Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently picking apart statements made by Jose about his book so forgive me for random observations. I have not read the book but have watched the interviews and have read the posts here. I really wish we could start the " Baez book inconsistencies" thread.

Anyway in the book Baez writes that fca reacted the way she did because of abuse but at trial didn't he have a lady testify it was because of grief? For someone that was diagnosed as free from mental issues, she sure has a lot of 'me.

Has anyone inquired to a mod to do such a thread?

Perhaps one like the news thread where only comparisons are made, and comments forced to sidebar?

I've been in a bad mood all damn day once he compared Mr.Ed to Jaycee Dugard,Shawn Hornbeck and Sandusky's victims.

I didn't register. They must've ben deleted.

Well, I'll tell you what. They better not underestimate A_News_Junkie. I hope she exposes in her review that that is happening along with the outrage over Jaycee Dugard et al.

There is not much concerning him so they must have been deleted.

Sorry I came in late and didn't read older posts from The View.

Looks like negative comments are being flagged as offensive? :waitasec:

http://cltampa.com/tampa/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893#.T_31ylYrO-1

When the baby was born, photographs showed him in the delivery room on the receiving end as the baby was coming out. And, with the results of the DNA testing due to come in a couple days, on Jan. 22, 2009, George Anthony tried to commit suicide. He left a text message that said in effect, “I’m sorry. Please tell Casey I love her.”

I love how they just, you know, make stuff up.

take your bp medicine first:

http://cltampa.com/gyrobase/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893&storyPage=1
Casey Anthony: She didn’t do it
The co-author of the new book about the Anthony case lays out the story that never got told. by Peter Golenbock

*scroll down for his reasons
(paraphrased)
*says that GA Apparently felt he was Caylee's father
says you
*uses what fca told psychologists' as facts
Casey Anthony mental evaluations released - doc says she was "surprisingly cheerful"
January 11, 2012 3:11 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57357184-504083/casey-anthony-mental-evaluations-released-doc-says-she-was-surprisingly-cheerful/
*fca lied about going to work 'cause she didn't want to leave baby with father

*GA called fca later in afternoon to tell her he took care of everything
didn't all of the calls go to vmail that afternoon?
*leaks from the prosecution & cops every day
S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E LAW
*garbage cause of smell in trunk
no food in trunk
* on JA : wacky man and and and JA's book should have been called "The Sh** I Made Up To Get My Mug on Television and Win an Election
"I know you are but what am I"

http://cltampa.com/gyrobase/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893&storyPage=2

I don't require bp medicine...I am having a grand time :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"At Casey’s request, both George and Lee Anthony stopped living in the family home for a while.
"
So Casey was in control of the household?

"When George returned, after the baby turned 1 year old, Casey quit her job"

OCA never quit her job :floorlaugh: she abandoned her job a few short months after Caylee was born...Info was provided by previous employer Kodak/Colorvision and Supervisors

This one really made me laugh :floorlaugh:
"During this time Casey had no job, no income, and had to steal money from her parents."

Casey HAD to steal money from her parents...funny:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Did she also have to steal money from her Grandmother? from her Grandfathers Assisted Living Account? From Amy? From Caylee's piggy bank? From Lee back in high school?

Instead of getting a job, any job, to attempt to support herself and her child she decided it was better living at home, having her parents pay for everything, EVERYTHING, and so she HAD to steal from them...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You know the saying don't quit your day job...He should have stuck to what he did best...Sports Journalism
:twocents:

i watched the little snippet that had his interview but am now watching the whole show on the website as the snippet didnt have all.. .. I did find this to be another ODD interview compaired to his earlier ones.. l bet and hope he catches He11 for his comparision to real victims.... But i find it interesting that he danced around the abuse more and not out and out said it like his earlier interviews.... the woman sitting on His left looked really uncomfortable with the whole thing.. and I swear i saw joan roll her eyes at whoopie a couple times lol

hahahahah

Has NG gotten hold of this story? from Twitter

Nancy Grace‏@NancyGraceHLN
Has #CaseyAnthony cashed in? #TotMom http://on.hln.tv/9UbNC

a snippet from the story link above

Attorneys for Gonzalez want to know if Anthony has received funds from her parents, the Dr. Phil show, ABC or the Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Fund. The attorneys told Central Florida News 13 that they have filed a series of questions with the court about these possible payments that they want answered in Anthony’s deposition.

"We're posing these questions to see if the information is credible," said attorney Matt Morgan.

Anthony’s civil attorney Charles Green said he doesn’t think his client should have to answer these questions, because they aren’t relevant to the case.

"There's only one party profiting from this case," Greene said, "and that's the attorneys for the plaintiff in getting the notoriety they crave."
:sick:

another one to make me :floorlaugh:
I guess the same argument could be said for Greene since he signed on as the, what?, 3rd civil lawyer to represent OCA.

Has Greene not seen any of Morgan and Morgan's billboard ads or tv ads? If you watch ANY Central Florida tv station on any given day you will see their commercials...played many many times

Okay, I believe that book of Golenbecks will do it for me, I cannot follow this farce closely anymore without losing my sanity..there`s a little of it still left you know and I have a major project to finish.

I will hang here some though and see what you good people have to say.

Oh man, I just can not let this go! JB dragging more innocent people into this mess he and FCA have created! How did it happened that these two people who are exactly alike get together! They are both sooo evil. I sent BW an email telling her what I thought of the show and telling her I along with many others will no longer watch the show! Actually it's been a very long since I've watched it, but it sure felt good telling her what i thought of it. I think I need to bake something :)

It is just unbelievable that this sociopath (imo) gets her stories published in a book and some monsters profit off of Caylees death. How terribly ugly. I`m glad Caylee is in a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member