Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else she needs to tuck her hair behind her ears and leave it alone!
It's very distracting the way she always messes with it. She acts like it has to be straight down on both sides.
Even a small barrette would look nice.

And I think that shade of blue looked harsh on her.
She no longer has a tan so they need to buy her some pastels to soften her up a bit.
Maybe a tiny bit of blush.

Maybe she should wear the "signature shamrock" green.
(sarcasm here)

With the Caylee Marie Foundation money supporting George and Cindy, I'm sure they'll throw some cashola into KC account from there and get her all fixed up in a designer dress nice jewelry, etc....for trial of course. Seems like all women on trial for murder wear some kind of suit jacket/professional thing. I think KC would look better in a dress. The pants and shirt would have been completely wrong were she going in front of a jury.

I had the feeling that LKB had a hand in the hair, clothes decision for KC when she was in court wearing her hair in a bun. I think now that LKB is gone KC is back to wearing her hair the way she likes it, I don't see a couple of male attorney's insisting on a certain female hairstyle, it seems like something another female might do. I bet KC was glad LKB wasn't there for the last court appearance, I have no idea if she is permanently off the case, but I got the feeling KC didn't like the bun much...just my opinion.

I agree LKB had a hand in the matron look. IF LKB is gone (?), perhaps her new PR person, (can't remember her name) will take over the appearance factor.

Is LKB gone? Off the case? (hopeful here)

how come you guys think Linda K Baden left? You know something I don't know?

okay...I read back a few posts. You think LKB might be gone because KC's look changed. I'm not so sure though. I think the defense is just trying out different looks for her. Remember when they tried the Sarah Palin look when they put glasses on Casey and Baez did his whole dog and pony show while KC tried to squeeze out a tear standing next to him? Instead, all she could do was look at her finger to see if she had any wetness or mascara on it. That look didn't work on her either. They can try to mask a murderer, but nothing is going to work in this case.

The defense is really struggling to dress KC for court. I personally liked the hair the day it was pulled back out of her face but hanging long in back....almost gave her a (shudder) soft look. Suit/bun so wrong; blue shirt/slacks looked like going to a movie, not a courtroom. If she loses weight before her trial, she should borrow some of Melanie McGuire's little sweater sets.

The defense is really struggling to dress KC for court. I personally liked the hair the day it was pulled back out of her face but hanging long in back....almost gave her a (shudder) soft look. Suit/bun so wrong; blue shirt/slacks looked like going to a movie, not a courtroom. If she loses weight before her trial, she should borrow some of Melanie McGuire's little sweater sets.

shhhhhhh! don't give the defense any ideas!

:laugh::laugh:

Yep... KC and Lee are WAY overdue for a high-five too...

I agree about KC's hair... didn't look good. She looked generally sloppy in this court appearance. I may be the only sleuther who actually likes the matronly bun look though! She looked neat and pulled together.

I liked it, too. It looked polished. I think she could wear it pulled back in a more updated style with less matronly clothing and she would look clean cut and all-American. If she wears it down she really needs to do something to anchor it so she isn't constantly moving it out of her face. A little hair spray or something. (This is why I will never grow out my bangs - that hair in my face would drive me bonkers!!)

They were trying out the Andrea Yates look IMO.

I agree about KC's hair... didn't look good. She looked generally sloppy in this court appearance. I may be the only sleuther who actually likes the matronly bun look though! She looked neat and pulled together.

I agree too. The matronly bun was at least pulled together and neat looking. Although it was a blatant attempt to clean up her image. At least it was better than the rolled off her jail cot and shuffled into court shackled look.

Yep... KC and Lee are WAY overdue for a high-five too...

To me she looked fake and like a character out of a fiction saga...from pole dancer to the Rev's wife...it was OUT of character and WAY too old for her. She may have appeared neat but not pulled together. She looked thrown together at the last minute to me-clothing that did not fit and in a color which did not compliment her at all.

Casey may have gained a bit of weight, but she is still a very thin young woman. She certainly is not overweight in any sense of the word. She could pull off any look that she wanted that is within her age range. The bun would not have been so bad if it had been lower on the nape of her neck but as it was it was ALL WRONG!

how come you guys think Linda K Baden left? You know something I don't know?

I'm not sure anyone is suggesting that LBK has actually left the team, just that she was not present for this particular hearing. JB is probably trying to keep travel expenses down to a minimum and not fly in members of his "dream team" unless absolutely necessary.

And you never know, they may be experimenting with different "looks" for KC during these hearings to see what image goes over best with the public. There is no lack of cybercomments regarding their little "marketing survey".

No matter what Kc wears I have a feeling we will never observe her comfortable in her attire or in her own skin!

Casey frequently rubs her palms together in court. I was curious so I checked what the body language indicated. Everything I find says that rubbing your palms or hands together indicates anticipation. Some even say it indicates anticipation of pleasure.

:confused:

Just weird. How could she be anticipating her court appearances? She tried to avoid them. Is this chick so bass ackward wacked that even her body language is off kilter? If I hadn't read the sites that indicate palm rubbing is a sign of anticipation, my know-nothing but instinctual guess would have been she was subconsciously trying to "wash her hands" of this whole thing. i.e. "I wish this had never happened."

This is a photo of her leaving court, I think.

45549941.jpg

(If I linked this photo incorrectly, mods, delete it please)

I love the idea of "trying to rub this mess off her hands".

I think that nails it.

Purely subjective of course, but the last time Casey was in court she looked really bad, hair hanging down and wearing some blue thing. However, whenever Baden is in court , Casey looks great. I think she is directing the clothes choices. There is a huge difference in her demeaner when Baden is there. Much more controled. I somehow doubt that JB has a fashion flair. LOL
I think Cindy and George look fine and appropriate.
Just my very unprofessional opinion

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this but…
She messes/pulls at her bra straps quite a bit. Really, I’m not sure that is what she is actually doing; it seems like a sub-conscious action. Is it just me?

Casey looked so small, frail and pale yesterday ..

I don't care for that bun either, her hair looks better down ..

Marla, you crack me up! I'm still trying to get over LKB's recent "make-over" errr..face lift! I can't say here what animal her face reminds me of, but let's just say it's the one we share 98% of our DNA with! Not sure what her plastic surgeon was trying to do there! Anyway, I kinda think LBK was behind that whole gray suit jacket and bun get up KC was sportin' a couple weeks back, but after all the bad press it recieved, she tried yesterday's "get up" to see how the public perceived it. I think this is the one that will stick...except KC should tone down the black eye makeup! It only makes her cold eyes look like block ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow