GUILTY CA - Sean Aquitania, 21, & Sean Jr, 7 mos, murdered, Sacramento, 14 Sept 2007

You do need an account to log into Sacbee.com... it is free tho.

1.jpg
[/IMG]
2.jpg

3.jpg

"A week ago, on a warm September day, Sean Aquitania was studying for his GED, playing with his 7-month-old son and anticipating a happy lifetime with his fiancée.

Thursday, under a gray autumn-like sky, his sweetheart was dropping a red rose into the grave Aquitania shared with their baby boy."

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/391143.html

:(

I am deeply saddened and disgusted. :cry:

I truly hope that LE catches these heartless animals and I also hope they get "rough justice" in General Population.

I second that. The Aquitania's were a lovely family and it is so sad that she lost her husband and baby together. I hope the killer is caught soon. I wish his image had been captured on the bus. I wonder if LE checked other security cams in the area?

I second that. The Aquitania's were a lovely family and it is so sad that she lost her husband and baby together. I hope the killer is caught soon. I wish his image had been captured on the bus. I wonder if LE checked other security cams in the area?
This is just so horrible! What kind of people do this? Do you know the family? My heart and prayers are with them. Please, God, help LE to solve this case.

This is just so horrible! What kind of people do this? Do you know the family? My heart and prayers are with them. Please, God, help LE to solve this case.

I do not know them personally but in all the pictures of them they look so happy and they were a very good looking family. I feel for the driver. Can you imagine someone walking up and handing you a bloody, dying baby? I would never be the same again.

I so want LE to get the animals who did this. In their minds, the murder of this dad and baby were totally justified, but I hope the memories of their crime haunt these two men forever.

You have to be completely cold hearted to do something like this. I cant even express on here the sorrow i feel for that baby. Since when does anything get to a point where you have to shoot a baby.

Heartbreaking that creep would shoot that baby in the head, he couldn't talk to id the perp. I cried and my husband even cringed and had a few choice words.

The father was a good friend (Dallas) and was the baby's godfather who he went to see. Those two perps had this father get them into this home. Once in the home, they were pistol whipping Dallas, his friend the father of the baby went to his aid and was shot twice. Dallas ran out of the house past the car, he saw the baby in the back seat. When Dallas heard the gunshot, he went back to the car, took the baby and ran down the street where he met the bus driver, handed the baby to her and said to please get him help, that he was tripping...

Dallas is sitting in jail and will not tell "who" these people were. John Walsh pleaded with him to tell and would insure he would keep him anonymous but must tell who killed the father and his child.

This perp is a cold hearted SOB, who needs to die a slow and painful death for what he did to them both.

I'm hoping Dallas takes John Walsh up on his plea..

Here is the story
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=50583

Sketch of the shooter
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=50583

It sounds like more than just a robbery. It is one thing to tie up people and to rob them. Yet the killers killed both Sean and his baby son. It is definitely a set up; and it sounds like Sean's friend Dallas had a hand in it.
My prayers for the wife and mother; to lose both a husband & her baby; i hope she has a lot of support around her.

LE has to find these killers. They just can't get away with this. It is heartbreaking and listening to that young mom makes my heart hurt.

How incredibly sad! Such a beautiful little baby boy...rest in peace little one. I hope that his mother can find some sort of peace and comfort--though I know that will take a lifetime. It's heartbreaking that the father and son were laid to rest together but also bittersweet. I hope that the two men are eventually caught and made to pay with their lives for this heinous act.

I can't read or look at anything related to this. My daughter is 8 months old. Who would do such a thing? It absolutely breaks my heart.

Absolutely sick and evil. The poor baby was innocent. WTF?!?

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four years after the brutal shooting deaths of a young Sacramento father and his infant son, Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies made an arrest in the case, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s.

Deputies say they have arrested a suspect in the 2007 shooting deaths of Sean Paul Aquitania , Sr. and his 7-month-old son Sean Paul Jr.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/10/10/arrest-made-in-cold-case-murder-of-father-infant/

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four years after the brutal shooting deaths of a young Sacramento father and his infant son, Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies made an arrest in the case, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s.

Deputies say they have arrested a suspect in the 2007 shooting deaths of Sean Paul Aquitania , Sr. and his 7-month-old son Sean Paul Jr.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/10/10/arrest-made-in-cold-case-murder-of-father-infant/

Thank you for this update, I remember seeing this on AMW. Just makes me sick to even think someone could execute a helpless baby. Burn in He!!.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back