The Car Wash

Clock's Tickin

Reaction score
I haven't been able to tie it in, but we know that extra details equal lies. In TonEs interview he says that upon leaving the airport, KC pointed out the car wash that she took his car to before she picked him up. Why? It may not be relavent, but I see no purpose in pointing out a gas station drive-thru wash and saying-"Oh look. sweetie, there's where I washed your car this morning-boy have I had a busy day"???? (No, those were not her words, I'm just trying to find some context here)

She probably just passed in front of it and wanted to point out what a good girlfriend she was to wash his vehicle. Or, maybe it was a new car wash and she was telling him she finally went there.

anyone know if any forensic testing has been done on his vehicle?

anyone know if any forensic testing has been done on his vehicle?

I asked this in another thread, great question! She had that vehicle (and AH's for that matter) they should be checked as well.

I also found it odd that she pointed out the car wash. Which made me wonder why she needed to wash his car. It also makes you think that she is an extremely needy person who needs approval and attention for everything that she does. I don't think there's much to it other than it shows more clues to her personality.

I haven't been able to tie it in, but we know that extra details equal lies. In TonEs interview he says that upon leaving the airport, KC pointed out the car wash that she took his car to before she picked him up. Why? It may not be relavent, but I see no purpose in pointing out a gas station drive-thru wash and saying-"Oh look. sweetie, there's where I washed your car this morning-boy have I had a busy day"???? (No, those were not her words, I'm just trying to find some context here)

Interesting. w/o going thru all the docs right now, did the LE expand on it with him? Do they have surveillence cams?

Anything's possible with this chick. Maybe she was just patting her own back for TonE. "See, hun, what I did for you"

I asked this in another thread, great question! She had that vehicle (and AH's for that matter) they should be checked as well.
They also need to be checked to see if their are car seats in them for a child. Ther would be a pattern on the back seat if a car seat had been there - at least they always left marks on my car seats

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this was a bit hinky!

This is a great question for the LE and I think both their cars should be tested.

I can't imagine LE hasn't checked any vehicle they know Casey accessed during the times in question....checked inside and out.
We just don't know everything LE is doing. :detective:
Innocent people often just let LE search the vehicle, by consent, without a warrant. jmo

Didn't LE offer AL some gas money $40 so he would drive them around to different locations he had mentioned, esp. the car wash?? They checked it out I guarantee. I just hope they have more and more and more that they are trickling out to us. It all gets more and more damning, but wonder if they will ever arrest her without the body? Many people claim they will get away with it forever with no body... ie Maddie McCann...

Respectfully snipped:
"Interesting. w/o going thru all the docs right now, did the LE expand on it with him? Do they have surveillence cams?"

They did ask him for pretty detailed directions to the car wash toward the end of the interview. They were also going to have him "ride around" with them and point it out, so hopfeully they have looked further into it.

I also found it odd that she pointed out the car wash. Which made me wonder why she needed to wash his car. It also makes you think that she is an extremely needy person who needs approval and attention for everything that she does. I don't think there's much to it other than it shows more clues to her personality.

Clues to her personality is what I get too. This young guy that she's only been dating a matter of weeks, she shows up at his place one day, his roomate lets her in, and she basically moves in from there, starts cleaning & cooking, bringing groceries over from her parents' house & washing his car. That makes ME claustrophobic, I can imagine how it felt to a young guy- no wonder he was falling asleep on those long middle of the night phone calls while she was rambling.

The handwritten document that LA gave LE had the name of the car wash as well as the price and date. It was on the 5th and IIRC, she used $3. So that's been confirmed with receipts or bank statements. Must have been using her mom's Amex card or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back