Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

I not sure if maybe I missed this but has DNA results determined that the
baby was Laurean's?

I can't believe I'm just finding this out this morning!! My husband woke me up and told me he'd seen it on TV, so I leapt out of bed and came here to read.
Happy Laurean-Is-Caught Day! :woohoo:

If you read the LeJeune Underground forums, there are some on there who state they DO NOT believe he did it, and if they were selected for jury duty would NOT be convicting him of murder.

My two cents - Either it's the "good ole boys" (and girls) sticking together, or there is a HELLOVA lot more to this story than has been released.

*Notice I didn't say they wouldn't convict him of anything, Just that they wouldn't convict him of murder*

:waitasec:

According to the FoxNews report: He was born in Guadalajara, but family members there have said he moved to the U.S. more than 10 years ago.

That would make him about 10 years old when he moved to USA. How come he couldn't speak Spanish well? Curious.

Well, hollyjokers, the point of your post is still valid.:)

You want proof, Cesar? How much would you like?

Hey, LinasK!
4_4_111.gif
Likewise!

Now I wonder how long it's gonna take to get ol' Cesar extradited!?

Hope I"m not jumping the gun here, haven't read through to the bottom, but the sad note could be, if he doesn't AGREE, like he should have a choice to be extradited, then it could take two years and he sits there.

But "DOG" said on both LKL and Greta last night, that if you enter the country (Mexico) illegally, then they can bounce you back. No extradiction I suppose. We shall see, but I doubt that the sociopath will agree to be sent back. He flew for a reason

I'm more interested in the communication with he and the wife and whether she was working with LE or was talking to him on the side?

If you read the LeJeune Underground forums, there are some on there who state they DO NOT believe he did it, and if they were selected for jury duty would NOT be convicting him of murder.

My two cents - Either it's the "good ole boys" (and girls) sticking together, or there is a HELLOVA lot more to this story than has been released.

*Notice I didn't say they wouldn't convict him of anything, Just that they wouldn't convict him of murder*

:waitasec:

It seems to be mainly just one poster whose hat is Sweet Addict or something like that, who keeps repeatedly posting that she couldn't convict him of murder. The others are jumping all over her.
Here's the link: http://lejeuneunderground.com/topic.jsp?topicId=11138941

According to the FoxNews report: He was born in Guadalajara, but family members there have said he moved to the U.S. more than 10 years ago.

That would make him about 10 years old when he moved to USA. How come he couldn't speak Spanish well? Curious.

Maybe they meant his Spanish had an strong accent. Like when an American watches the BBC. (I have to have close captioning to understand the British) Or a Yankee having trouble understanding someone from the deep rural South.

English can be hard to understand spoken by someone from a part of the world other than where you grew up. I imagine Spanish is the same.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:behindbar :behindbar

OH MY GOD!! I just now heard! My antlers are twittering with anticipation to see this behind bars in the worse prison conditions there are in the US!!

And let's hope that LE goes after Christine and puts her where she belongs, right in :behindbar also!!!!!!! No way, she is innocent in any way shape or form!

Thanks crime-dreamer for the pm!!!! :blowkiss:

O/T: Gosh, I've missed you guys! :blowkiss:

I wonder if the authorities didn't already have some idea of where Laurean was. Panthera posted a media link less than a week ago that the authorities had altered to show him in a beard just like the one he has in his mug shots.

It seems to be mainly just one poster whose hat is Sweet Addict or something like that, who keeps repeatedly posting that she couldn't convict him of murder. The others are jumping all over her.
Here's the link: http://lejeuneunderground.com/topic.jsp?topicId=11138941

Same place I read - And Some are stating (like I said some not all) that they are waiting for it all to come out - Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But this is just people that post on a message board, and if they're being open about that feeling, I'm wondering how many others feel that way...Does that make more sense?

And then we go back in time, He does/did seem to have a few people in his pocket. If you kwim? I'm just wondering how far the commodarie goes...and A part of me does still think that his wife had more to do with this than he did.....Not that hes innocent by ANY means, just that, I think he did a whole lot for his wifey -

*"I'm still sticking with the "inocent until proven guilty"

*I'm still sticking with the "inocent until proven guilty".

:) meee too... blah *

*I got to agree with Swt on this one. *

*I'm still sticking with the "inocent until proven guilty".

How unAmerican of you ;)

*said sarcastically*

Yeah, me too! *

*I don't think he'll get a fair trial and I don't think him running helped any at all for that.

That being said, I understand what SwT is saying. *

I'm still sticking with the "inocent until proven guilty".

I was going to say the same thing. *

(Thats where I was getting my questions on how many others feel the same - hope that clarifies a bit :p

I was totally flabbergasted at the likeness of the touched up photo of CL with a beard and mustache and what he looked like when arrested. It was so eerily close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me think that he has been followed by LE, but then why put the pic out if they knew where he was??

YAY!!!! I just now heard too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I figured you guys would be on top of it! Wonderful news! I was shocked when I saw his pic too, LIttledeer. To me he looked just like the photo that AMW showed a week or so ago! You're going DOWN, little man! :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

Yes, where is SieSie when we need her!! That retouched photo looks more like someone bin Laden might know than CL. :D
Here I am! :D I can't believe you and SS and Suzi mentioned my name - I'm honored!! :blushing:

I still haven't seen the captured pic yet, are you guys saying that it was edited or that he grew a beard and it looked so bad that it looked edited?? :confused:

I'm just glad he's caught and I hope there will be justice for Maria. Prayers for her family and friends.

SieSie:

Wait til you see the "captured" pic. You'll be blown away at the likeness to the retouched photo of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same place I read - And Some are stating (like I said some not all) that they are waiting for it all to come out - Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But this is just people that post on a message board, and if they're being open about that feeling, I'm wondering how many others feel that way...Does that make more sense?

And then we go back in time, He does/did seem to have a few people in his pocket. If you kwim? I'm just wondering how far the commodarie goes...and A part of me does still think that his wife had more to do with this than he did.....Not that hes innocent by ANY means, just that, I think he did a whole lot for his wifey -

I think there will be a few people around that base who will never be convinced that this whole thing is anything but Maria's fault, strangely enough. They just won't be able to wrap their minds around the idea that "female" (as they are called in the services) Marines do not cause problems for all those "stellar" males.

But the vast majority will be just like us. They'll watch Onslow County prosecute Cesar (and Christina?) and be happy when justice is served. It's not likely that local Marines will serve on a jury in the case, as they are exempted from local juries if their unit is deployable -- which they probably all are there. Now, spouses? They could serve.

When you look at Xtina's sister's supposed MYspace the headline reads "When I close my eyes I picture you standing right there"

COULD Xtina been using Amber's Myspace page to Communicate w/ Cesar?? Anyone know if Amber's hubby is deployed or anything - it just makes sense of what smeone would say if someone were gone hence the Xtina/Cesare connection I ask about...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back