You better believe it. They actually run a huge prostitution operation every night... and they're always advertising for an overnight DUI tech job at the one station- they're 24/7.

The cops run a prostitution operation? I hope you mean that they are out arresting prostitutes. Maybe I need some more coffee.

George only in the last week got a job. He could have gotten the letter.

Casey did not recognize the Zanaida police found and vice versa. "Zanny" was her babaysitter for over 1 1/2 years according to Cindy yesterday. Is her babysitter of 1 1/2 years missing too? Is anyone else who knew her (Jeff H.) missing her too. She must have friends or family, a car, an address (a real one). When people go missing there is a always a ripple effect of who knows them. Or is this a 1 1/2 year long lie to Cindy from Casey.

Thats the other thing about George he work as a cop in 89, Ohio. And just last job started a new job. What's he been doing for 19 years.

Thats the other thing about George he work as a cop in 89, Ohio. And just last job started a new job. What's he been doing for 19 years.

Managing Cindy and Casey was a fulltime job?

Could be. We don't know what happened yet. I honestly felt like early on we were seeing signs of PTSD with Casey. Since then, I have been thinking she somehow convinced herself that maybe Caylee is out there still and if she talks the imagined "threat" will kill her. We just don't know where this girl's mind really is or what her mother told her (which is personally what I think). We don't know who is involved here either.

The timeline has come down to June 24th to June 27th. (If we can believe Jesse) Where was Casey during those 3 days? Where was Cindy? Did Cindy actually have Casey with her while on vacation? Where did Cindy go on vacation?
Ok..reading through...but just wanted to remark on this...something just popped in my head. Cindy said in the interview after the hearing yesterday that she has receipts for the last 2 weeks of where Casey has been (the ones which LE wasn't interested in seeing). Well that brings us to the beginning of July. If she wanted to prove there wasn't any connection with Casey and poor missing Caley...why not look for receipts that go back further? Yes, I think the window of time for this happening is most definitely narrowing.

When Casey borrowed the shovel, it was stated that Cindy and George were gone on vacation.

Didn't Cindy also state that she thought the last time she had seen Caylee was on June 8th, and that she remembered this because the 8th was her last day of vacation? Now that LE has forced her to recall that the video of Caylee was actually made on June 15th, I think this difference of a week in the timeline will really trip her up. For instance, didn't Cindy testify on the stand yesterday that she heard Casey ('can't see through doors') in her room on June 15th? Correcting for the lost week, shouldn't she have said June 21st?

The cops run a prostitution operation? I hope you mean that they are out arresting prostitutes. Maybe I need some more coffee.

:laugh::biglaugh::rotfl:

I think we (the public), LE, and the media are doing our part. We're looking for and talking about Caylee. How about Caylee's family doing their part? Start with Casey telling what she knows. Start with George, Cindy and Lee telling what they know and stop enabling Casey to cover up. And for the record, Cindy should care what the public thinks about her. Right now all she has is the public to help look for Caylee. God knows Caylee's mother isn't helping.

AMEN! I bet that Casey and dear Cindy went on to MySpace so quickly to CLEAN IT UP .... (a HUGE chunk of comments were deleted) and while they were there, added the CAYLEE IS MISSING stuff....

ETA: To me, that was a message from Cindy to Casey to keep her mouth shut, that there is no proof.

I agree, exactly! she stressed, "There is no EVIDENCE...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member